#CALEXIT Removes Cancer!!!

yescalifornia.org/

While you were drunk on liberal tears, they decided that they don't want to play anymore. Let them go. Where is your meme magic to cut the tumor that is California off of the united states?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestschools.org/features/100-best-universities-in-world-today/
yescalifornia.org/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's amazing how face the rage is dissipating.

ha whoops. *Fast. I can feel it in the air, no one gives a shit already.

Complacency is a bitch.

What happened to the Sieg Heil pony? Sup Forums fixed their page but it is refucked now.

>Trump allows calexit
>SJW's rejoice
>6months later the "country" is in shambles
>Petition to be readmitted to the Union
>Allowed to under strict conditions of anti liberal law package
>California is red again without a single shot fired

I can only dream

Calexit is absolutely not possible and would immediately provoke a military response. Invasion and the imposition of martial law would be guaranteed. Its illegal population would be entirely deported

Just in time to be immediately annex to Mexico

California has great historical, cultural and economical significance for the US. For America's sake, I hope it gets uncucked one day

please give me a reason to move south and defend union personally

The state of California is the 8th largest economy in the world. Its GDP rivals India. Let that sink in. Then think whether a president trying to fix the economy would let a succession happen because of a petition.

Good luck, matey.

can we just gib the coast of CA to Mexico instead?

>The state of California is the 8th largest economy in the world
Nigger 70% of that are because our ports are there.

All the liberals would move to Canada making the rest of the US red territory.

Seems like a good plan

LORD KEK PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Unlike liberals, I am perfectly fine with states leaving the Union.

If CA wants to go, it can go. And when it does, we can watch their state burn to the ground during the summer fires, while price gouging them for water during their shortage, which will of course cause farming to dry up, allowing us to price gouge them for food.

In return, they can charge more for movies. Most of silicon valley is already in TX, so there shouldn't be much fall out there.

Can't wait for their green energy plans to tank, and have to turn to the US to supply them with electricity, too.

these threads are posted by Shervin himself. he's an amazing anti-american faggot who sucks swine cock for fun.

he wants you to meme his project into reality.

just a heads up.

@shervin is a swine fucking sand nigger.

And every tech company would scramble up the coast or back eastward at the first sign of this actually being a real thing.

>California pays more to the federal government than it receives
>California has a bigger economy than the Shitbelt (formerly Rustbelt after they defected to Trump) COMBINED

What you inbred rednecks don't understand is that you need us more than we need you.

LOL YOU THINK YOUR FOOD DOESN'T ALREADY COME FROM CALIFORNIA

Actually, you just made a great case to cut government excess, which you overwhelmingly vote for.

As appealing as this sounds for them to leave and a cause for war, it will cost a shit ton of human lives. My relatives in Commiefornia included. I hope the Califags aren't dumb enough to do this.

do they really think that they could win a civil war? the south couldn't even win, and i'm pretty sure that they had a significantly more hardcore army than california does.

THANK FUCK SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

If this is Russian psyops to try and dupe good God fearing Americans to give up indivisible clay, I swear to god. Deport the libs, re-appropriate the land to good Christians. You agree yes Vlad?

You honestly believe that California can survive without the U.S. They will be a communist state with massive immigration. Bye bye motherfuckas

If other States didn't have shit infrastructure, family assistance, and instead actually collected taxes then they wouldn't need CA's money to help them

>California ships in more water through trade with other states than it can obtain from every other source combined
>California can't produce enough water on its own to support its population
When will you developmentally disabled libcucks learn that you need the cooperation of the surrounding states just to stay alive?

>I hope the Califags aren't dumb enough to do this.

We aren't. Idiots on here think it's a legit movement when it was born from whining liberals.

>the south couldn't even win, and i'm pretty sure that they had a significantly more hardcore army than california does.
not at the time

I live in KS.

So no, it doesn't. My beef comes from Nebraska and KS. My wheat comes from Wellington, KS (wheat capitol of the world). Corn comes from Nebraska and Iowa.

