Storm hawks

Why are cartoons with really creative and interesting concepts always handed over to huge fucking retards

pottery

Well the people who made this cartoon are known to use cheap a cheap CG style but also show you the thought of interesting plots

the team behind this cartoon always make the worst dialogues

Canada just doesn't have writers or infrastructure that can handle serialized action cartoons.

>Piper, Junko, and Stork are easily the most interesting of the protagonists
>the show insists the fairly bland Aerrow as the lead
Is there some kind of law that says the leader character has to be boring?

>Nerd Corps are huge fucking retards
Get ass cancer, faggot.

>Nerd Corps got absorbed by DHX

New Sluggterra never

Piper x Master Cyclonus is best Ship

Finn was a much better character than Aerrow and deserved to be the main protagonist.

You and I are brothers now.

The series was kinda structured like the those older cartoons, were the main character was the leader of and the bunch and therefore "leader" was his only personality trait.

I think they could have done interesting things if maybe he wasn't confident in his leadership skills, or maybe took his job WAY to seriously

Do you think this show would fair better if it was created now? Considering story driven cartoons aren't as rare as they were back when storm hawks was first released?

This style is like "babby's first webcomic"

Anons, pls. That barely qualified as a ship, it was borderline canon.

There were times when Aerrow seemed to act like an overconfident thrillseeker, but it never really becomes a substantial thing.

>that episode where he cloned himself

I needed a cold shower afterwards

Had good ideas and segments to much filler. Like that fact that Arreows dad was killed by Dark ace or something

Oh most certainly.

Aerrow really was a bland character.

even more annoying they cloned him and created Eli Shane for Slugterra and even had Sam Vincent reuse that same exact voice and performance.

>slugterra even did the same dark dimension sub plot

Really makes you think

Eli Shane had at least half a character concept with the Shane Gang and the western sheriff schtick. Aerrow's knight thing wasn't even a footnote. Also slugs>>>>stupid hippy crystals

I'm surprised the big guy never took one of those Gatling blasters for himself.

Piper is a precious cinnamon roll whose smile must be protected at all costs.

Yeah, even with their whole 'power of slug friendship' thing, that'd have made for a good solo episode. Troll is trapped alone in a lower cave and has nothing but a village of supposedly useless slugs that needs protecting and a stolen gatler makes friends with the slugs and like always discovers that one weird trick that makes their ability awesome.

Also, they're missing shotguns.

It's kind of a shame they pretty much always could eventually cure any ghouled slug. Maybe there should have been a Dark Cavern slug breed that was just ghouled by nature. A Doc Holiday lone wanderer side character that pops up occasionally with ghouled slug shotguns would be pretty sweet. Neat, I have an OC for Slugterra. That will never ever come up again but be stuck in my brain forever.

Everything about this show was babby's first action-adventure series

Dragon Booster, Egyxos, Ben 10 when it focussed more on maintaining the status quo and being goofy than building on the setting (which is the majority of the time), Generator Rex encountered the same issues as Ben 10.

I know of some exceptions, but they almost all got canned early. (I'll never forgive CN for Abandoning Sym-Bionic Titan.)

This thread has gone on too long without somebody posting best girl.

I know somebody who shares your opinion.

The shading in this picture made it look like she's wearing a full face make up.