The wall is going to be a fence! Obamacare isn't going to be repealed! Trump lied the the American people

>The wall is going to be a fence! Obamacare isn't going to be repealed! Trump lied the the American people
How do you respond Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't think this through, did you.

literally just regurgitating shit my Bernie-supporting roommate said

5 stages of grief
>denial
>anger
>bargaining

That snake cunt Paul Ryan said that fence shit, and of course there might be a thing or two that he might keep with Obamacare. You're delusional if you think trump wasn't going to negotiate, he's a businessman.

Wall where it makes sense, fence where it makes sense, Obamacare, lets see, its going away no matter what because it can't support itself. Far as I can tell Trump hasn't lied, though people love to take him out of context.

Well your smelly room mate is right. Which campaign promise has not walked back on yet?

Trump failing at securing the border, is better than Hillary succeeding at destroying it.

But senpai,
I voted for your reaction

and I got it :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Take your micro penis and your bullshit elsewhere ya retard. Of course there isn't going to be a literal WALL, a fence is much more efficient and logical.

Dumb thread.
Full of lies.
No
Proof

Go shave your face with mace in the dark. Saving all your food stamps and burning down the trailer park.

Gee, I wonder why he didn't mention this while campaigning

It's actually the media continuing to lie about things Trump said. They have already convinced liberals that they shouldn't like Trump and now they have to validate that somehow. Everything he does and everyone around him is awful and he won't be able to do anything right and is in over his head. This is the media's angle for the next 4 years.

>Oh no, the guy we elected has to negotiate on all the incredibly optimistic things he promised
>It's been less than a week, he's not even in office, but we haven't gotten everything he promised!
>Guess we all love Hillary now.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1479103069710.webm

Trump's appeal is that he's a businessman and can makes deals to actually get shit done.

I don't care if he has to walk back some promises to enact others, because that's what politicians are *supposed* to fucking do. Otherwise you get what we have now, and have had for more than a decade. It's why nobody has been able to do fuck all about immigration for 20+ years.

I would much rather see him at least GET SHIT DONE. And he'll have to make compromises anyway if he wants a second term.

Love how the drawing shows Trump supporters rioting on the street when it's lefty dumbasses that are doing it right now. Oh the sweet sweet irony.

Aren't some of the protests actually funded by George Soros?

Americans have already run most of a decade on 'hope' what is a few more half truths?

I've always found it tends to go:
>Denial.
>Bargaining.
>Acceptance.
>Depression.
>Anger.
Then the country collapses.

2016 is the greatest year ever.

>the wall is going to be a fence

I don't think so, bro.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

>Trump is a nazi
>HAHAHA TRUMP IS NOT A NAZI POL BTFO

im glad hes actually being reasonable about it rather than sweeping and arbitrary.

What's the problem again?

Praise Kek!

Only stupid retards believe that there would actually be a "china tier" wall.

Theres one thing Trump will do: reduce taxes for the wealthy. In that he wont back down, I assure you.

Wait for January.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...

jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...

ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾¤¾...

He's willing to compromise in order to stop the country from tearing itself apart internally, but is still pushing in the directions that matter.

The Bannon and Priebus appointments send a clear message; he's taking a republican insider and a firebrand outsider, and specifically calling them 'equal'.

Sup Forums is calling Priebus a betrayal, and the establishment media is calling Bannon Herman fucking Göring.

He's taking thunderous fire from all sides, and trying to build compromise and consensus.

These moves lead me to believe he's not an establishment man in radical clothing, but he's also not the human wrecking ball Sup Forums wanted. This is a good thing, Sup Forums is on the right track in a lot of ways but prone to going overboard to a pretty serious degree.

His first few days have me hopeful for neither a madman nor a lying sellout, and I rather expected the latter, so I'm pleasantly surprised right now.

-there will be a wall
-illegals will get deported
-Obamacare as it exists now will be gone. There is tons of PC bs and crazy regulations in Obamacare that will be cut

t. Doctor and oldfag

So far, he has stuck to his plan more than I thought he would desu family.

Literally none of it is true. Trump isn't even President.

wow, this really corrected my record

Good for him, the wall was a stupid idea anyway

This will be the end of Trump's campaign!

CTR spams and we sage.

>Cocaine Jane

honestly anyone who expected him to actually build the wall is a moron. were fucking broke. all of the infrastructure projects and tax cuts he wants to do wont happen without the cooperation of the fed and will absolutely fuck the dollar. realistically the only things he can do are deport the illegals and repeal legislation which is all I expected when i voted for him.

The same way i responded to my liberal brother

>"So like any businessman worth their salt, Trump made a hyperbolic and visually stimulating quote, and then when he was in power, he gave the appearance of backing off in order to put the opposition in a false sense of security, making them think that they achieved something, when in reality they just agreed to what Trump already had planned"

>a fence is still a wall if it is guarded
>Obamacare is going to be "repealed and replaced" he didn't say "Burned and thrown in the toilet"
>Trump said hyperbolic and exaggerated statements and you bought it

LOL the US is awash in money - problem is they use half on the military welfare system and the other half on the nigger/old age welfare system

>torches

The delusion is real.

Get crazy with the cheese whiz

At least the liberals are upset. That's all I really care about.

>accumulating nearly 1 trillion USD in debt every year
>"awash in money"

>Literally said "I'm open to parts of it being a fence."

Come on. Either way, if it get's the job done who cares?

Trump us out faster than he sells a piece of real estate.

>She will never violently ride your cock while cursing you

we're crashing this country with no survivors

It was all worth it in the end

>Hey Mike
>Yeah Pete?
>Grab your computer. We're gonna make a thread of 4chin
>aaaawwwww shit

None of these things are changes or even revelations for anyone who actually followed his candidacy, especially during the primaries.

Are you a shill without a home at this point?

OMG a pragmatist who understands our side of the argument!

Hear my objections and make the best deal out there is all I ask. If he's going to launch a neocon war the bar's a bit higher, but still.

>negotiate
nice excuse for u-turning on everything he said he would do

user we have to unquestioningly accept everything Trump does now. We can't admit he's making any mistakes.

The Kubler-Ross model doesn't actually go through every step or even "progress." It's really just a general idea of people going through their own moments of loss. The model even says that people have cyclic "relapses" between stages or jump from stages to stages throughout their grief periods.

>though people love to take him out of context.
>"We're going to build a wall"
>if not all, part of it will be a fence
yea sure buddy

The media being hypocritical? OP being a fag? Another normal day on Sup Forums.

Need to find that woman.

>The media being hypocritical?
Did the media ever promise a wall and deliver a fence?

MAH MAN

>super male vitality
>kek'd

Praise Kek

They promised hillary

Damn they are so racist. Excluding the black and hispanic (etc.) voters. It really makes me question who the real racist is here.

When HITLER. Was named CHANCELLOR, he did NOT unleashed the SS storm troopers , he waited and slowly took over ,or put his people in keypositions of charge, and when he felt ready HE POUNCED on the Prey like a tiger