JOHN BOLTON FOR SECRETARY OF STATE!!

Ignore the Concern Shill Threads saying John Bolton isn't a good pick. This man enrages liberals and is their worst nightmare as secretary of state. Giuliani would be fine as a meme pick but we need someone with experience and the BALLS to take on ISIS/ Islamic Terrorism.

CTR is trying to get you to turn Trump against Bolton. Don't fall for their tricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuliani-john-bolton-are-leading-candidates-for-next-secretary-of-state-1479156004
twitter.com/AP/status/798335460955144192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's your source?

Just rumors right know but it'll most likely be Giuliani or Bolton. Bolton is a much better pick if we're going to BTFO mudshits.

wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuliani-john-bolton-are-leading-candidates-for-next-secretary-of-state-1479156004

>This man enrages liberals

so I see in this instance you use "liberals" to mean "any Americans who don't want to fight and die in the Middle East for Israel"

Either we side with Israel in cleaning up the middle east or Islam keeps spreading throughout the world. Those are just the facts.

Kill yourself ahmed/stormfag

Fuck you. He ran on saying he would tell Neocons to piss off after the stupid shit they did. Now he is picking one for a top position? Fuck you.

Fuck you JIDF this guy is a JINSA
pro-Iraq war Bush-clan asshole that avoided Vietnam
>[Bolton] did not serve in Vietnam. He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."[14]

and here comes CTR. Nice bot that lets you post at the same exact time.

Kiss my ass NeoCon

hes a textbook example of a shabbos goy

So if Trump wants to destroy ISIS rather than be a paleocon isolationist, is Bolton a good choice? Or does he just start pointless wars that go nowhere?

Neocon pro-Israel cocksucker

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY ESTABLISHMENT SHILLS CREATING PRO-BOLTON THREADS

REPORT AND IGNORE

REPORT AND IGNORE

REPORT AND IGNORE

REPORT AND IGNORE

REPORT AND IGNORE

REPORT AND IGNORE

yea right

us constantly siding with israel has directly spread islamic extremism all over the globe

I think under Trump's guidance he would be the strongest asset in the fight against ISIS. Remember Trump has to approve everything he does. Giuliani is just not experienced enough to tackle the issue of destroying Islamists on a mass scale.

Look at how scared all the libtards itt are. They fear Bolton.

>Neocon
>Enrages Liberals

That's what (((They))) want you to think user

John Bolton is one of the smartest and most adept diplomats I've ever seen, and he'd be a terrific Secretary of State as long as he's executing Trump's vision and not Bush's. I have a lot of misgivings about Bolton, but he could be great. I think he'd be much better than Giuliani regardless.

Fuck you NeoCon. Go fight for Bolton in a sandbox

No, corrupt neocons cunts (including obama/hillary) have directly spread islamic extremism all over the globe.

Don't listen to Pro Bolton Neo-Con posts, ignore the establishment pro-war shills

>don't fight isis

Fuck you.

AP says Giuliani is the favorite.

I'd recommend waiting until Trump or his team makes an official announcement before arguing about this.

twitter.com/AP/status/798335460955144192

Liberals will no doubt lose their shit.

>If you disagree with Trump's establishment picks you are a "concern shill"
Fuck off Reddit, is this CTR Mk. II?

ITT stormfags who think Donald Trump is going to be cucked by his secretary of state.

Fuck you neocon.

t. Mohammed Achmed Halalalalbaz

The war in iraq did help to create ISIS and drove more people into islamic extremism than you can ever imagine. You created and armed the Taliban. Bin Laden was your ally. And from my german point of view, thanks for all the refugees you helped to create and denying all responsibility for this.

If there is one country that helped to create and spread islamic extremism, take a deep look in the mirror america.

Seriously, only a dumbfuck would want to go die in a bunch of paddy fields for no reason

It's 2016, let it go

>corrupt neocon cunts
like Bolton?

He's an establishment neo-con turbo cuck, fuck him and fuck you. If Trump starts putting people like Bolton in his cabinet, this whole thing will have been for nothing. Those parasites will drain Trump completely if he lets them get close enough.

Fight Isis, bomb Iran, bomb Yemen, bomb Africa. This dick head will have us over there fighting in a million other countries.

No im the Worst nightmare. Im tired of cunts and degenerates. Its Napalm or ropes. These degenerates need to go. American men didnt fight and DIE for faggots and roaches. Burn them all

Defending Jews is a good reason...

