Some anti-trump protester at my school just got wrecked by an autistic kid and it'll be all over twitter soon

some anti-trump protester at my school just got wrecked by an autistic kid and it'll be all over twitter soon

twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540

streamable.com/c8zg

go buckeyes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cb_CBJsKZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they yelling "shame"? That's so fucking gay

This is like the third thread on this.

>twitter.com/TheLantern/status/798304005113921540

Holy shit! Was that a literal retard?

Libcuck's almost immediately starts beatting him.

And trump voters were violent. Kek

>retards are getting redpilled
YES!

Looks like an autist

Bless them

Based autist

Based Potato

GO BUCKS!

One hell of a hit boy, damn

Checked

Dog bless tackling Timmy, the three hugging tackler.

Retard strength vs nu male

Checked

>"You idiot!"
>Flawlessly tackle Libcuck
I think he brokeadid his nose on that folks

Sup ForumsFAGS CONFIRMED BEING AUTISTIC!!!

that retard is more brave then most of this board

haha that cuck protester got wrecked.

You know the leftists haven't had an original thought for years, they're all just chanting parrots.

Based potato man.

trips

>sucker punch
Nigger

hahaha oh man
and they were telling us to watch our backs

Potato for secretary of defense

not gonna act like a nigger tho

U of Michiganfag here. Thanks for going red along with us.

OH
IO

>sucker punch
>starts violence
This is not going to be a great display for us.

>comments
>"Push me down the stairs dangerously."
He was on like the second fucking step. God, liberals are such victim-complexing pussies.

>chanting shame
what fucking century is this

Fuck Ohio State

I thought I was going to die before seeing the wolverine state go red, you guys earned goat status this year.

LMFAOOO that faggot with the guy fawkes mask makes me rage though

He's autistic

One of the most underprivileged of all groups

You can easily say he sperged out because of the loud noise going on; if he tackled the dude with the megaphone, that makes complete sense

#STOPSENSORYASSAULT

>(((us)))
>Mexico
you have to stay there paco

autistic kruger

Yeah, implying they'll care about that.

Us, Trump supporters you nigger.

OH-- Pic Related

Kind of funny that this is the typical thing a leftist would do and it took a mentally ill guy to do the exact same thing.
Doesn't that prove our point once again that leftists are mentally ill?

People on the leddit were saying that he's a typical trump supporter rly mks u think senpaidesudesudesu

Anyone else sick of these cucks that use this excuse to get fucked up the ass in every arena?

>why won't you fight back?
>hurr not gonna act like a nigger!
>why won't you use persuasion tactics, or deconstruct Marxism from it's roots?
>hurr not gonna act like da Jews!

You are the reason Western Civilization is failing. Women don't want to fuck you.

fuck off spic, trump hates beaners

WHICH ONE OF US WAS HIM, GUYS???

Greece?

This

>dat fucking noise when his left wing cuck noggin smashes into the concrete

FEELS GOOD FAMALAMS

Was he really autistic? Can anyone confirm because he could just be some fat guy

Seen a lot of autism in my day. Can confirm.

That kid deserves a medal. He's an example for us all.

I fantasize every day about just beating some liberal's skull in until he dies. Hearing/feeling his bones snap under my fists, feeling the life leave his wretched body. Alas, I am too much of a socially conditioned white pussy to actually break the law beyond jaywalking. If only I was raised by apes like most liberals.

osu student reporting in
had no idea this happened
what's your major you stupid fucking cuck

how many libshits roam your campus?

Why isn't this man on the OSU offensive line?

Surprisingly few for a uni since it's Ohio and thankfully OU exists.

A lot of cucks, don't get me wrong, but I'm friends with a couple people who keep their power level low on campus.

Saw a lot of MAGA hats along with the hill shills during election day, other thread had a grill who had drawn pepe trump art outside of our business college as well.

>Thinking you can deconstruct Marxism
>Not realizing it's a drug like any other that cucks become addicted to.
>Thinking that there's any other cure but death for Neo-Marxism.

