Doesn’t this warm your heart, Sup Forums? I’m glad Black Panther is such a success

Doesn’t this warm your heart, Sup Forums? I’m glad Black Panther is such a success.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-59FL3OLdKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What am i looking at

I think it’s pretty cool

Sexual Interference with a Minor.

I’m glad the black youth finally have a superhero they can look up to.

What a fucked up and narcissistic world view. Black kids don't give a shit about skin color, they like heroes like Batman or Iron Man because of what they do.

I hope Mulan is filled to the brim with Asians.

i can't tell who's baiting whom anymore.

If it is I guarantee/pol/ won’t be bitching when it gets good reviews.

Why wouldn't I?
Children are precious and it's nice seeing them happy

It's racist actually. It assumes black people who are nerds only count if they like black characters, I knew black kids who grew up on the same media I did, but somehow they never existed before....white characters were just keeping them away, but FINALLY NOW they can join in on the fun!

This is why I hate the MCU as a whole, it's just loved by normies who as far as they were concerned the "nerd" world didn't even exist until Avengers.

I'm sure the child in the OP post won't appreciate being used to push an agenda like the girls going up to the Female Ghostbusters or the little girl with Wonder Woman.
Eh... Maybe it won't happen!

He's a king. He's allowed to.

Saved

I only care about it being successful so superheroes I like who happens to be black get movies like Static give me a Static movie.

>Gun Form holding the Axe Form mask

K E K - O

Sure, its cool that young black kids have more superheroes to look up to now. Just dont like the media acting like theyre untouchable

It'd be pretty funny if it somehow ended up being a crashing failure.

They can't look up to superheroes of other skin color? Fuck that trash argument

Unironically yeah, the dude was the best part of the obscenely overrated Civil War movie and I don't doubt that its success is warranted

>Just dont like the media acting like theyre untouchable

Acting like who are untouchable

The superheroes?

Oh shit that kid better run, that panther's gaining on him!

REEE THIS IS LITERAL GENOCIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=-59FL3OLdKc

From the thumbnail I thought this was Venom

Oh yeah he will grow to resent it if he ever notices it.

Untouchable to white people I guess.

Most blacks can look up to Whites just fine but there will always be a few kids who need a black hero.

Movie is still looking like it's gonna be trash though and the media is way over exaggerating how important it is.

>swiggity swooty comin for dat booty

>"Being black doesn't mean you can't do anything you want kid. We can all be Black Panthers..."
>"As long as you are born in a magical african utopia that has no political or social tensions becouse everyone likes me and we also have a magic economy that skyrockets every week becouse we have this magic alien metal yo, dope ass hell that gives us cool stuff like suits and weird architecture but that ain't as dope as having a magic connection to spirits like holy fuck there is this chick that has a fox spirit or something dayum she has a great ass."
>"...but yeah, apart from all that, you too can be Luke Ca- Panther. Black Panther"
Come again, same can be said about Batsy and Tony and a looooot of "relatable" supes.

And now they can like Black Panther for what he does. Which presumably doesn't involve selling drugs or escaping prison.

Surely they won't claim asianplotation

Makes cosplay easier.

That calf will grow into a fine bull one day, inseminating white bitches left and right and breeding the white devil out of existence.

OMG this is what we need, YES! So good to see POC youth have someone to look up to in these dark times.

They do that anyway. As a Canadian, it's nice to read about Canadian heroes that aren't drunk hockey players. There are an overabundance of black thugs in real life, shouldn't escapist fiction subvert that?

Fuck you, that’s all I see now

>stop calling me dad, you little shit

>Most blacks can look up to Whites just fine
it was bred into them. They can't help it.

Asians don't commit more than 50% of the violent crimes in a country while only being 7% of the population my dude.

Oh go fuck your sister.

I looked up to Steel mostly because Shaq was so tall.

They like Batman but now they can like Black Panther too. It’s not that big a deal

That would be even cooler.

Jaden is too old for Static now

>I can't look up to someone unless they are the same skin color as me
Why are SJW's so racist?

>As a Canadian, it's nice to read about Canadian heroes that aren't drunk hockey players.
So... you want to read about a Canadian hero that isn't actually Canadian?

Venom Rated PG for Family Fun

Blade? You know the better written character that is not a Batman rip off?

*leaves 3/5 review*

>a movie set entirely in China

It would be weird if it wasn't.

You got Scott Pilgrim, don't you?

Right but some people act like this is the first time black kids can identify with a superhero

What was world war 1 and 2.

