Religion

Prove to me that God exist.

Personal testimonies and your holy books aren't arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Counterexamples_to_an_Old_Earth
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/does-god-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Prove to me that God exist.

Na, don't feel like it. Maybe try doing some research yourself and coming to your own conclusions? Too much work? Yea, have a nice day, kid.

Prove to me your premises.

Prove to me that John Adams exists.

Personal testimonies and your history books aren't arguments.

Because you're living in a world created by him, I just don't understand how you can deny his existence. It completely blows my mind

fucking white male, assuming god's pronouns... xe goes be xe/xim/xer

Cant be done OP, thats why they call it faith. And thats why is inane

Prove to me you exist and are not just a mental construct of mine.

Personal testimonies and philosophy books aren't arguments.

LOL!

Lest you forget Post 77777777

Trump will win

Proof

There's scientific explanations that are more provable.

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture

I dont fucking believe in John Adams or god asshole

No there isn't

It's not surprising how juvenile everyone in these comments is so far, considering they believe in children's fantasies.

Check my numbers!!!
Praise Him

god is my dick
my dick exists
god exists

prove me wrong
>protip my dick

This question is like beating a dead fucking horse, OP.

>Personal testimonies and your holy books aren't arguments.
Impossible.

However, you attempt scientific research that god does not exist.

I am agnostic at times because of this.

Yes there is. See: big bang, evolution. Only one of many. The Bible contradicts science and itself.

conservapedia.com/Counterexamples_to_an_Old_Earth
Read this

Our very ability to question our existence.

>what is a theory

Stupid question. You can't prove either way. It's called faith.

1=1
it always existed
boom

>big bang
>jewvolution

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

How you know it's a him? Why did he create Islam? Why did he create homosexuality? Why where Adam and Eve white? We can continue this game forever.

Evolution is impossible to witness
Scientist Claim it takes billions of years, but the earth is only thousands of years old. This is why "living fossils" exist

Jus open your eyes nigga its clear god is real.

your faith is political, not spiritual
that's why you are here on Sup Forums
you hate our culture but you love to exploit our time, talent and treasure

I'll do that after you prove to me your sensory experiences correspond to real objects rather than illusions.
I'll wait.

>it always existed
nonsense.

Not only is the statement ill defined, it's also not true.

privileged white male jews wrote that, didn't assume god could be an abbo tranny

That is different

John Adams did not claim to be able to walk on water or heal peoples sicknesses, everything he did was feasible. He also has a more complete and accurate record of his life, furthermore no one disputes he exists.

Atheists dont dispute Jesus's existence, just that he did not perform miracles.

He didn't create Islam, humans created it.
Humans also created being a homo
Who says Adam and Eve were white? Did the European artist who chose to portray them as so says they are? The same artists who gave Jesus long hair despite the bible forbidding it and saying it's shameful?

You know blasphemy is a crime right? I suggest you stop this

So Islam was created by humans and cristianity not? How come?

Ask yourself, could god, as you understand it, create a universe with god itself not in it? If so, then you can't prove god doesn't exist. You can still try to prove that we are in a universe that is absent of god. But then our mere idea of god is a contradiction to that.

>but the earth is only thousands of years old.
You'd be mistaken fella.
>And "living fossils" is a term used to refer to species that haven't really changed very much in millions of years since they already fit their biological niche quite nicely and haven't had to adapt.

Do you expect me to compress 2,000 years of theology and philosophy into a tl;dr? That would take a more talented mind than myself.

I recommend you read some of the great cornerstones of theology, and even ancient Greek and Roman philosophy.

I used to be an extremely euphoric atheist, until I grew up and learned some humility. I stopped worshiping science like a god, started spending more time reading about the "why" behind things, not just the "how." And it was after a few years of that that I became convinced of the existence of God.

If you reply with the usual atheist's argument of "hurr I'm not going to waste all that time reading bullshit" then I'm afraid you have no argument. If you actively refuse to take the time to hear out the other side's points, you aren't actually looking to be convinced, you're looking to talk shit.

Feel free to pick and choose from these listed texts in any order, but I'd recommend the Bible first.

We can conceive of things that don't exist in reality.

>what is the historical method

There are cosmological models that are published which show how this is just as possible as the current most popular theory.

(OP)

Can you be even more of a faggot OP?

Fuck off turk-roach.

I was raised as a Lutheran Christian in a Christian nation. I don't personally believe in God, but I don't really care. The only thing that matters is that Western civilization was built on Christian values, and that it helped make White people the greatest of all races.

Because of that I respect certain types of religions (minus (((them))) and Muslims).

>Prove to me that God exist
I've seen her. See, here is picture of her.

I was driving home from work today and I saw dozens of God signs and not one sign for Satan. I live in a really liberal area too.

The declaration of independence wasn't written 150 years after he died faggot

Because a blade of grass is radically more advanced than a fucking space shuttle.

Islam is created by Mohammed who was possessed by a demon. Satanic verses and all that taken into accord, he is a false prophet.

Yes it was, Christians are just humans who chose to recognise Jesus as the messiah. Jews and Muslims rejected this creating 3 unique faiths.
No it's not, if you follow the timeline of the bible earth is about 6,000 years old.
No living fossil means proof that evolution is a sham

That's just your own philosophy

Nice argument, Burger. And by the way, I'm more german than you can ever imagine.

They can't prove that god exists anymore than you can prove to them that he doesn't exist

Prove to me external reality is real

Using five senses aren't arguments.

