>You are safe in Chicago.

The balls on this guy.

youtu.be/28bWTMgX0Lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB6h9R0I-aM
heyjackass.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmpGoxcCzIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Way to pander (((Rahm))), you still a dual-citizenship holder?

>murder rate won't skyrocket
>Rahm won't die slowly bleeeding a stabbing by a completely and totally white argentinian.

Isn't that not up to him though?

Some baby logic there.

"I CAN'T SEE THE LAW, I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW IT"

>the fucking leader of a city proudly announcing it's a lawless hellhole
>willingly making yourself a magnet for human detritus
that's some chutzpah

>sanctuary
>in chicago

It's not. It's up to ICE and what the government wants. Since democrats were in power the past 8 years and illegals not needing voter ID cards, they both pat eachother on the back.

Enjoy your no Federal Funding then faggots. Hope you drown in a sea of Mexicans and Arabs. :^)

I own an amazing property on the miracle mile. I won't get within 200 miles of it.

I still don't get how mandatory voter ID isn't a thing in all 50 states

all the illegals can live in a place with the same murder rates as the central american countries they came from

>chicago
>safe
????

>A year from now.
>The National Guard has reclaimed Chicago after a bloody week of fighting that ended after the Mayor's Office was stormed by Trumpschtaffel forces.

>Niggers and illegals begin to compete for the same landmass to sling dope.
This is gonna get messy.

I hope that they enjoy losing all federal funding. How is it not treason to break federal law?

Why are Americans have such hard-ons for PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

MAYBE I CAN ENTER AREA 51 WITHOUT CLEARANCE BECAUSE NO HUMAN ARE ILLEGAL AM I RIGHT?

>you are safe in Chicago
>gets shot

Awesome!

>Remain a sanctuary city
>Trump pulls federal funding
>libtards and niggers continue to protest and riot
>another metro rats nest burns to the ground

>black shoot black
who cares?

More Block Grant money for my Police department then. And Chicago gets more violent illegals. See, we all win.

This is what pisses me off. A guy with dual Israeli citizenship, who served in the IDF, considers the removal of illegal immigrants in the US as unacceptable.

Call these people out.

If Chicago loses federal funding it collapses. We literally cannot afford for him to take this stand on behalf of people who contribute nothing.

It will be very soon. Probably new voting system too.

Hispanics vote democrat. Democrats pass laws requiring no voter ID.

It's simple, it's a way to use them to stay in power and they get to come over here illegally and live in 'sanctuary' cities.

How are sanctuary cities even legal

I live in Chicago. I should probably leave...

>Chicago
>Safe

obvious shill

even braindead libshits know that speech was all lies

They aren't.

Obongo has just turned a blind eye to them so ICE can't do shit.

Trump can revoke federal funding from sanctuary cities, give them 2 weeks to comply.

Bet it doesn't even take 2 days.

Why are American citizens do not take low-paid jobs? Then the illegals will have nowhere to work and they leave home.

Chicagoan here. I go to UIC. I know some illegals. They are very intelligent and well-assimilated into the American culture. They hate gays and want to operate businesses. Stop disparaging them.

>Americans
That's a strange way of spelling Jews.

>Escape from NY
>Escape from LA

It was Chicago all along...

>we will continue to exploit you economically while we pretend to give a shit about the plight of your familias. Viva los shekels de la raza.

he has to say that since they are illegally voting for him.

"You are safe in Chicago," unironically quoth the mayor of the city whose homicide rate increased +50% in a single year

>Chicago will lose federal funding in order to support a population of people that are a net burden on the system
Good for them.

I wonder if Trump will have the courage to play real hardball. You know Rahm could be prosectuted for all kinds of shit if you looked into him.

So let me get this straight. Republicans want small government but only when it benefits them?

Reminder, Stefan called the downfall of Chicago over a year ago!

youtube.com/watch?v=BB6h9R0I-aM

heyjackass.com/

cool sanctuary

>They are very intelligent and well-assimilated into the American culture.

Not intelligent or assimilated enough to respect our laws and immigrate legally like countless others have done.

>Illegal flee to chicago.
>Get murdered.

safe in chicago
Chiraq.

You should have read the label more carefully. It's called the "Magnificent Mile"

Because the illegals undercut the labor market by accepting a lower wage than employers would have to pay an American. If these illegals were truly working jobs that nobody else wanted they'd be earning $50 dollars or more per hour, simple labor supply vs. demand.

Well fellow chi fags remember that concealed carry is legal and the classes only take a weekend to complete!!

>they want to operate the drug cartel business

>"New" voting system
If it's anything but the abolition of the absentee or mail in system and electronic voting, FUCK OFF

2 Trumpschtaffel soldiers were lightly wounded. Illinoise seperatists suffered 1,205,304 losses.

unless you're black

Gosh, you think if we just enforced proper security at the border and didn't allow these people in, we could avoid this whole process? Nah, you just want to write a snarky one liner about how delusional neo-liberalism has caused a gross expansion in the government (with little results except for an enlarged national debt) and its ironic fallout.

