So bashucally, Trump is thinking about sending the gays to represent America to the world

So bashucally, Trump is thinking about sending the gays to represent America to the world.

How do you feel about that? Actually surprised or "To be expected, really" ?

inquisitr.com/3712270/donald-trump-on-lgbt-issues-poised-to-be-first-president-to-appoint-an-openly-gay-cabinet-member/

inquisitr.com/3702676/donald-trump-surprise-president-elect-supports-lgbt-community-holds-rainbow-flag-at-colorado-rally-lgbt-for-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the problem?

I still don't know why the LBGT community is in such an uproar. He was never against them. Less of a threat to them than Clinton.

Initially I find it shocking and disgusting then I think about how gross it would be to have "heterosexuals" represent us.

How about we just treat the sexuality of appointees as superfluous, k? TMI.

I support this.

People also said he would delet gay marriage.

Where's the interview where he said that?

I'm seen an interview right now that he says he's fine with it.

So what, Sup Forums will hate him now?

No problem at all. Better than a mudslime

My main take away was "I hope they release the video tapes of Mike Pence and Gaybassador planning foreign policy." I don't know why but I think it might turn out hilarious.

Peter Thiel slayed gawker and sacrificed his reputation among Silicon Valley Scum to help Trump. He even donated money.

You should feel proud to have such a great American among the upper echelons of your political system.

Well considering we had a gay nigger President for the past 8 years with a tranny Wife it's still an improvement. And let's not forget who our VP is.

Mike "Take a cock get the shock" Pence lol

gays aren't the issue with america

So what...

I love gays cuz they are based as fuck.

>So what, Sup Forums will hate him now?

No, those christcucks are triggered by Trump refusing to overturn gay marriage. Based Trump.

>getting so much attention for sucking dick
Christ on a bike, when will this shit end?

Nothing wrong with that.

Btw, would any of you fuck a race mixed feminine guy?

Do it to BTFO the """"LIBERALS"""""

The UN has become very pro-Islam, sending a faggot to nag them is the ultimate slap in the face, ahahahaha!

So you're saying that Sup Forums was pro-gay all this time and it was all memes? I can say that I'm not surprised at all.

Despicable.

Common Filth was right.

Dis.

Richard Grenell or Milo can bitchslap UN. It would be amazing to see UN to be uncucked by them.

gays, latinos, blacks...all waking up and getting redpilled

The worst Trump has ever said about the LGBT community was to say "Uhh I think the states should have decided" on the subject of gay marriage as an obviously weak attempt at trying to keep his republican base happy.

As for the dude, it will help Trump's image but I know Trump only cares about merit and not demographics. I welcome the cocksucker.

What races
kik me thecollectivecringe

>The worst Trump has ever said about the LGBT community was to say "Uhh I think the states should have decided" on the subject of gay marriage as an obviously weak attempt at trying to keep his republican base happy.

That's how he plays 4D chess to bait the gullible christcucks.

Next time, stop listening MSM and research the candidate.

Make all the ambassadors to the Middle East gays and trannys

>Uhh I think the states should have decided
They fucking should have, it wasnt a federal issue.

If it were up to the states it would have taken the faggot states like california 10 months to legalize it rather than waste 6 years of our time having senators argue their states viewpoint.

Will Sup Forums now think Trump was a plant all along?

I think it's hilarious that he's probably going to be far more "progressive" than Hillary would've been, aka Madame "Against Gay Marriage in Private" President.

Send gay ambassador to Russia.

>What races
slav, north european and native

>kik me thecollectivecringe
ok, i will when i get my smartphone back this week (i broke the screen)

>yfw Trump trolls the world by sending cuckservatives to Sweden, Germany, etc. and the biggest flamers to the Middle East, China, etc.

If it's Thiel bring him on.

I don't know if he's Sup Forums but he's /me/ -- basically a Paultard looking for someone who could make some tracks in the real world. The dude is sharp. You get the sense he's got a great computer in his garage always maximizing the curve between idealism and pragmatism.

That and he helped the Hulk fuck gawker up the ass.

If you haven't seen it watch his whole Trump speech to the National Press Club. Not a charismatic presenter, but a charismatic thinker.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4