Powerful

Powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-item-2_3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes by banning reviews, shilling it constantly, and pissing off anyone who dose not care for it. Just like a highschool drama teacher and Macbeth.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-item-2_3.html

Blind Item #2

"Talk about being jealous. This review site has been taking heat for the promised bad reviews about to flood its site of this upcoming superhero movie which is going to make tons and tons of money. It might even make $200M the first weekend. Why would it do this? The site is owned by a rival studio/comic book series. Oh, and making sure all of the bad reviews and trying to link bad reviews to the soon to be blockbuster is this cable news network owned by the same movie studio."

>io9

Wasn't Thor Shakespearan as well?

I mean it's true

>meanwhile Kenneth Branaugh and Anthony Hopkins cry

"Shilling" it? What the absolute fuck are you talking about you literal in-real-life retard? Is a movie studio supposed to not advertise their movie or something?

But does it bring a much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe?

Nice mad, bro.

Good heavens, what for? We DEEP now.

>a Shakespearean sense of grandeur and intimacy
So it’s overrated?

King who is betrayed by brother who wants the throne is literally in every comic with royalty.

FUCKING WB AND DC HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU GET

#BOYCOTTWB which honestly won't be too hard because they never make anything good anyway

It’s a reference to how critics always talk about how a new MCU films brings much needed levity to the universe. Because apparently the older movies were full of rape and holocaust jokes.

>banning reviews
Wasn't it more like they found a bunch of morons on a Facebook page talking about flooding it with bad reviews on purpose though? It's one thing to actually think the movie is bad or whatever, but to just blinding pour on 1 star reviews before it's even out is kinda asking for a ban.

>gets perfect reviews from every critic but 1(one) who thought his superhero popcorn flick should have a little more action
>twitter goes apeshit, tracks down his phone address and family, demands his review be taken down

fucking w e w

>rape and holocaust jokes
Mmmmaybe Deadpool 2?

>Marvel's first Shakespearean epic
Remember when Marvel got a movie director who actually made Shakespeare movies? I'm still disappointed

>he didn’t like BladeKINO 2017 or DunkINO or Stephen King’s KINO.

Is mindlessly flooding it with perfect reviews ok tho

>implying all the 5 star reviews are honest

>they found a bunch of morons on a Facebook page
Pity that it was deleted, wasn't it?

Putting the WAR in Social Justice Warriors.

the brits said that its a good movie
will go watch

>Wasn't it more like they found a bunch of morons on a Facebook page talking about flooding it with bad reviews on purpose though?
yeah it was a "bunch" more like 3 of pathetic DChumps who were upset that everyone knows how shitty their company and everything it makes is and keeps making fun of them for being retarded and having shit taste

>Jack Kirby gets a screenplay credit

Disney is just upset and overeating because Normies hated The Last Jedi. Really they have nothing to fear since Feige is actually competent than Kathleen Kennedy.

>no caps or punctuation
Are you phoneposting or seething with rage?

>in a crap movie
Gee, thanks Stan.

That's the exact opposite of what happened in this story though.

Okay whatever you say, Disneyshill/Laddebro.

it must be a sad existence to get butthurt over reviews of a movie.

The more articles I see about this shit, the more I'm reminded of how after Disney acquired Star Wars that suddenly articles started flooding the interbuttz about how the Prequel Trilogy wasnt really that bad. And if you thought it was bad you should really BUY your own copy and see it again to be sure since it has been years.
and then TFA happened and people were kinda meh about it, but still enjoyed it. Suddenly articles claim that TFA is sooo much better than any Star Wars movie before it. You really MUST see the 'next step in Star Wars evolution'
then TLJ came, people were kind of meh about it. But articles flood the interbuttz about how TLJ is SOOOOOOOOO DEEP that you couldnt POSSIBLY have enjoyed it properly on ONE VIEWING. You must watch it three or even FOUR times to really understand the deep lore and emotional undertones.

This is no different than an ad blitz to me. Just an easily pleased fan who was paid to gush about it publicly.

You seem to misunderstand, my dear user. Standard advertising is when the company through their own tools and means bring awareness of their productions to the public.
Now, shilling is a completely different beast: Shilling is the act of paying to or recieving monetary retribution from otherwise neutral parties to advertise the product by manufacturing dishonest reviews, reactions and media coverage. Shilling is and ambivalent (but not ambiguos) verb: anyone who is part of this chain of manufactured information becomes a "shill", thus the verb "to shill".
I hope this information helps you stay chill and not be mad.

-Cheers, from user.

Crazy Days and Nights is usually pretty good about this stuff since it's where all the Hollywood scum (wannabe actors, paparazzi, pissed off crew members/studio employees/actors/etc.) dump shit.

>Wasn't it more like they found a bunch of morons on a Facebook page talking about flooding it with bad reviews on purpose though?

No, it was a marketing stunt, you're mixing it with a facebook group that came out after RT's announcement, their plan is to give the film so much ridiculous praise that it will look better than most legendary movies on RT.

>then TLJ came, people were kind of meh about it.
Haha what. The immediate reaction to it was that it was either the most amazing Star Wars movie ever made, or the movie that destroyed Star Wars forever.

Fucking colonialists! they stole all the Vibranium in Africa kek

Sup Forums really is obsessed with this movie, huh?

>muh pol
Everytime

>love the MCU
>go to see BP
>the only white guy in the theater
>everyone looking at me

Mostly because Rottentomatoes decision to censor any negative review coming out.