Who are some bad guys that are more noble than the superhero?

Who are some bad guys that are more noble than the superhero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PL4BBB7C3BFF6332A9&v=NZOmH3SsyKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lex Luthor.

>bad guy

Jiren is a proper hero.

The manga did such a better job at explaining the backgrounds for the Universe 11 compared to the show it's kind of depressing.

t. normal fag

I like how Jiren and Toppo are head and shoulders above the rest of their team, and Jiren himself is head and shoulders above Toppo

>is able to save the world
>doesn't because he's too busy being angry at flying aliums
Kek, nah. You could have saved the world years ago if it mattered to you, Luthor.

Lex does not undermine humanity. Superman does.

If anything, Luthor is our only salvation to defeat that filthy flying brick from making us too dependant on him and only him.

Luthor actively tries to kill humanity to spite Superman.

No, he actively tries to kill hope in Superman so they can hold on to something far more powerful: hope in themselves.

Wonder why Batman doesn't admire him? With Bats hating the hell out of Superman and shit.

You could just go ahead and say you have never ever once read a comic in your life and save us all a lot of time.

Lex do you really have nothing better to do than shitpost about Superman?

that would be a good point if supes was the only super. he's not.

the DCU is filled with magic, super science, and straight-up bullshit.

The obvious stands attention like a retard misses a point.

I can only wish to be as magnanimus as Mr. Luthor. But one day, I hope to meet the man himself.

They all will be gonne in due time. But Superman has to go NOW.

He is the beacon of all those "super heroes". as if they are such a silly thing. You wanna know what a true hero is? Look at your firedeparment.

Once Superman is gone, so will they. That or WE can force them back into the shadows from where they came from.

This is an easy one.

I think he meant antagonist

Superman is always right, always moral and always saves the day. It's not his super powers that make him a threat, it's who he is.

Even powerless, if Supes is in the room, everyone else can kick back. Because he's got this, and he always will.

But why would humanity ever strive to do better when Supes has got their backs for all time?

So, it's not the Super part you're afraid of, it's the MAN part.

All he wanted was to love his family.

General Drayfox. Classic example of this.
youtube.com/watch?list=PL4BBB7C3BFF6332A9&v=NZOmH3SsyKc

There was a whole year where Supes wasn't around, do you know what Luther did in that time?
He gave a bunch of people superpowers and then turned them off at the worst possible time for shits and giggles.

With that much inbreeding, it's no wonder that most of the characters make a lot of stupid choices.

Good GOD the kids get progressively creepier looking.