IF IT HELPS

"They're harassing blacks, muslims...
- I'm so sad to hear this. I say Stop it... if it helps."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What else should he say? "Go on, great job"? Moronic non-country piece of shit.

I'm not even criticize him, just laughing at the formula.
Get a life.

could this man even BE more presidential?

Oh my god
#wet
#grabme

Get a country.

the irony

>if it helps
No troll has ever trolled harder.

He can grab my pussy anyday

nogirlmo

Thats a good thing. Now if a nutjob does something bad in his name, he can't be accounted responsible.

Now that's how you're supposed to treat those belgian irrelevant fucks.

I'm french, asshole.

im learning a ton about europe through banter.

tout le monde sieht aus gleich

You know every single one of those attacks were faked, right?

TRUMP BTFOs STORMFRONT

youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk

bist du ein Nichtland

Some of them, yes, ofc.
Teenagers for the rest.

fdp de français pas de trip de la chance pour toi

>parler une langue de fdp
Cocu.

Grab me by the boipussy.

They want to treat him as if he is the cause, but in reality the media lied and distorted almost everything he said and they refuse to speak the truth. Thus all of this bullshit is the Lefts fault yet again and they blame the right

>implying any of these reported "hate crimes" are actually happening

Meanwhile butthurt liberals are rioting internationally.

wtf isn't it the other way around? All over Trump supporters are being attacked...

Why not? Is he a pussy?

I didn't imply it. See above.

"Do you have any evidence of these supposed attacks? Because it seems to me, most - if not all - are staged."

Shouldn't you have surrendered by now?

Not immediately throw his supporters under the bus and give them the benefit of the doubt.

We already did to islamic state.

Howabout you tell blacks to stop attacking whites, and also killing and robbing each other all the time driving the crime rates up and property values down in their areas, and tell the muslims to also stop attacking whites and engaging in loxist identity politics and realize that if they want to live in america then they have to be A FUCKING AMERICAN FIRST and a muslim second, not the other way around, if they don't like it they can fuck off back to azerbaijan, faggot.

if any of these were legitimate, would we see arrests by now?

You can't just tell them facts and truth like that, bro! That's why we need Trump, being smart and playing nice, so he can crash those shitty subhumans when the right time comes.

You're assuming I'm criticizing Trump.
And you're wrong. And hysteric about it.

Nigger, I'm criticizing Trump, and (((the media))) for shilling their fake stories about "dey're harassing muh blacks muh muslims, need mo money fo dem subsidization of our failing network that nobody watches because all we fucking do is lie all the time and push a loxist identity politic agenda"