Question time!

Ask a Han Australian anything

When are you leaving?

Will you finally kill yourself?

GO THE FUCK TO Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TAKE THIS SHIT TO THE RIGHT BOARD GTFO

You have to go

Never.

Probably if some real depressing shit happens to me.

Nah.

Why did you migrate to aussie land when you're not welcomed?

Dad got a job here.

why dont you go back?

I was born here, never been to China in my entire life. Whole family is also here, and it's not a good idea for parents to quit their jobs here as they're old and it'll be hard for them to find a new one.

Is that u in the OP?

No, that's the dude who led the United Patriots Front march in Canberra.

how many houses does your dad own?

has he ever seen any of them?

What do Chinese Australians think of white Australians?

None, actually. We used to own an apartment but he sold it off when we were in a shitty financial situation. We pay rent now.

Can't say the same for me since I grew up with you cunts, but my parents always says white people are loud and don't clean up the house properly, although they are more welcoming when asked to come over.

Yellow Skin Death Squads. Fuck Pakis desu.

Post nudes? I love asian men.

>Ask a Han Australian anything
I see you are already integrated

i bet you vote liberal

If you swim here I might just let you play with me in person ;)

I suppose so.

checkem

Never voted for any of the major parties my whole life, actually. However, I would agree with the Libs the most out of all the major parties.

What's your opinion of China? Do you have those cunts like the rest of us?

Might as well use my betting shekels on something good. Gimme your e-mail, straya gook.

I think mainland Chinese people are huge cunts. They won't talk to integrated Chinese, or integrating Chinese. In terms of its politics, I know it's a shit country, but that's mostly due to the population and size. I figure if they split into a bunch of smaller countries it'd be easier to manage and things would be much better off. Like how Hong Kong is more developed than most of China.

Are those pesos or dollars?

Dollars. I happen to work for a strayan mining company. My old straya client was all excited over Trump makign gold prices skyrocket but then everything went back to normal.