Why isn't girls bullying other girls a more common thing in cartoons and comics?

Why isn't girls bullying other girls a more common thing in cartoons and comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgvqFAUaG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a stealth bad art thread because CHRIST.

Because most mainstream creators in cartoons and comics are men, therefore have never experienced being a girl bullied by a girl.

it's was not that rare back at 90s and 00s

Examples?

Because it's a bad and annoying trope, no one cares if it makes your peepee hard.

I'd argue that it's difficult to make a girl intimidating. Most female bullies in tv shows have the shallowest character depth. Usually it's just some bitch whose a cunt because that's her character. She has no reason to be a cunt, and if she were given one, it'd probably be something lame along the lines of: "I bully this girl cause she's better than me in some way or a weirdo"

Does this kind of character interest you? Most likely not, as she has little to no room for character development and is just there for the protagonist to struggle against.

Female bullies don't drive stories due to their reliance on emotional bullying instead of physical.

which character would you rather root for?

>"that girl is verbally mean to me and I will overcome this"
>"that boy kicked the shit out of me and now I'll become stronger so I can fight back against injustice"

Of course there are exceptions, but this is just what I generally see in modern story telling through visual media.

It too inevitably leads to /u/

Told by ginger, Angela Anaconda, Total Drama Island all had an popular girl antagonist bullying other girls frequently

How hard do you need to be bullied to fall in love with your bully? Unless you're counting angry violent hate fucking.

My life as a teenager robot and family guy as well

3 paths, Stockholm Syndrome, hatefucking, or wanting to bully them back leading to playful sexual tension

Because it is too real for fiction.

Did someone sprinkle glitter in their eyes?

Not very hard it turns out

Most girls verbally or cyberbully other girls which can actually be found in most cartoons. The only girls that resort to physical bullying are found in poverty induced Latina and African American communities which very few cartoons focus on.

Some people clearly read too much hentai to understand how human interaction really works.

It's not exactly bad, it just has a weird tone.

>isn't common

Did you forget the 00s, user?

It's from heathers if you don't know the source

These and Kim Possible

Cause bullying's bad, mmkay?

Because in reality, most cartoonist are men and they could never in reality show on-going girls vs girls violence.

NOOPE. IT HAS TO BE THE STUPID BOYS WHOSE BULLYING THEM.

Also no one actually does research for bullied women entirely.

femdom is shit tier fetish.

>he says on Sup Forums

How many shows would you say have female bully character with depth?

It is not that weird to be attracted to someone you see as a rival, but a bully isn't really a rival they are just a tormentor.

It’s what said. Most of it is verbal which is already on a lot of shows.

All I know is I need more female bullies

True

Because it's a garbage trope from the 90s that has no place in modern cartoons. It's dated and stupid.

>Buenos dias Pacifica!

Becky Prim needs to bee a show already.

Just saw the pilot, damn I want this to be a real show now

I want the Heathers to bully my dick

Here's a better question. Why is it that media always has this 'three girls/one girl' dichotomy, that's color-coded Red/Green/Yellow vs. Blue?
I saw the same thing in La La Land, and I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere.

Became female bullies are done badly most of the time. I only seen a few live action movies that get that trope right.

Call me when there's a girl equivalent of "Lullaby Not Awake Two Times", that shit is terrifying.

Define “bullying.”
The alpha bitch who always gives a girl a hard time/has it out for her can be kind of considered a female counterpart to male bullying.

Because I can only masturbate so much. My biggest fantasy is about a nerdy girl who gets relentlessly bullied by a popular queen bee who turns out to have a crazy dyke lust for her.

Who knows? I always tell my son if any guys try to mess with him, beat them until they can't get back up. I tell my daughter to withdraw attention from bitchy girls and shield herself using a tight-knight social group that can shame them into submission.

that's not bullying, that's just quips.

THAT IS FUCKING BULLYING. WATCH IF YOU DARE!

Does it end in forced scissoring?

I feel like it’s very common. I can’t think of all that many examples of shows starring female protagonists in which it doesn’t occur, especially in a school setting. But even then, it happens to female side characters in some other shows in select episodes like Danny Phantom and Recess. Maybe it’s not happening so much in currently airing shows and I’m mostly thinking of old stuff.

In a lot of shows where female on female bullying doesn’t happen much or at all, I’d have to blame it on there just not being as many female characters. The majority of shows have male protagonists anyway.

I would love a female draco

I think that pic is someone's shitty fan art tracing/coloring of the fan animatic someone else made

Time to listen to Candy Store again.

I want to stare into these eyes while she rapes me.

because its a common thing IRL
you don't know what your talking about

>Heather will tell you how disgusting she thinks you are as she rides you

Why live

more like how disgusting your fat cock is and how she hates its throbbing girth as she winces with each thrust

It's a good song I'll admit

What the fuck are you talking about?

why does she look like Satan's daughter?

It's a dark comedy and these girls reach almost actual evil at times

Simple us-vs-them. Blue is the most popular color so that's why good guys have blue lasers. Baddies have to be other colors and primary colors are a natural fit. Exceptions do happen though, like ppg who had red/blue/green with yellow being the baddie (princess)

Cause there will NEVER be something like this

>inb4 BTFO weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgvqFAUaG8

GOAT