Who had the better plane scene?

Who had the better plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c
youtube.com/watch?v=AiOJr4EyUH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Superman Returns by far. I know that movie was mostly boring shit, but that scene right there was pure Superman. The pacing, music, and tension was on point. Imagine your on that plane, shit flying everywhere, and you see that blue streak flying by thinking "Things might actually turn out alright"

Superman returns wins due to the speech at the end.

FPBP

Iron Man 1 had not one, but two better plane scenes.

Did anyone ever do a Chad Tony vs Virgin Steve meme back when those where popular?

Are we allowed to report posts like these to the mods for banning?

youtube.com/watch?v=4S09m6iP4iE

The Rocketeer is so good.

Huh... Makes you think...

The plane scene in Superman Returns was the only actually good part of the movie.
Hell I'd go so far as to say it's the best scene in a Superman movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iyvvT-8m3c

>nobody sued tony stark for dislocating their shoulders and emotional stress
Suspension of disbelief shattered.

KEK

The plane scene was the highlight. And it really captured Superman's power by showing how delicate the airplane was. If it broke up in midair there was no way for him to save everyone. Tension with Superman is hard, that scene had it.

IM3's plane scene was also great. But in a totally different way. Superman's was a standout.

The Winter Soldier

Because fuck planes.

Ask at the next Sup Forums steering committee meeting.

Supes Returns plane scene was the best scene in any Superman movie, but I kind of like IM3 more just because I love it when the "citizens" are aiding in heroics. Spiderman 2 train scene and in Superman Returns when the hospital workers are trying to revive Superman come to mind. I really wish we got more of it because I feel like it's an underused idea, given how many superhero movies are pumped out a year now.

Like in Spider-Man 2 where the civilians get between Spidey and Doc Octopus on the train. It was a really great moment because they were hurting and yet they were going to get back up again until Spider-man got them to step back.

Marvel really don't go for that kind of thing much these days IM3 aside, it's almost always the hero just fighting and killing the bad guys anonymous army of ethically disposable drones/robots/clones/aliens/nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiOJr4EyUH8

always and forever

Did those Colorado people get to see it or did the shooting start too early? Imagine the last thing you heard before you died was FOUR YU

This ; I saw it at a midnight showing, so it's definitely a more favorable audience and the theater clapped at the plane landing.

You were fishing for this weren't you OP?

The Incredibles was the best

The Dark Kino Rises

Iron Man was much better because it was actually tense. We knew Superman will save the plane because his girl was on the plane. There was nor risk. In Iron Man the 13-4 dialogue alone ramps up the adrenaline and they are nobodies so anyone could die.

Plus, Iron Man himself directly murdered like, eight people on-screen up to that point. He blasted some guy in the face and said, "Try to walk away from that" right before jumping out to save the passengers.

And the movie was all about Tony's PTSD. Some of them could have died just to further fuel his stress with it in the story.

Superman Returns.

Based Marvel all day every day

Superman Returns since I didn't even know there was an Iron Man movie let alone three of them and I assume they were bad if I never heard of them.