Same VA thread

IT'S OVER 9000!

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT I WAS TOSSING AND TURNING
AND THE NIGHTMARE I HAD WAS AS BAD AS CAN BE
IT SCARED ME OUT OF MY WITS
A CORPSE FALLING TO BITS
THEN I OPENED MY EYES AND THE NIGHTMARE WAS ME!

KAKAROT!

>Brian Drummond plays supporting characters in The Show We Cannot Name, which is recorded in Vancouver
>He plays King of the Underworld in Wishfart, which is recorded in Toronto
>He plays Copy Vegeta in Dragon Ball Super, which is recorded in Texas

Where the fuck does he even LIVE?

>Pony
get out

Probably in the mid-west, so any of those is a single plane-ride out.

Yeah, but I mean, if you gotta fly cross-country every time you have to play a role, most of your income is going to be sucked away by those plane tickets. Unless he records all his lines remotely and doesn't do ensemble recordings with the other cast members.

Though if that's the case, I don't get why there isn't more crossover between the Vancouver and Toronto VAs in Canada. (I assume his small role in the Funi dub of DBZ Super was something he did under the table, like how Scott McNeil showed up for a small role in Full Metal Alchemist).

It don't matter, none of this matters.

funny how Ponk's voice actress also voiced Misa in the dub IIRC

When has Hank Azaria ever been Vegeta?

>Though if that's the case, I don't get why there isn't more crossover between the Vancouver and Toronto VAs in Canada.
Production houses not playing nice and Union rules preventing free-agency so as to maintain a standard price of service ensuring that VAs can live.

Chowder, if there's one thing mother's taught me, it's to sleep as much as you can, that way you don't have to face the horrible reality of what life's become.
actually in japan broly's VA is the same as krusty's

I didn't steal it! I made that item! Made it with magic that I stole!

So how did Drummond get around the Vancouver/Toronto barrier? I'm curious, just because he's the only example I can think of where a VA has done work in both regions, aside from moving locations. Like, Tara started off in Toronto, then moved to Los Angeles, now remote records lines for Vancouver while still doing LA stuff (but no more Toronto).

Fuck if I know.

>Barry, is that how you gets ants?
>It is, other Barry. It certainly is

Doesn't she do lines for the Inspector Gadget remake? Or does that not count?

because that's recorded in Toronto. To say nothing about the Monreal pool and their connections with the Toronto, Vancouver AND the LA pools.

MUST ROLF BEAT SOME SENSE INTO THE OVERCOOKED NOODLE YOU CALL A HEAD

>>He plays King of the Underworld in Wishfart, which is recorded in Toronto

never heard this one.

as for Copy Vegeta it was a special guest kind of thing like Scott McNeil being in Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece.

He's Vancouver based.

Shannon Chan-Kent is only her singing voice.

Peter never actually dubbed that scene. Ocean never did the Final Freeza Fight on Namek.

That character was literally the only good thing about Beast Machines

>he gets killed off in favor of silverfag

>Scott McNeil in FMA

Sue? How would that be a special thing anyway?

that's one satisfying punch

cause he's Canadian based and he voiced Hohenheim in the original series.

He was the first ever Canadian/Vancouver VA to ever appear in any dub recorded in Texas and was the only one until Brian Drummond just recently.

A girl has to choose the right accessories...like this rocket launcher that doubles as an even bigger rocket launcher! Don't you just love it?

>I need you to destroy what is bad and save what is good

>That’s your one warning. I’m not fuckin around here!

>Excuse me Ed but is this your- GOOD LORD MAN

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

>I’m the world champ ya know. Bet ya can’t be me!

>I’m sickened but curious

>Thanks to ur butt, we beat those biker ducks!

>It's power. Something a lot more useful than God. And Rock, if you think about it, other than this, what do we really value in life? God? Love? Don't make me laugh. Back when I was just a brat, crawling around that shit-hole city, it seemed God and Love were always sold out when I went looking. Before I knew better, I clung to God and prayed to Him every single night — yeah, I believed in God right up until that night the cops beat the hell out of me for no reason at all. All they saw when they looked at me was another little ghetto rat. With no power and no God, what's left for a poor little Chinese bitch to rely on? It's money, of course, and guns. Fuckin' A. With these two things, the world's a great place.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.... eye

>Ask Pinky she dated one!

Adventuring Horse is so awesome!

>Now I’ve got your power!

ur
ugleh

It's simple: if they don't have an agent/representation in that city, they don't get work there.

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

He lives in Vancouver. It's not that hard to record lines over the phone.

SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"In that case, I have a favor to ask of you: please bear my child."

Fucking mutant.