>wide camera lens makes it look like they are up higher, but they are on the bottom step
>Riot police uniform in school
>only two police

fake

Protesters harrass Jewish senator lol

Autism is a get out of jail free card

Maybe they'd win a fucking season, but instead
>Muh scholorshits
>Muh NFL scouts.
>Muh communications minor.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOL

But... he's a Democrat. The next leader of the House Democrats at that. So whose side are they on exactly?

can't judge books by covers so I have little info on that. I would assume it's probably close to 60/40 lib/cons. In terms of superficials:
There are a metric fuck ton of generic white guys. I'd place it at probably 70% of white males. probably 15% athletic or what some people call (with disdain) "chads." Very small population of true numales; generally the numale-y looking dudes are actually gay.
Lots of generic females. Very small amount of hardcore butchdykin' lawnmower females. The female equivalent of numale does exist, can confirm, but I've only ever seen one of them. Most of the girls fall into the athletic bunch.

Most students here aren't safe space babies. It's the young adults who don't go to uni but hang around it who are.

There were about 6 cops actually and it's a bike helmet.
The thing that makes it look fake is the fact that the camera operator is filming with the subject waaaaay off center so we can see the raging tard-charge coming a mile away.
And no one, not a single person says "Look out, there's a tard charging"

If it wasn't completely staged, the onlookers at least let it play out for the same reason.

>OSUfags seriously think they are going to get into the playoffs

Dude I know at tOSU said this kid was at Trump rallies and is an Autist and sperged out.

Which one of you was this?

Mouse-over the flag, newb.

>First thing that happens is a black guy saying "ayo hol up homeboy", then lunging right at him and going ape on him
Fucking kek
Doesn't excuse the tard tackling anyone though.

The people down niel at the Psych buildings and english majors are pretty newfags and libshits but they're such a small population anyway.

that video seemed to be littered with numales

It's basically every new male on campus and at CCAD down in columbus itself.

fellow mittenbro?

They are actually up pretty high. That first set of steps he's on is at the top of an elevated platform of three steps. He fell onto those steps, almost to the actual floor and that fall would fucking hurt.

yeah, you skipped over the part where I said numales spill over from outside of OSU.

Is there a YouTube version of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cb_CBJsKZ0
from the lantern itself as well

figured as much, ohio seems pretty based

>that feral nigger immediately reacting to violence

It's natural for them after all

WASSUP HOMEBOY

My normie friends are posting it on facebook. Shit is going viral

Why is everyone saying it's staged in the tweet chain

Also why would they start punching someone who clearly had a mental issue, aren't liberals supposed to be the ones who care about those sorts of people or is it only fake mental illnesses they care about?

Niggers Allways gotta nig!
This is why I voted for Trump I hate Muslims niggers and jews

>tfw OSU
>probably going to graduate and work in Cbus next may
>90% of the chicks are libtards

will they grow out of it?

also, there was an army of Trumpsters in MAGA hats parading around the Oval the day after the election, with a big Trump banner, so there's been some back and forth here

>blowhio state fuckeyes
Irrelevant team in an irrelevant conference playing for a chance to get bootyblasted by Bama

Just like they're against assaulting women until it's Trump wife then she and all the women voting for trump deserve rape

Columbus isn't the worst place in the world but my job options are kinda slim and the infrastructure is pretty shit. I bike to get around for the benefit of saving money and working out and it's a fucking hassle sometimes. I don't drink either and it's super bar heavy so finding things to do in my spare time can be kinda difficult. Decent if you're looking to go from rural/suburban -> urban and don't want too much of a culture shock. Pretty economic-downturn-proof, too--the city, that is.

lol at that little cuck with the mask fleeing when he sees the police after punching the retard

Is this the anti Chris Chan

The Chris Chan Chris always should've been

The Chris Chan to finally lead the troll army

They are autist but if they killed the Jew they would of actually accomplished something revolutionary and good for America.

I think "YOU IDIOT" is a new meme.

777 agrees with you.

They just THINK they're libtards user.

They all fell in into that chant so quickly. What a bunch of faggot sheep.

staged

This is the organiser for d.c. protest his protesters screwed up he will be getting a angry call from George Soros.

>all those people.
>the cameras.
>the flashing lights.
>the noise.
Bless his autistic heart for being so brave to overcome all that sensory stimuli.

There are only few times you should ever get into a fight

>someone making moves on your woman and wont back off
>someone is threatening you, your friends or your family
>guy is getting unjustly beat senseless or groups preying on the weak

any other fight is ridiculous and unjustified, wont solve anything, and at the end of the day will make you look like an idiot

American education. Literally shart in mart, newfag.

Thank you /r9k/. Maybe they aren't worthless piles of shit, after all.

From now on when you see a liberal screaming about nonsense just yell "YOU IDIOT"

But being black isn't

Gavin pls go

Columbus should be nuked and every tOSU property outside of the fallout radius should be burnt to the ground