Fastest thinking man alive becomes a woman

>Fastest thinking man alive becomes a woman
????

>It's a villain goes too far and his ally turns on him episode.

>Thinker's "master plan" is actually just an attempt to liven up his marriage, which is currently backfiring horribly

should've gotten a hall pass

>Honey, I Shrunk Team Flash
>It's no coincidence that this meta is the guy who framed Barry's prison friend; it must be part of DeVoe's plan!
Oh, so DeVoe planned for Barry to get caught and sold to Amunet; what an interesting development that explains why he wanted Barry in prison!
>True Colors
>Barry getting sold to Amunet wasn't part of DeVoe's plan at all, he's going totally off script now
I fucking hate this show

Started going alright after he started roofying his wife.

As a Canadian, it's weird seeing Sugar as a villain. Especially since she's still sqeeky voiced like she was when she was on The Zone.

It was also weird seeing her in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, but for a different reason.

I want to penis in her not in baby creation way.

wtf does this mean!! why would you do this if u don't wanna create a baby??????????

Wait.

>Barry refused to leave prison through illegal means
>is OK with Ralph morphing into Clifford and making everyone think he's alive
Wut?

HAHAHAHAHA I GET IT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RETARDED, WHAT A FUNNY JOKE

would u like to stick ur benis inside of my butthole or something? u cannot create baby this way, but if you are lookin' to experiment haha just asking for a friend don't worry

It's not like he could do anything about it, they did it without him.

>It was also weird seeing her in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, but for a different reason.
Fakest merkin ever

HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW SO FUNNY LOOK HOW RETARDED THE TRIPFAG IS

Even when it's this transparent a bid for attention retards will still respond. SAD

put your trip back on

I just haven't really haven't been motivated to catch up on the season since the stupidity of 'Hey Barry, I got you a Iron Man suit to help you fight the villain with hacker powers'.

...but genderswap's a master plan I can get behind.

It was about not being a fugitive, he doesn't give a shit about lying to the law.

How do i get a smol qt milf with luck powers Sup Forums?

Thinker's master plan is getting his wife a male body and impregnated by her ??