Even my dog food comes from the based state of Kentucky (I purchase Acana Heritage).

I don't need you. Others might, but I don't.

no did its the fag @shervin and his team or w/e

he's a total anti american faggot.

and he even said "we neeed to act now while the most fervent trump supporters would support our movement"

any of these threads are actually them trying to get free helps

Nope. If they want a new country they just leave. If we had to lose the civil war, they should too.

You don't just give up a huge chunk of territory to mexico that's what a cuck would do

No need for a civil war. Trump will be impeached or at worst be a one term President. Although Trumpfags on this board are in denial, his Presidency is already hijacked by neocons. We have weathered the storm before with the likes of Bush and we'll do it again. Your days are numbered you Alt-right nimwits. Reminder that Democrats have won 4 out of the last 5 popular votes. Trump got fewer votes than McCain or Romney. 2020 is going to be a landslide.

CA is pretty well off with naval bases, airforce bases, and military compounds. Along with Vandenburg CA could hold its own amongst most nations

But yeah the rest of the country would woop our ass

>California leaves the US
>next day, president Trump declares war on the sovereign nation of California
>US military plows through killing all that oppose (Mexicans)

California has 12% of the nation’s population but 34% of her welfare recipients. Plus we should make it clear that her retirees may not take their Social Security benefits with them. After all, if they want to break the nation’s contract there is no obligation to send them $6B per year in SS.

So there’s a win-win. We ditch 1/3 of the welfare cases and make Social Security solvent in one move.

Califag here. We actually could do it ourselves by just building tons of desalination plants. But libcucks won't ever do that cuz MEH environment or some other communist reason.

we take that water so the fucking idiots in Iowa can eat Avocados and almonds we grow instead of ONLY corn

Im all for it. Cali will pay a more than fair price to the US if they still want water and natural gas.

You realize those aren't state owned right

>Avacados and almonds are a necessity, not a luxury.

Next, you'll tell us that we require your wine in order to survive.

I know that stupid right wingers are stupid inbreds who have issues with literacy and thus don't read newspapers, all while pretending to not care about "TEH MSM OMG", but newsflash: the birthrate in Mexico has declined to near the replacement level. There is actually a bigger net migration out of Mexicans out of the US and into Mexico. Plus California already has a wall.

"but teh liberals California, top kek, Mexico 2.0".

Go fuck your cousin, Billy Bob.

CA has the 11th lowest percentage of people on foodstamps. Stop reading that Breitbart trash

this

that fact is what sparked the civil war.
a bunch of southern troops tried to move into a base

t. increasingly nervous barista

Wow I should become a liberal, are they all this handy with a keyboard??? You could write for Salon big man!

in the words of Darth Vader, said by Trump: "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here."

Hey, only cut of the coast area, leave the woke inland areas alone, we're actually based over here

OKAY. Then don't eat any of it you fucking moron. There goes close to 15% of the nations food supplu

west coast is literally cancerous
pic related

The West Coast if the Best Coast.

oh jeeez look at this fag getting all offended by the billy-bob comment.

its not our fault your father is your brother

What he said. The central valley would join Jefferson state in a second, or otherwise branch away from the liberal shitholes along the coast. Minus SLO

Considering the US produces so much fucking food every year we literally just give it away, you won't be missed.

BYE FELICIA!

You also have an insane population. Going by percent of the population does not negate the total numbers.

I can't even begin to comprehend the cognitive dissonance cause by your autism.

Get ready for your world to be turned upside down.

I like the jpeg name you fucking idiot

There are more welfare benefits than just SNAP.

To become a liberal and write for Salon user you would have to get rid of your testosterone. Also you would need to spend time defending pedos.

I don't eat it, anyways. Pecans and cashews are superior nuts, and avocados are just disgusting.

We'd lose (#2) Stanford, (#7) Caltech, and the (#4, #12, #14, #18, #41, #51, #55) UC System. Is it worth it?

