youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig
youtu.be/hdSgclQOWnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-NCpM8mxzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=AcGNiQWNR3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hammersexual

>mfw

I love you Splooge

Thor's like Hercules. He doesn't count because Chris Hemsworth is hot enough for everybody.

Candace got hammered

I was somewhat disappointed that Cap, Widow and Wasp were not included.
>Jenny was the lesbian, why else call Candace the nickname candy in first season?
And Stacy...

>Was she gay?
As an arrow.

I mean Candace and Vanessa weren't

and Stacy probably wasn't either, but that said she was Candace's sidekick which meant she was often written as if Candace was the most important thing in her life

No, but she is a lesbian magnet.

This is the only one I like and keep.
>The superior threesome!

Shit, where am I missing these pics being posted.

Are you kidding? She's probably the straightest character in the show.

Vanessa and Stacy are probably bi, though.

Wait a minute, my memory is foggy.
Didn't they make Stacy gay for Candace?
Like as gay as possible without having her walk up and say "Wanna scissor?"

Nah

It was all subliminal m8, no female friends are that close without experimenting with each other.

I mean they're that close because they are cartoon characters

Stacy basically exists solely in relationship to Candace in most stories she appears in

Its no subtext, its an inconsistency between fictional people and real people

Never saidbthey were real, and having a headcanon where Stacy was able to finally win over Candace from Jeremy and the two get married and adopt a child.
>At least ONE relationship worked out.

>Crying while kissing

Oh no my dick

Dude, don't you remember the Halloween party, where at least three persons, including Stacy, were pulling a Zorro and she was basically wooing Vanessa?

Alright who's the artist...

She was pretty consistently all over Jeremy's dick, unfortunately.

Now Stacy was super gay for Candace, and Vanessa was probably bi for everyone.

Why are americans so fucking autistic and retarded?

The sexual revolution drove us insane. We literally don't think people can be close without fucking now.

Splooge

Sexual revolution followed by heavy sexual repression due to HIV kinda put many in a weird place.
There was also the heavy puritan influence early on, and many issues regarding sexual orientation and expression being politicised along party lines due to it.
In the end ones sexuality is the business of the community instead of the individual, but we respect eachothers freedom just enough to not end up like the UK.
This leads to lots of talks about something no one really cares to learn or experience themselves.

he is again present? i miss his work.

These two are so cute, post more

Which is the better threesome?.

Nope, she was covering for Vanessa's at the time boytoy. .
>Vanessa is boring. .

Holy shit where do I find all of this dude's art

This one

It's mostly all shota's and cut offs...only in a blue moon would yiy get something.

Ah that fucking sucks
This dude's art is making me diamonds though

It's my headcanon Candace gets super drunk one night at college and stacy uses the chance to go down on her in the dorm room.

Both pretend to not remember it, but they do.

Would read if it was a fanfic

Hope you guys know how to SadPanda
exhentai.org/g/1127319/bfa12e8cde/

what is a blue moon?

Google it

Splooge seems like the guy who knows that less is more and to almost never reveal the entire thing gets you more worked up rather than instant satisfaction laying it all out there.

Showing restraint despite being an artist is getting harder to come by these days.

>Doof 101 will never exist
>Stacy will never join his class as a spy for O.W.C.A.
>She'll never hook up with with Vanessa who keeps dropping by her father's class for plot reasons

How about an honorable mention for Eliza?

I wanna believe that Stacey was bi, but only for Candace. Like, she'd totally be down if Candace was down, but she's more like a passive admirer rather than trying to get into Candace's pants.
I don't know if Candace would be into it, but I'm sure she'd do it if Jeremy and Stacey worked something out.

Is there a fic of this? or a pic, at least?

No one remembers her.

This is my favorite pic by him. Those big eyes...

Eliza is adorable, its a shame that she is used just for one episode.

It's not gonna suck itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig
best couple, best song together.
candance and stacy don't even have a song together.

youtu.be/hdSgclQOWnQ

The poor Stacy has just a single song in all the show also.

Candace is an unwitting chick magnet.

I hope that Melissa will be the next.

Jesus going through this thread

Just how many girls wanna sleep with Candace

Hi, Jesus.

god that is going to be fifteen different shades of awkward, they really should have redesigned the non-Doof PnF characters for the crossover to better match the differences that Milo Murphy's style has

>underrated post

A good number.

oyvey

ouch, well that suck
youtube.com/watch?v=-NCpM8mxzDw

So you're telling me a 14 year old is going to seduce a sixteen year old? I... Dont know how I feel about this

13, I think. But nobody could resist those curves.

Just imagine her going to college, trying to land a boyfriend while being oblivious to the obvious attention of the entire women's dorms, sororities fighting for her to join them. Stacy trying to fend them off with a stick.

good material for a fan-comic.

What happened in the UK?

I dont

says (you), the guy here.

You know when he talks about his hammer he doesn't just mean mjlonir. So by that property Candace touched god dong.

>Alternate Universe where Vanessa is an evil scientist only so that she can get revenge on OWCA and Perry the Platypus for unintentionally killing Doofenshmirtz and driving her mother away from her.

This. This is what this picture says to me

A highly-developed 13-year-old sexually dominating an underdeveloped 16-year-old sounds petty nice.

Is everyone else in Melissa's age bracket still flat?

Ooh yes...

I never even watched the series but the Candace x Stacy had me so interested I gave the show a few watches. It was an okay watch.

But really that Candace x Stacy art was just... wew.

Dana want to be her squirrel.

Can someone edit this where they don't look sick?

Candace is cute if she forgoes her default outfit.

You have no friends?

There's nothing like the company of a good friend when you're feeling poorly.

Mostly because her personality has been mostly based on stereotypical teenage behavior she likely copied from her peers, and constantly attempting to 'bust' her brothers.
There should've been some episodes that explored how she is when she's actually being herself

I like when she is in different situations other than her "bust mode". This make her an interesting character.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcGNiQWNR3c

Not sure if she's obsessed with busting her brothers because she cares about their safety or because they're getting away with everything, and she isn't.

Probably both, but in later seasons is just to prove to Linda that she is not crazy.

Homosexuality didn't exist in Disney cartoons at that time.
You could ALLUDE to it, and only with males. But in the end, it should lead to nothing.
Girl's only exist to have a crush on boys.

no, but all her girlfriends are

She's sexually frustrated and she doesn't know how to deal with it so trying to bust her brothers is her only outlet.

Indeed, it's a wonder that there wasn't a hint of scissoring with any of them.

>Candace is cute if she forgoes her default outfit.
especially if she changes her hairstyle, her default one is awful, as for her outfit, it's not a bad one, it's just not flattering at all for her figure, or rather lack of one

also posting her best outfit

I dont dislike her hairstyle. On her 2-dimension version work well or when she wears pants.