We wouldn't need all these mechanisms and institutions if we didn't have the absurd spectrum of means through which people can obtain "amnesty". Is it the Republicans fault sanctuary cities exist?

Are you sure you're not just a double digit IQ mongrel?

>A single Trumpschtaffel Liberation squad, assisted by the Chi/k/ago liberation front, armed only with Mosin Nagants have freed Chicago from the separatists with minimal injuries

Why are these fools proud of the job they have done in Chicago, Detroit, etc?

How about if he allocates the funds to Detroit in order to fix its industry?

send 'em all over there

youtube.com/watch?v=fmpGoxcCzIE

Because we can't compete with $5 an hour under the table. Spics can do this because a dozen of them split a 2 bedroom apartment, so if half of them are making $1000/month doing shit work for shit pay that's more than enough for them to live on plus send some money back to grandma in Mexico every month.

>states' rights don't matter when the fed gives me what I want

>Chicago
>safe

>Chicago
>a city where violent crime has gotten so out of hand that it's cynically referred to as "Chi-raq"

it's literally the LEAST safe place in the whole damn country lmao

He's trolling. What's up with the finger?

exactly. It's full of niggers and Serbs, it was never safe

Those gangs are gonna have a lot of fun

(((Rahm)))

okay, but they are still cowards who ran from the problems in their own countries instead of trying to fix them. They have no loyalty, not even to their homelands and certainly not to us. We are just an opportunity they take advantage of while disparaging America and fighting to erode our nation, parasites and cowards all.

>cut federal funding
>Chicago goes tits up in three days

It will be now with republicans holding all power, and a good chance in two years they'll have the ability to amend the constitution.

just ... wtf.
my nation.....
is done.

I can't rule out the idea that in 2 years we'll actually see more left in the cabinet. This time in 2008 there was NO WAY the right was getting power

chicago is many things, and safe is not one of them

Oh fux! Check em!

Chiraq Does Not Deport Corpses

The left has royally fucked up running a campaign assassinating the character of groups of people.

I wish that I have the freedom to go to another country freely.

so they'll get deported and have to come back legally, whats the problem?

Memeber when Obama said if you're illegal go out and vote, no one will stop you? So 3 million people voted.

Now trump is saying there's 3 million illegals to round up. Obama helped.

This guy is asking for them all to come to one city. He's rounding them all up for trump to make it easier to catch them. Let's not interfere.

States can have their sanctity cities, and the Feds can cut funding. I wonder who will blink first.

Can we deport this faggot to israel?

Well that's too bad chicago you want to break the law like that. Until your stance changes, i am afraid the federal government can't gove you grants. Oh and any medicare/hospital grants will be done on a reimbursement basis providing the person can be proven to be a us citizen or is arrested by an ins officer :-).

how can anyone call Chicago a sanctuary when everyone is dying? 5 people killed this weekend, on track to break 800 murders this year.

I don't care what they want. They aren't citizens and they broke the law either to get here or to stay here.

Hes just retarded, Trump just has to cut all federal funding to Chicago.

>UIC
>intelligent

More like UIUC/Northwestern/UofC rejects

I can't wait for total republican rule for the next few years. Finally stop all this bullshit

then Chicago will face the full prosecution of the Trump
and h is AG RUDY
get ready to get fucken DESTROYED MAJOR CITYS
LAW AND ORDER SHALL BE RESTORED EVEN IF WE HAVE TO DRAG YOU KICKING AND SCREAMING LIBSHITS

Maybe this can be the ultimate redpill

Cut funding and watch the riots and looting occur. Leftist cucks might realize Sup Forums was right.

The problem is going to be more insidious than that, user. The cuck mayors will pretend to reluctantly oblige, then proceed to get the federal money and turn a blind eye to the problem or intentionally do a poor job solving it.

What we will need are clear metrics that say: your gets funding up to the extent it makes good on these new ICE requirements.

For example, it's likely they will "not realize" that many of the arrested folks cops brought in were actually illegal immigrants. Perhaps what's needed here is an independent organization looped into the process that gets to audit the findings of the city. And if that org reports it's being shut out, there goes your funding.

tweet him spiritcooking calling it a jewish holiday to start redpilling normies.

>The balls on this guy.

He's a filthy communist kike.

Did you expect any less from him?

Trump will put this anti-American communist kike in his place.

Have faith in our god-emperor Trump (long may he reign).

Get a load of this flaming racist.

I don't get this shit. Can't trump just threaten to cut federal funding if they don't play ball like they did when they "suggested" every state raise the drinking age ?

>Live in Chicago
>Trump cuts the gov bux
>Starve
>Get shot