So, what happened with this? Like wasn't this announced back in 2011 or something?

So, what happened with this? Like wasn't this announced back in 2011 or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quGiiAeCyjo
archive.is/37QjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penders never intended to actually finish it, he was hoping that he could live off Archie royalties for the rest of his life.

Who knows. At one point there was going to be an interactive app tie-in, and, I think, even an animated short that goes with it? I don't think Penders knows when to quit, honestly.

Penders kept getting scammed and eventually just gave up.

That would imply he started

>So, what happened with this?
the sam fate as his other work Lost ones

youtube.com/watch?v=quGiiAeCyjo

Penders fought for the Archie characters because he figured once he won the case he could hold them hostage. He's got a big ego and must have thought that there would be fan outcry from the readers demanding those characters back and he'd be able to negotiate with Archie over the rights to use them.

Instead Archie threw all those characters into an inescapable hole, rebooted the universe in which that hole existed, then got the comic cancelled entirely. I don't think you can find a lower level of non-existence that that.

Penders thought he was Dan Slott and then never finished, but likes to hype it still.

I liked how he said he received a lot of positive feedback from people who tried it at some con yet not a single living soul ever reported seeing it. Penders himself has not even so much as described it.

The fact he thought anyone would want this trash at all is hilarious.

This is fucking atrocious

So, how has Penders been getting by, lately? I'd assume noone wants to work with him. Has he even DONE anything?

Why is his art like That?

How did they manage to make it look worse than Babylon 5? Also, anyone know if there's any truth to the rumours none of the actors got paid for this?

Who the fuck wants that?

He's married to a lawyer lady who's rich.
>tfw even turbo gremlin autists can get a sugar momma
I shudder to think how ugly she must be if she settled for penders as a fuck boy.

I want to see what he’ll manage to do if someone his lawyer wife divorced

Fuck Penders.

>tfw Ken Penders is basically the reason we didn't get a SatAM movie (which would have served as a third season and wrapped up the loose ends left by the S2 finale)

archive.is/37QjU

You can't rush art, user.

I follow him on twitter just to make him think he has fans

absolutely devilish

My money is on this, didn't he even start trying to buy up the rights to the other Archie characters they didn't get under contract?

He did. Any character with even the tiniest connection to his work, he stole and called his own.

Shard here was the worst example. Penders laid claim to him because he was the one who conceived the idea of Power Gems, one of which being what evolved the original Metal Sonic from a mindless drone to a fully-awakened person.