Black Guy here

THE BLACK PANTHER IS NOT A BLACK Superhero. He is a AFRICAN Superhero, the black Panther is literally closer to Trump then he is to Luke Cage. The only black Hero to get a release.

>There are an overabundance of black thugs in real life

Only a minority of blacks are thugs

>Asians don't commit more than 50% of the violent crimes in a country

Only a minority of blacks are committing those crimes.

No, it's inherently racist to only be able to identify with or look up to people who resemble you

Is it racist to view a race (that isn't yours) above everyone else?

yes

>"How DARE blacks refuse to identifiy with characters that arent white! That's racist!"
>"Why the fuck is Marvel/DC pushing these new SJW characters? They're alienating their white audiences!"

White people.

I wish Marvel would make more Asian heroes. Asian men need love, too.

Remember when the only color kids cared about was which Power Ranger they were pretending to be? I miss those days.

Asians are honorary whites. Just look at white heroes.

In what way he is Batman rip off?

Batman himself is a ripoff.

Well yeah because Asian immigrants who come to live here from across the world aren't coming to fucking commit crime.

I dont know why you idiots insist on comparing a small group of immigrants and ingenious population. Especially when they dont have nearly the same historical trends.

Asian heroes got their own market. You mean Asian Americans?

They got their anime too.

No.
Asians are above whites.
They are pure.

Yes, Asian-Americans. There needs to be more Asian-American heroes.

>They're alienating their white audiences!"
more like alienating anyone interested in quality writing. SJWs rarely have talent and their political motivations usually mean their characters are shallow representations of a race/gender/religion/sexual identity rather than a fully fleshed out character

I’m gonna tell you right now you’re wasting your time arguing with Sup Forums. Save your energy for something more productive, dude.

>He is a AFRICAN Superhero, the black Panther is literally closer to Trump then he is to Luke Cage. The only black Hero to get a release.

>Blade
>Spawn
>Black Lightning

A majority of thugs are black.

Statistically that’s not even true either.

Where do you live, stranger? Because that isn't true in any poor white or mixed area.

You picked possibly the worst two characters for your post. If you'd said like...Spider-man and Goku you might've been right.

Not if you redefine words.
Kind of like how you can blow up buildings or gun down crowds but it's only terrorism if it's islamic; unibombers and vegas shooters don't count.

Liberals don't care about Asians or Latinos even a third of what they do about black people.

majority of mass shooters are white

>Female Ghostbusters
Reminds me of that occasion where the Ghostbustresses went to visit a terminally ill child who was promised he would meet the Ghostbusters before dying.

lol, check out this fossil. Your time has passed, old man.

And Liberals have shit taste.
Asians are always superior.

Sorry meant in the MCU

>”Mexicans are rapists!”
>”China is evil and taking our jobs!”

What do actual Africans think of Black Panther? Honest question. The few I've met, from Kenya and South Sudan, seemed to look down upon African-Americans and accused them of being cultural appropriators without regard for what actual African cultures actually are. And Black Panther is, after all, from East Africa, not the U.S. Do, say, Kenyans, or Kenyan-Americans, find the glorification of an African culture entertaining or are they annoyed that it's a entirely fictional microstate with layers of "Africanism" thrown on from several different cultures seemingly at random, as if they're all interchangeable?

African-Americans are 13% of the population my dude.

Thank goodness people of color- or "POCs", as I like to call them- finally have their own seperate heroes who are equal to all the real heroes.

so is the movie a good MCU movie or not?

>Static Shock will never get a push
it's not fair bros

Why? Because they're both rich and by your logic black kids are by default poor? Racist

I'm just hoping the music is good. The whole thing being coordinated by Kendrick Lamar seems awesome.

Black Panther isn't really even from a place in Africa, he's from a fictional country that's entirely different to every other one that's there.

Bruce U and Ebola Hunter are the true heroes that Africa deserves.

Because those actually are two heroes that are really popular with black kids. Spider-Man was always a hit with them until recently when comic books became too expensive for children.

Closest country was Libya before it got raped sideways

I remember that Nairobi was also kinda hyped up for a while in the 90's and was used as a comparison, of course that was before Kenya fell for some bad memes.

>Not knowing why Spider-man is called the universal soldier.

But How would you feel if there was almost 0 white heroes as a child?

No, because only faggots like Batman and Iron Man is normie tier trash at best.

This movie hasn't even aired yet right? It still has time to fail miserably right? Like I have nothing against black panther and even will probably watch the movie myself, but the meme of it being so powerful and big makes me want to see it fail.

>these are the creatures calling others soyboys