Giuliani the favorite for secretary of state

WASHINGTON (AP) — Latest on President-elect Donald Trump (all times EST):

8:10 p.m.

Rudy Giuliani is the favorite to be secretary of state in Donald Trump's administration.

That's according to a senior Trump official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source isn't authorized to speak on the record.

The official says there's no real competition for the job and that it's the former New York mayor's if he wants it.

Giuliani said at a Wall Street Journal CEO Council event in Washington that he won't be attorney general in Trump's administration.

That's one of the jobs the former federal prosecutor and top Trump adviser has been seen as a top contender for.

apnews.com/47a9a2746880440093ad542941150dd5/The-Latest:-Giuliani-the-favorite-for-secretary-of-state?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Trump should pick David Goldfein. I think he's someone nobody could oppose.

Something you'll see now, internalize, and remember later: he's in bed with the fucking MEK, an Iranian gommie group that absolutely no one likes

How exactly is Guiliani qualified for that position other than being a fellow rich New Yorker?

Dropped

Kike PUPPET confirmed

As long as it's not bolton. If he picks him i'm dropping him

He knows all about 9/11 and it's been speculated that 9/11 is what pushed Trump over the edge.

If Israel really did do 9/11 then they better watch the fuck out for 9/11 man.

How was hillary?
Dnno if Trump will pick either of these guys

Don't really know tbhq, it is a strange appointment, as far as I know the man has zero foreign experience

There is literally no Republican who isn't a shill for Israel. If you want an anti Zionist, you'd have to pick a leftist

I'm loving the fact that Trump is going to surround himself with the type of politicians that he gained a lot of support from trashing them. He's really going to fuck this up isn't he?

9/11 Revenge.

Rudy wants to fuck the Saudis and possibly the Jews personally.

Nigger Trump and Rudy have literally been best friends for decades.

True, I heard he was there on 9/11. I heard that he watched the towers fall on 9/11.

She wasn't.

Giuliani is great, NYC has gone to shit since he left office.

fuck off libshit. Bolton is based. much better choice than Giuliani.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

It was HER TURN

Being mayor of New York (and doing as good a job as Rudy did) requires very good management and administrative ability over thousands of staffers, along with being able to negotiate between lots of different groups. Rudy has the administrative and leadership experience to lead the state department and negotiate with other countries, and he's been loyal to Trump since the beginning.

Saudis did 9/11, and there's hell to pay. The Don will make sure of that; it all checks out too.

Giuliani was on the Trump Train since day one.

>I don't buy it. You need a foreign policy background to do that job. In terms of dealing with different groups, he constantly did end-runs around the actual dealing part, which you can't do if you don't have executive authority over the people you're dealing with. If anything, his propensity to just hire cops to solve all his problems translates into a hawkish mentality about foreign policy. Part of Trump's whole pitch was that there's all of this un-utilized talent in this country. He said he knows about people who could do these jobs much better than the insiders. Then for secretary of state during the era of ISIS and the rapefugee crisis, he picks some politician buddy of his.

Why did you greentext your entire post? And I don't know if you realize, but New York used to be a crime infested shithole until Giuliani came in as mayor and completely revitalized the city, got rid of panhandlers, punished petty crime, got rid of people coming up to sell you shit in times square, and managed the city in the wake of 9/11. He's a good manager and negotiator, and those are the main skills you need as sec of state.