I want to remind all you faggots that Clinton got nearly 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION) more votes than Donald Trump

I want to remind all you faggots that Clinton got nearly 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION) more votes than Donald Trump.

>1,000,000 (ONE MILLION)
SO FUCK YOU ALL.

George Bush won the same way against Gore (not to mention a controversial Florida count) --
Therefore, FACT: Bush and Trump actually LOST the popular vote.

How do you deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>racist sexist xenophobes shouldn't be allowed to vote, no one whose opinions I don't like deserves a voice
>wait wait wait the election didn't go my way, one man, one vote, right? voice of the people, right?

>3 million illegal votes

There are many keks in this world, but I think this one may be the top.

I deal with it by reminding myself both that they're still counting votes and delays like this that suspiciously favor Clinton have been the hallmark of this election since day 1.... and that the popular vote doesn't mean jack shit.

By remembering that Gore and Hillary didn't become President.

>3 million illegal vote likely cast by Russian implants in to 9 key counties in 9 key states.

that's a full election swing right there for putin...i mean trump

Americans need a layer of protection from their own stupidity

He played the campaign by the rules. We don't know who would have won if the campaign was played by the popular vote rules.

Why are you still here? I thought CTR laid off all of its employees.

In what universe is 671,246 "nearly 1,000,000"?

I survived the check

Oh wow cool.

Guess what.

Nobody cares LOL

Just because these fucking twats are totally ignorant of how their own country works doesn't mean anyone has to care. Fuck off with this inconsequential bullshit.

Common Core educated teenagers showing up on Sup Forums

hilary won california by 3 million votes

so in comparison winning the nation by 1 isnt a big deal

Kek

3 million illegals voted and since they are all voting dems for sure, she didnt even get the pop vote
low energy, sad

kek wills a discussion, perhaps

>wins all the states
>doesnt get all the kikes blacks and spics
>wins anyway

Feels good doesn't it desu
How I dealt with it? Bathed in an ocean of liberal tears and woke refreshed

It doesn't matter because the founding fathers implemented the electoral college system for a reason

Nobody bothered to change it since its inception, before gore there were presidents in the 1800s who lost the popular vote but became president anyway

The popular vote just lets the most populous states determine the election, and that is silly

Fine, I'll reply to the meme thread;

>How do you deal with this?

By understanding how the United States is supposed to work, it's 2 ez 4 me, but freedom ain't for everyone I guess

The US election isn't ONE election, it's actually 50 elections with the Federal President being determined by these 50 State Level elections.

Each state election is 100% democratic with one state vote being valued exactly the same as the vote in another state, AT THE STATE LEVEL.

After 50 democratic elections (popular vote in this case) the Electoral Collage convenes and uses a weighted metric to determine the next president, giving each state a PROPORTIONAL INFLUENCE.

Popular vote is irrelevant for a good reason, it's the UNITED STATES. It isn't like most countries, and that's why it's been so successful. It's the best method of electing a President because it means all factions are represented in the result and can't be bullied by the majority. Funny, liberals claim to look out for minorities, but in this case when minorities have their rightful say in the electoral collage, everyone flips their shit. Total hypocrites. Well, maybe not, that implies they even understand this.

Moving to a popular vote would totally destroy the principles the nation was founded on, a United Republic of individual States. Moving to a popular vote makes States 100% irrelevant as it hands all power to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. If that doesn't fill people with fear then they don't understand the central themes to the Republic. It's impossible to implement a popular vote without destroying the United States from the top down, you would have to tear up The Constitution and abolish state rights.

Illegals and dead people don't count ,faggot.

illegal immigrant votes should not count, in my opinion.

I would remind you that we are not, nor ever have been a democracy. The word is republic, faggot. Love it, gtfo, or make war.

she rigged her liberal faggot states.

based Wisconsin had voter id laws to prevent that bullshit.

They're both presidents.
What else ?

States choose the President, not the people. The constitution literally says fuck all about people voting for the president.

You should read the Constitution sometime might help with the lack of knowledge of how our Republic works.
Not sayin your a dumbass but hey if you really want to look stupid all the time, be my guest.

This

When you skipped class in your 8th grade year so you don't understand how to electoral college.

I'm done arguing with you dense motherfuckers. It's and old meme and has grown tiresome. Let Google handle this one.

So your contention is that the most populous American cities, those that lack "racist" voter is laws coincidentally, where Clinton had the greater popular showing, should decide the president for the remaining areas of the country?

too bad

sage

Thing is the electoral college is the rules everyone playing by. If we were to elect based on the popular vote, whose to say more or less people in other states would have voted? We have no way of knowing who would have really won the popular vote since probably much more people in blue and red states would have voted.

We don't live in a democracy, thankfully. Move to a third world shithole if you want that, dipshit.

CHOKE YOURSELF
3,000,000 gorrillion trump voters in California
Where is their representation?

which is why congress is a thing. they're called representatives for a reason.

Looks like we got 1 millions fags to deport. Time to make America great again.

Jesus Christ, people need to get the fuck over it.

What's worse is that the losers want to change the rules to benefit them -- of course.

You know why Hillary conceded so quickly? Because she knew if they did a recount officials would've uncovered massive voter fraud.

>TFW
>A Kiwi knows more about your electoral system than an American

We don't even use your fucking system and we know more about it than you

The first step is to admit you have a problem user.
The second step is to admit you're angry.
The third, that you're now depressed.
The fourth is acceptance.

Your pain will pass and we will move on together, but until then you're a huge fucking faggot and your tears are making me happy.

I need to keep this as copypasta for all the idiots coming over here and bitching about the popular vote.

