Dominican residents urged not to take part in protests against Donald Trump

>They explain that they all voted and did the political work for Hillary Clinton, but unfortunately it was proved that Trump won and we can not disobey the laws of this country, contradict their traditions (electoral vote), and that is why we are making the call To our compatriots, because we have to protect and guide our Dominican community.

translate.google.com.do/translate?hl=es-419&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://elnacional.com.do/exhortan-a-dominicanos-residentes-en-ny-no-participar-protestas-contra-donald-trump/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3pIF4FDEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dominicans can be based but they need Trujillo 2.0 to improve the heck out of their race

White Hispanics (Spaniards) are better than mestizo mexicans

Asian Hispanics (Philippines) are better than mestizo mexicans

HOLY SHIT

Even NIGGER hispanics (Dominicans) are even more civilized sometimes than mestizos

Fuck, maybe the problem isn't hispanics

IT'S MESTIZOS

People who wave any other flag than the country's they live in should suffer the most painful death

>Philippines
They are not hispanic though.

>Even NIGGER hispanics (Dominicans) are even more civilized sometimes than mestizos

Why you insist with this meme? can't you see that there is a fuckton of mixed people more than blacks in the pic?

Im a Dominican leag immigrant and voted for Trump

It's not like we are the only foreign community that do that, you have irish american parades, italian american parades, etc,

Also i am of the opinion that first generation immigrants,will never integrate fully properly, unless they have been living in the country since childhood.

Them included.

If you love your country so much that you have to wave its flag in a foreign country then wtf are you doing there. Go back

Ironic that a Hillary rally has more blacks that one on a country that is not US

Still me.

This is the reason the country is so divided. Everyone identifies as something else instead of all coming together as simply AMERICANS

Dominicans are literally the niggers of Latin America. Nobody like the Dominicans.

Just saying.

t. juandalajara

>If you love your country so much that you have to wave its flag in a foreign country then wtf are you doing there. Go back.

The only people i would have trouble if they tried to wave their flags on my country would be Haitians, anyone else can do it freely as long as they don't insult my country, like mocking our flag or something like that, i just don't see what's the problem why can't someone be grateful to the country they live in and proud of their heritage at the same time?

Dominicans are nigger tier, been there once and literally if you are white they all swarm you and try to sell you shit they are so poor

>If you love your country so much that you have to wave its flag in a foreign country then wtf are you doing there. Go back
this.

>Thoughts?

Americans elected Donald Trump.

If Dominicans don't like it, they can go home and vote for whoever the fuck they want in their own country.

Maybe they should have invaded Canada instead; their fruity little Pride Minister would be more to the liking of Dominicans.

Can confirm

Where were you? Punta Cana? Boca Chica?

Im so glad to know that peopple from my country is doing research and reading the news keep it up!!

I hope that we can work for DR when the time comes user

I am hoping that now we can kick out those haitians invaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3pIF4FDEQ

>Click the link
>bottom story
That fucker Trudeau is going to visit Cuba?
Why am I so mad at this