> Bolton is a good pick
> calls Russia enemy
> to justify his retarded opinion > calls Russians aggressive for not subjecting ourselves to obama-induced anti-russian slaughter @ukraine

we want to be friends with russia not go to war with them, you are all being retarded

bolton is a neocon from the BUSH era

I always liked Bolton, but then again I was a big fan of most of W's team.

and libs will make game of throne memes

Ok I'm listening. Can someone summarize Bolton key points. I don't know much about the guy.

The people here are reacting to Bolton or Giuliani as SoS in the same way when Trump picked Pence for VP.

I'm not sure about who is better, Bolton would good at fucking international organizations though.

And what can possibly go wrong?

Especially, when in Russia there are only leftists working as USARussia mediator, thanks to clinton&bush efforts, who did not wanted to speak with anyone here, but with "ex"soviet-party-approved (((people))).

This nigga retarded. Ron Paul for SoC

This would be a very good argument if he didn't want to send a bunch of dumfucks to die in the desert for no reason

Fuck off JIDF faggots.

It's not just CTR.

CTR AND RUSSIAN SHILLS ARE HATING ON BOLTON.

Because he is a based patriot. If you are a true American, you will love Bolton. If you got a Europe flag, you're probably just scared shitless Bolton might decided to conquer your worthless country. Especially Russia.

Can't Bolt the Bolton.

>when you vote against the candidate that wanted war with Russia but get war with Russia anyway
MAD

>Literally forged the documents presented to the UN that got us into the Iraq War
>Penned an article titled "How to stop Iran's bomb? Bom Iran"
BASED
A
S
E
D
GREATER ISRAEL SOON GO- UH, BOYS

Why would anyone support a Neocon?
>This man enrages liberals and is their worst nightmare as secretary of state.
I guess it's "liberal" to engage in a proxy war with Russia through Syria?

We don't need this shit and it was a main reason why Hillary wasn't elected.

autism

even if bolton is a good kebab remover, we can't give libs memes to use against, it'll be our downfall

Also, no more neocons ever again, newt is the only exception because he wanted to build a moon base

I understand now. You're a filthy Jew.

If Israel cuck Bolton is chosen then I'm done.

SAGE
If Bolton had had his way, both Snowden and Assange would have hanged long ago.

Quit pretending to be a patriot. You stand under 5'6", have a giant nose and little sweaty hands.

We're being played.
Trump was a Mossad PSYOP we fell for..
This will not go well.

>I think under Trump's guidance he would be the strongest asset in the fight against ISIS.
That's not what Neocons do.

A Neocon SHOULD fight ISIS, but instead they will choose to invade 5 other countries, destabilize entire regions for war profiteering and telling the public they "Will be greeted with flowers, and will being democracy" and other such lies.

The only people who support Neocon policy are edgy preteens on Sup Forums past their bedtime and blood thirsty Jews.

How is that Iraq war thing, he helped bush to pull out of his ass? Helped you much with your patriotism? Want to take some sweet refugees from stupid scared yropeans?

Attacking Iran is a clear invitation for nuking your ass. Either way Russia would be destroyed. Better with nukes and making the perpetrators pay, than with another ISIS and make this insane cunt profit. We also need to nuke kikes and anglos. If it will be the end anyways, we have to return some final debts to them.

I hate Neocons but like Newt since he balanced the budget. I hope he does it again in Trump's first year.

>Russian flag
kek, didn't read

5edgy1me

You better be the first into the drop zone for these wars Yosemite Sam Bolton is warming up for..

Trump gets one chance to get this right, to wind down this insane empire that the bushes AND Clintons set up.

He can get thrown into the dustbin of history with the rest of 'em if he dosen't restore the Republic.

The rage is still out here. We await the RIGHT answers. Restore the Constitution or expect hell to be unleashed.

We didn't vote Trump to see the empire continue. We voted Trump to drain the swamp and kill the beasts of empire.

He better do his fucking job.

Plenty of those of us who voted Trump will lose their shit..

The ones like me with boron SAPI plates and established skills.

We can still have this dance if Trump is just the Status Quo repackaged to fool us.

They can't guard all the pipes, lines and critical choke points.

I don't care about bitch slapping liberals, as fun as that is. I DEMAND my Constitutional Republic, America first back.

No compromise. No quarter.

Get it right or go fuck yourself.

you are a jew

Why not Mr. Michael "I'd dump the Israelis tomorrow" Scheuer?

Jewish supremacism in the WH

Bolton is a dumbfuck that would be the laughingstock of the international world.

Giuliani is also an incompetent fuck that shouldn't be put in any position of power ever. Same with Newt. They're all neocon establishment fucks.

i dont want this man or his cock duster of a mustache anywhere near the white house