Rankings from: thebestschools.org/features/100-best-universities-in-world-today/

You give away mostly corn AND you wouldn't even be producing that anyways if it wasn't ALREADY tariff protected.

"Buut but muh bad trade deals get ridda NAFTA maga"

>What you inbred rednecks don't understand is that you need us more than we need you

Consider this copypasta then caliroach

>If California left the USA your national languages would soon become Spanish, Mandarin and Valley Girl English. Your spending habits would have to change quickly and you would have to stop all these silly propositions that you keep approving. All of which cost $$ to enforce. Such as making sure chickens are comfy. Does the rest of the USA need the San Joaquin Valley food sources? Not really. You dont grow anything that cant be grown in Florida, Texas, Tennessee or Michigan.

>Your move commiefornian

you dumb fuck we will live through it, more people will just harvest rain water, and grow our own food, and live more sustainable lives. living cleaner, and eating healthier.

i actually want california to exit, everyone will want to live here :D

we are AWESOME!!!

>I can't even spell a word like 'is' right.
>W-West Coast is b-best coast g-guys!

Reminder that all sanctuary cities are to be defunded next year.

The big story of this election is that Hillary LOST. To put it succinctly, the base didn't turn out to vote, whereas they did for Trump, who got fewer votes than the two previous GOP nominees. It is still a losing strategy. You guys are the Democratic Party of the 1850s. You just won the election of 1856. Congrats! Now get ready for irrelevancy for the next half century.

Yeah like those pedos that peep at naked 15 year olds while the change. those people are fucking disgusting

Personally, I am awaiting my ocean front property along the shore of the central valley once the big one finally hits.

cali grows alot of food
stronger together

>this salt.

Are you ok? Is that you Sup Forums?

Seems one of those Whitehouse petitions to kick California out of the union before they decide to leave is in order.

Well, it wasn't Shervin. I like the idea. I gave up on the thread because I thought it fell flat, but holy shit was I wrong!

Oh please, please impeach him

Then we can get Pence as president

so, what's bad about that?

He does have a good point. If Hillary got Obama turnout she probably would have won.

Ten million Democrats didn't turn out this election. She was a shit candidate.

>being so deluded
>not knowing California has a GDP of 2.4 trillion dollars with only a population of 39 millions (same GDP, almost half the population)

yes... all ivory tower cancer must be purged

Good luck growing food with no water.

If California actually secedes, the govt will cut access to Lake Mead in a heartbeat.

Not anymore when Trump all his fuck you to the environment policies there might be no more bread belt.

Martial law would mean that Obama would stay our president, so, its pretty bad desu.

> no water
>no oil
>no water to grow crops

Let that sink in Ahmed. You can't eat iphones

Sounds good to me.

No worries, we will hide them like the Jews.

It's not happening this election cycle. The referendum won't even get a vote until at least 2019.

the calexit ref would happen during a Trump presidency, the website the main support is coming from (yescalifornia.org/) is suggesting 2018-2019. So, we get west coast martial law, deportations, and pretty much a red state or a blue state with 20 less electoral votes. With this in mind, is there anything wrong with this?

Yes, so he can zap fags like you.

Why explain this? Let them find out the hard way.

Forget this. I say we rally together for a mass purge of California and quench the drought with gallons and gallons of spilled blood.

I would love for this to happen. The only problem I can forsee is if Oregon and Washington try to go with them, leaving us cut off from the Pacific

*of France

In that case, its pretty good, desu.

Also good luck growing anything in SoCal once water stops getting diverted from the Colorado river and it turns into a desert.

There is always Alaska. Besides, you have to break some eggs to make an omelet. Fuck manifest destiny.

Keep Jefferson and east Cali and you have a deal. Silicone valley and south Cali you're free to leave anytime

Literally CALIFORNIA YES

I wish they would

They would turn into Mexico 2.0 and most likely accept all Mexicans and sjws from the USA

They have so much money they can pretty much synthesise water from hydrogen and oxygen.