I'm really afraid about how the Trump administration and a republican congress can fuck up the ecosystem

I'm really afraid about how the Trump administration and a republican congress can fuck up the ecosystem.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
e-education.psu.edu/earth501/content/p2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try killing yourself Muhammad

is there anything you guys arnt afraid of?

How is caring about global warming a Muslim issue you stupid ass American

The ecosystem can suck a dick.

remember the 90s when there was an Ozone Hole and Acid Rain, and then that just stopped?

Shouldn't you be more worried about your sister converting to Islam m8

Trump is going to fuck Gaia raw

>Ecosystem
This Earth will live on with or without it.

I care about how Islam is destroying Europe but this is nothing next to climate change

>I'm really afraid
Another phrase to add to my filter

Europe might be completely shariah in 50 years

The ozone might be a bit fucked up in 500 years

M8 I don't see the logic

you.

yes i am one of your zionist overlords.
you can hate me but you still work for me slave...

It's like you say things just like that, on top of your head, without caring to look for any fact

Middle east becomes literally unlivable, more sandniggers come to white countries.
Hurr durr how does Climate change effect me...

Ok how about you create your own political party that is anti islamification and Marxism of the west, AND environmentally friendly?

This is already the National Front in France.

it'll fuck up africa first
who cares

Literally nothing short of destroying root-mycelia symbiosis can ruin the ecosystem.

Why do stoopid anons fall for doomsday cults?

Cool. Here in America we have to choose between impending societal collapse that is environmentally friendly, or return to conservative values that is 10% less environmentally friendly.

yeah, they didn't stop. hole in ozone layer is larger than ever.

François "Blacks fuck your daughter while you masturbate" Perrier is worried about the ecosystem... that's really cute!

>Climate change is a cult

I'm I getting called a cuck by fucking Brazil? Is this Bizarro World?

Fuck Avatar and those tree hugging queers!

Indeed it is! :)

All the arctic zones are still largely cold, all deserts are still largely hot and arid, all the jungles are still largely warm and wet, all the temperate zones are still largely mild, etc., etc.

Are you really arguing against climate change?

I don't think anyone argues against climate change. The little ice age was a thing. Man-made, catastrophic climate change? Yeah, that is globalist bullshit.

>Man-made, catastrophic climate change? Yeah, that is globalist bullshit.
Holy fuck. You really believe that you know better than 99% of the climate scientists

science learned to put condoms on smoke stacks to catch the acid rain chemicals, ozone hole is still there tho

As opposed to what, climate stasis? I object to the notion that human beings are causing a global disaster.

I'm really afraid about how some frog and his retarded shitpost are gonna lower the quality of Sup Forums

>I object to the notion that human beings are causing a global disaster.
Because do you know that almost all the scientists and people educated in the field know that "human beings are causing a global disaster"?

No. 1 source of climate change BS? The U.N.'s IPCC, why believe their bullshit? Why spend billions of dollars on opposition research? $$$ is a powerful motivator. An argument from consensus is not an argument.

Literally untrue.

>The “97 percent” statistic first appeared prominently in a 2009 study by University of Illinois master’s student Kendall Zimmerman and her adviser, Peter Doran. Based on a two-question online survey, Zimmerman and Doran concluded that “the debate on the authenticity of global warming and the role played by human activity is largely nonexistent among those who understand the nuances and scientific bases of long-term climate processes” — even though only 5 percent of respondents, or about 160 scientists, were climate scientists. In fact, the “97 percent” statistic was drawn from an even smaller subset: the 79 respondents who were both self-reported climate scientists and had “published more than 50% of their recent peer-reviewed papers on the subject of climate change.” These 77 scientists agreed that global temperatures had generally risen since 1800, and that human activity is a “significant contributing factor.”

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

This is really scary. You are denying science.

You can't claim that a fact is untrue with an opinion piece in an activist paper.

we're not ready to live on alone without it and the world is about to push the fast-forward button on obliterating it

That is the dumbest argument I've ever seen. The scientific process invites criticism. Only people who believe in dogma think it is appropriate to attack anyone who questions them.

Might as well go ahead an end it now, user. Life is meaningless.

Concern trolling

This isn't dogma this is the scientific consensus. You can't simply dismiss almost all the scientific finding in climate science the last 100 years like that.

THE US IS NOT CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING, BITCH @ CHINA OR GO SUCK A BAGGET

Why are you writing in all caps you retard? And if the US disengage from the Paris agreement China and India will also disengage and the world is fucked.

>You can't simply dismiss almost all the scientific finding in climate science the last 100 years like that.

So was the survey invalid or just the accounts of it?

whites are going extinct, so who gives a shit
in fact, let's make it nice and crispy for our brown futurebros

if we plant hemp in america, the rest of the world will follow suit and that will absorb more co2 than the forests ever could. causing oceans to cool down, and our climate to return to normal

Also, you're being obtuse. Science is always tentative, it isn't done by consensus.

seconded fám
we probably deserve all the punishment mother earth will send us for it

All climate warming theories violate pic related. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Because you know so much better than 99% of the climate scientists

>Why are you writing in all caps
I WANT YOU TO READ ME YELLING

>if the US disengage from the Paris agreement China and India will also disengage
WHY NOT BITCH AT THEM INSTEAD? OUR CARBON IS WAY DOWN, WE PLANT TREES, WILD HIPPIES ROAM FREE SEQUESTERING SHIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY

MEANWHILE AT THE HALLS OF POO IN LOO...

it doesn't violate shit because volume is not constant. earth is not a closed system

>that river of shit reaching out to corrupt South America
Jesus Christ.

Crop yields have increased and the planet is greener than it was 20 years ago, partly due to the increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide.

but that is with the climate producing rain consistently. currently it isn't producing rain consistently

india has record monsoon rainfall, and is currently the world's largest producer of hemp? COINCIDENCE?

This is a false color map of the sumatra-andaman tsunami waveheight

e-education.psu.edu/earth501/content/p2.html

I am 100% in favor of hemp production. It is amazingly useful.

victory gardens should be encouraged again where everyone grows hemp and learns from a young age how beneficial the plant is to society

oh for fuck's sake. I didn't want the world to be fucking ending when I'm a middle aged man. I wanted to die staring at a lake or something. I think it's reasonable to not want to be forced to attempt living through the apocalypse

This.
And this. Checked.

bruh the world kills itself and rebirths itself constantly.
the next great purge of mother earth cannot come soon enough though.

Time to Make Earth Venus Again.

Believe me you don't want to live through that