Which redpill was the hardest to swallow?

Which redpill was the hardest to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=1&ab_channel=007Waffleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religion is necessary

global warming isnt real

if you say so satan

No red pills to be found at Sup Forums, it's all about the (you)

You are a sinner in need of forgiveness which you cannot earn.

For what?

Might is right

>ID: NULL

opinion discarded

The Clintons are fantastic people.
Great fucking people.

Women.
The whole reason I got into nationalism and anti-immigraton was the whole women being raped by immigrants thing. But alas!

Women mature faster than men but stay locked in the mentality they have at 18. Their "maturity" is just bitterness disguising itself.

They also don't love the same and are entirely prone to group-think.

there ya go

even after you become a christian, this will take a decade or longer to actually sink in

Feminism, multiculturalism, globalism, and identity politics.

nice 666s

neither of these are true though.

t. reddit
t. also sincere about this

That's a bluepill.

The fact that Sup Forums merchandise exists.

That i'm be the useless subhuman that i want to kill the most..
Still ok with it tho hahaha

The the world's elite are really just reptilian shapeshifters

> Your a sinner in need of forgiveness which you cannot earn.

Amen

Women.

Their brains work completely differently than men.

True love is a lie. Unconditional love is a lie. Everything your mother told you about love is a lie. Everything disney told you about love is a lie.

A woman will not associate with you unless she derives some benefit from it.

A woman will not associate with you unless she perceives you to be superior in social status to her.

A woman will test you constantly, forever, and failing these tests will decrease her respect for you.

Love is truly a war where you may never let down your guard.

It's a social glue that instils morals and social order that large populations need. It works, the effort is low and the effect is strong.

rly makes you ponder

Why are those not flamin hot?

You mean christianity where JESUS said "for me christians can only be from my fellow jewish folks"

this, the only thing a woman can genuinely love is her kids, and the only person who will genuinely love you is your mother and your dog

The the world's reptilian shapeshifters are really just jews

>germanistan
Get out musilm

biologi by far.

Did you never see trump/clinton together in the press before this year?

I feel a montage coming on for such bromance

Cats?

I will never fuck pretty girls who like to succ

Women can't love men.

What they feel is more like an affectionate need that can be swapped at any time due to hypergamy. Not at all the same thing we feel for them.

That Bill Whittle is the greatest.
Oh did you say hardest? I thought you meant most delicious.
My bad

Being tested makes you a better person user. Find a waifu with the right goals and improve eachother :)

Hmm

Bohemian Grove, Sandy Hook, or maybe mass hypergamy

most of you kids posting in this thread are talking about entry level, weak redpills

>Taking things so out of context you're practically lying.

>Trusting humanity not to consume itself in hedonism without a perceived god like figure they follow
bluepilled as fuck.

make a list for n00bs

Might isn't right it's just what happens.

I am and inferior mongrel and should not reproduce

maybe i dont have enough experience with them

>modern definition of hedonism

Suicide is rational

Worthlessness is freeing

Chocolate milk is gross

>give morals to the stupid without morals

This is what jesus said as the rules for christianity....
If you don't believe his real words your're a faggot

FUCK YEA MY ID!

YOU BETTA FIX THAT FLAMIN HOT WITH DAT NIGGA PHOTOSHOP

In Golf there is no place for the real world, when you pick wedge you are the game.

May you find salvation brother.

is this an ID thread now?

>Flaming Hot Chetee's.
>Flaming Hot Cheeto's.
Groovy

This is black pill . Pls leave

He literally said this documented in many old books....
You can't defend this.

Pizza

Christcuck is real

Pretty much this.

that's more like a blue suppository

It's irrelevant what people believe in as long as it provides order in society.

That do you?

See, it's really hard.

People will get money from someone who can assassinate them the very next second, to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>HEH
wew ID.

hitler literally says this like 30 times in mein kampf

if social pressure is away from degeneracy instead of towards (such as under a universalizing religion) degeneracy becomes the shameful exception rather than the atheistic , nihlistic norm we have today

That my dad with his butchered cock had my dick chopped apart and my brother did the same to his sons.