It's called The United States of America, not The United States of New York & California. Madison understood that there would always be states of widely varying population density and didn't want the smaller states to go voiceless.
Therefore the electoral college was created to give each state a certain amount of electoral influence proportional to their population.

If the US consisted of only NY and CA, Hillary would be prez. Luckily, there are 48 other states and a large majority of them told Hillary to go fuck herself.

Classic meme rebuttal

popular vote never mattered. get over it cuck.
1 million is not even 1% of the vote

california can breed as many spics as they want but I still don't give a shit

>hillary wins popular vote by one state
>trump wins electoral vote by ten states

Please continue to riot until it becomes a public service to shoot you in the chest like the terrorists you are.

In the context of our republic, there is no popular vote for president.
You are citing a literally meaningless statistic and pretending it is of import.
Cute, but really just masturbatory.

It's a balance between the people and the government - exactly as your Founding Fathers desired it.

Ironically, the electoral college was created to disfranchise blacks. Well done America!

And Trump still won

U American? Guess you get to deal with it! ;-)

>Still counting 3 million illegal voters

Did you know that Trump won the popular vote in the vast majority of states? Because we are a federation of states not a fucking unitary country.

Exactly, with the margins in PA, FL, and MI Trump would've demanded a recount immediately. Hillary thought she had just enough fraudulent votes to secure a close victory, but got fucked by her own rigged polls. Kek.

That's more like 670,000.
And -2,400,000 if you take away the illegal vote.

And they ALL came from california

>kek wanted chaos by memeing trump close to the white house but not quite
>trump grabbed kek by the balls and made it happen anyway, law and order will return and chaos is put down
>kek is now a butthurt hillshill

>How do you deal with this?
The same way I do every time this thread is made.
>America is not a pure democracy
>America is a constitutional republic

Who fucking cares

Silly faggot. Once the investigation is complete you will see Trump won the popular in a landslide once you take away the Hillary votes from illegal aliens, people who voted more then once, people who forged ballots and other forms of cheating

>1,000,000 (ONE MILLION)
>SO FUCK YOU ALL.

That's the way it works in a Republic. We are a Republic. Don't like it? You're free to leave.

YOU'RE WRONG

Fear not, he'll win the popular vote in 2020 once the 3 million are deported

Do you want a recount and investigation or do you just want pence?

Just goes to show how necessary the electoral college is. Without it America would have been ruled by the same party for the last 24 years with another 4 coming up.

uhhhh, kys. we have discussed this 6 gorrilion times by now. if you still dont get it, you are actually gay.

>Russian implants

This meme, along with the alt-right meme, will never get old. This is some cold war era shit posting and I want to thank HRC for bringing it back from the dead.

>hurr explain how she lost, how is that fair?
>explanation given
>REEEEEEEE YOU'RE WRONG IT'S HER TURN MISOGYNIST

Kek got angry that Trump wasn't taking advantage of all the shit he had done for him and decided to end the election by making Hillary get schlonged by a Weiner.
I think we've unleashed something too dangerous if it can make men pedophiles on a whim

>"PODESTA YOU IDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STUFF THE BALLOT IN RED STATES NOT CALIFORNIA"
>"S-sorry ms. Clinton"

>cold war era propaganda and fear-mongering was really just shitposting all along

this is a top tier post

The electoral college is vote protection against voter fraud.

The establishment rigged the election and still lost.

Three million maybe a low number to be honest.

U mad?

>shitting on a system you have for over a century just now when /your/ candidate lose

I want to remind you there are a confirmed 3,000,000 (THREE MILLION) illegal aliens who voted for hillary.

It's estimated that 1.2 mil are illegal beans.

This is correct. Now screen cap it and pass it around so we can stop with this stupid question.

Hillary Clinton: "What difference does it make?"

Subtract out the illegal votes then go fuck yourself OP.

KEKED TWICE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Two centuries, actually, but your point still stands.
Electoral college worked fine as long as libtards were winning.

Thank you based green fruit.

I've only met one kiwi irl, he was the most right wing religious person I've met in my entire life, and I'm from Texas. We worked together in a restaurant in Dallas. He quit and moved to DC to lobby for an anti abortion group. Hah. The dude was rabid about it. Nice guy, other than that.

>proven voter fraud for Hilary
>literal video evidence
All those votes are legit guys. She won the popular vote.

Not all the votes get counted. sage

>I want to remind all you faggots that Clinton got nearly 1,000,000 (ONE MILLION) more votes than Donald Trump.

There is no national election for president, only separate state elections. Therefore, the national popular vote total is meaningless.

She will likely be ahead by even more after they have all been counted.

Your welcome!

>"PODESTA YOU IDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STUFF THE BALLOT IN RED STATES NOT CALIFORNIA"

B-b-but my emails was hacked! I emailed the fix to Florida!

Praise kek!

>She will likely be ahead by even more after they have all been counted.

But the real question is, will she be as bitter as Gore? Anger/hate eats at you, and she doesn't seem to have much left.

oo dayum. Dindu nuffin!

Can we please , plleeaseeee make this a copy pasta?

Ill do my part.

Not a single US president has been elected based on the popular vote because the people don't vote for president. Those are the rules. You need an amendment to change it.

nutin like dindu nuffin in da morning!!

Actually, Trump won the popular vote.
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/

This. Check em.

Nuttin like dindu nuffin in da morning!!

Trump won what, 31 states?
Fuck you for thinking New York and California get to overrule 62% of the US

Capped.

this
except it's 51 elections, not 50

He won, I don't need to

the fact that DC counts as a state for the federal election is kind of bullshit
if they want it to count, it better become it's own state
Maybe they can make a deal with Peurto Rico and bring them both as states.