Could this not just be the greatest superhero movie ever, but the greatest movie of ALL TIME?

Could this not just be the greatest superhero movie ever, but the greatest movie of ALL TIME?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/08/trump-spoils-black-panther-rt-score/
youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TDK average socre 8.6
>Black Panther 8.4

I mean if I was an artist, a creator, I would just give that shit up right now. This is one work that just simply can NOT be topped. The film to end all films. The story to end all stories.

overrated piece of shit that only gets praise because one of it's mediocre actors killed himself which to be fair is what anyone would do if they had to be in a DC movie

who would win in a fight

Well it could have been.

enough about Paddington 2 already

only in Trump's America

better than yor little sjw moviw about how WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

it lost even with all those brownie points

And yet the reviewer was Irish.

he would give batman a blow job

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/08/trump-spoils-black-panther-rt-score/

DChumps proving yet again how unintelligent they are

Enjoy your Michael Bay garbage I'm sure it'll be the highest rated movie your shitty franchise is ever going to get

>Marvirgins literally praising this piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fAo4-Qba0uM
Enjoy your new ps2 game, maybe this one will be better than MvC infnity

Oh I know about it and I prey that this is satire. Where is Kelly when you need him?

>prey

thanks we will

and by "we" I mean everyone on the planet because it's going to make well over a billion dollars at the box office probably even 2 billion

and I hope you enjoy your... oh wait you don't actually have anything in fact you WON'T have anything until Teen Titans Go! to the Movies

Why did this make me laugh so hard?

Yeah, reviews claim that the finale is cartoonish

>best fighting game of the year
>most popular superhero cartoon (DC hero girls, and TTG)
>Biggest female superhero blockbuster and trilogy(wonder woman)
>a dozen sucesfull TV series
>Better comics

But yeah enjoy making another black superhero movie, too bad that this is not news since there was already hancock making far money than Iron man 1 itself back at 2008