>It´s all about faith meme

>verificationism/logical positivism
jews in 20th century austria (the vienna circle)

Give me your address and I'll fucking end your life and piss on your corpse. Check mate fagatron

>more theistic non-sense
Prove it. That's right, you cant. Go worship your dead white man on a currency elsewhere.

If evolution is a thing, then racism is not a thing, there is actually no arguing this.

For the Big Bang that mysteriously had the potential to give rise to conscious beings that shape the world around them according to their will? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

>arguing with merkel-turks
Who the hell would argue with you? dont you have some party-goers to grope Achmed?

>No it's not, if you follow the timeline of the bible earth is about 6,000 years old.
And if you follow geology it's 4.3 billion years.
>No living fossil means proof that evolution is a sham
Explain to me this logic. Do you even understand what evolution is?
It's when enough small changes accumulate in a population that the population is noticeably different from the population that spawned it, usually taking hundreds of generations.

We evolved here or we didn't. If we evolved here then we can only assume others evolved in the universe potentially billions or even trillions of years before us. So mathematically God is more likely than not.

>Using five senses aren't arguments.
Why not?

God made the races unique, it says in the bible he created all the languages and spread us to every corner of the world,

to be or not to be

god is the concept of existing

>implying that event would not also just be a mental construct of mine

No it isn't, because that's impossible.
Evolution is a sham, that's all I need to know about it.

Start with Aristotle.

OK OP

Are you ready?

We will start with the casual chain that goes back to a singularity or prime mover, are you familiar with this?

Some races are more equal than others

Too Old

>Evolution is a sham, that's all I need to know about it.
Then why are you even posting here if you aren't willing to put your beliefs on the line? You're literally just wasting internet.

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/does-god-exist/

If you mean Big Bang, yes. If you mean something else then, no. Red-Pill me, I'm genuinely curious.

can you prove to a blind man that there is such a thing as sight?

if someone is brain damaged so that an entire part of their brain is removed, can you prove to them it was ever there to begin with?

likewise, parts of atheists brains don't work. so though they think they are so smart, parts of their brains simply do not work anymore.

it is like turning out the lights and thinking you made your life easier because you can't see the problems.

but that does not mean god does not exists.

so it is only up to you to discover god, and fix your broken body and mind... if you still can.

as a computer programmer, I think that DNA proves the existence of God. But I know that many will disagree.

>OK OP
>Are you ready?
>We will start with the casual chain that goes back to a singularity or prime mover, are you familiar with this?

The classic agnostic/atheistic response is that the causual chain goes back beyond the prime mover.

However they forget the time element.

Time is necessary to actually commence a casual chain.

are you there and following me ?

It's possible to view the different qualities as a superiority, but in the end God made us all perfect the environment we were meant to live in. It makes no sense to take an African out of the Savannah and into the middle of the city and expect him to act civilised, can you put your bird in a fish tank and expect him to live as your fish does?

or what? will the devil be sent to correct the blasphemer?

Then I guess you are god?

It's literally just common sense.
If you deny God made us you're denying reality
Why do you say this?

No, you'll go to jail or get a fine

>If you mean Big Bang, yes. If you mean something else then, no. Red-Pill me, I'm genuinely curious

You could go back further really to the creation of dimensions themselves, the point where the casual chain stops is the commencement of time. The casual chain terminates in a single event 'the prime move'.

Piss off sand google

>It's literally just common sense.
Not an argument.
>If you deny God made us you're denying reality
Based on what evidence or argument?

All believers I've met have some fundamental trouble with understanding probability theory - everything is 50/50 to them: an event either happens or it doesn't.
I guess if I were so simple-minded I would as well "just choose" a religion (instead of, you know, always being in a critical thinking state).

i guess, i'm just roleplaying as a solipsist to demonstrate how fucking obnoxious the debate between atheism and theism is when atheists fall back on the "nah, i don't by it, i don't like your evidence" meme as a soft mechanism for repudiation

Argument from incredulity.

It's only "ill-defined" in your perception because humans did not evolve to grasp or understand eternity, arguing that the multiverse always existed is just as logical as arguing that god always existed and create the one universe we happen to be in right now.

Like what?

It's called America, and if you don't like it, you can get out

I wish I could be tough on the Internet like you.

>Prove to me that God exists
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

>The Bible Way to Heaven (Get Saved)
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>Reading the bible literally
Yeah, and Jesus is literally a paved road because he said he is the way. Or, better yet, he is a candle because he said he is the light...

You are a part of the problem. Your ignorant and childish understanding of scripture and your adherence to the dogma of the apostate church is why we have this "atheist problem". They are a symptom of the failings of the assholes who taught morons like you. I would say I will pray for you, but that's a lie. I don't pray for gays either, I just pray for God's righteous judgement upon you. Faggot.

The Big Bang and Evolution are not facts, they are theories. You have to have faith that they are correct. Show me one documented study that showed that an organism GAINED information from random genetic mutation, not just the loss of information that coincidentally helps the organism.
Explain the Axis of Evil and why the Earth is in the center of an X made by background microwave radiation. What are the chances of that happening?
Explain how Jesus Christ fulfilled around 60 of prophecies written before his birth to the T. The probability of Christ fulfilling even 6 OT Prophecies is about 10^28 power, and that's being conservative about it. That's pretty ridiculous.
There are plenty of counterarguments to Scientism, and if you're truly willing to look into them I suggest that you do. You might not change your mind, but knowing more about what you disagree with can only improve your ability to answer why you disagree with it.