That the elite don't "control the world" in the classical sense, but the people do. The elite are simply much better predictors at which direction people are heading, and invest in that direction to bet the rest, keeping them on top.

It is in their benefit to keep the world in a constant state of chaos, changing from one extreme to the next, so they can profit while we dance to survive. Subscription to any counter-movement is just playing their game.

The Bible is true.

In cricket, howzat?

but once you know this you can play the game knowing the rules and start macking on these hoes

>that pic

this is true, women are the ultimate mercenary

Thank you! Now I can rest easy knowing my IDs purpose is finished!

This desu. I had to hang my fedora and start accepting christ when i realized how terrible the godless left is. I tried to tell a girl i was a christian on a date one time but i couldnt docit with a straight face. One day i will perfect pretending to be christian without beleiving any of it.

What sin?
Existing?
Anyone or anything that asserts that the mere fact that I exist warrants the classification of evil, is delusional.

Jesus is our Lord and saviour and he did die for our sins. It's such a big redpill that a lot of pol still haven't swallowed it.

Sure thing.

CONFIRMED REDPILLS CIRCA 2011-2015 Sup Forums

>BOHEMIAN GROVE
THE ONE THING ALEX JONES IS NOT FULL OF SHIT IN. LOOK IT UP.

>Sandy Hook
Many documentaries showing the inconsistencies and flat out lies the media and govt said about sandy hook. Beware of disinfo

>Mass Hypergamy
Media induced slutting. the funniest characters on sitcoms have been the slut characters, and it's on purpose. Subtly makes women more likely to be loose. Slutty=more likable as a cognitive link

>Dan Schneider & Hollywood pedophile rings

Harder to research because of massive loads of disinfo, shills have tried to ruin all credibility but there are some sources that are legitimate.

>JIDF tactics and forum sliding
You'll see lots of threads that mention conspiracy immediately SPAMMED with >go back to /x/ and the likes.

You'll also see conspiracy threads that actually get somewhere drowned out by BBC spam and Cuck spam on Sup Forums, along with disinfo.

>Bella and the bulldogs, Nickolodeon
KEKOLD FILM MAKER creating children's shows. The response from nickolodeon was that it was crazy conspiracy theorist right wingers, but there's clear evidence, including IMDB evidence.

this is just the beginning of a long list I'll make.

fake nukes and flat earth

>pol
Opinion discarded.

>tfw no gag reflex

top boy, it has to actually be some peaceful shit though where the incentive lies in the afterlife, none of this beheading hogwash

There is no such thing as a truly selfless act.

"The female element of society is ruled by imagination first, and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, Fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so the child comes first and the future second. ~Behold a Pale Horse

Can you see my Everest from your house?

tonight you rest in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&index=1&ab_channel=007Waffleman

There is an afterlife.

What it is true man.... and at the old time the times they were the SJWs.... if you defend these cucks you are a god damn faggot

we're all basically consciousness and the idea of being an individual is simply a means consciousness uses to communicate with "someone else"

Do you even talk to women? Because this response shows literally 0 social IQ, you paranoid fuckwit.

That all we can rely on is other human beings to alleviate our suffering.

NIGGER HOW MANY WEDDINGS DO YOU GO TO?

> IMPLYING TRUMP INVITED SOMEONE HE DIDN'T LIKE TO HIS WEDDING

the black pill is the best pill

Women are not worth the time.

This has a positive on hobbies and finances and personal improvement.

This has a negative on the hopes of procreation and getting your dinky stinky.

Doesn't it make you feel more special in the eyes of God. It's all described quite nicely in the Bible
God coming to earth in order to get murdered on a tree for you to cancel out that other time our stupid asses fell on a tree?
She is part of the Crumpf psy op Team

That Lawful Evil is worse than Chaotic Evil.

youre still in a phase were you think there good people and not all simply opportunists

you can do more than 999 damage per hit, it just doesn't show up on screen

>still being bluepilled

God bless

Gross