Ultimate Marvel Chronlogical Order Storytime

Chapter 3: Supreme

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

And anything that crosses over with it. All in chronological order.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Can I just download it all instead?

Yes, but it won't be for a while. I overheated my last video card and am paranoid about having it happen again so will only be uploading when I am home.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/7muZgPny

>Will this obnoxious OP be used every time?
No, just until I can think of something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Vol_1_300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yay

This IP limit is gay
Welcome user! How was your Friday?

>How was your Friday?
Boring for the most part, trying to get comfy atm. Is Nighthawk's origin going to be in this storytime?

The start of it, issue one only I think. Tomorrow will start with the rest of it. I love it so much

Or wait, do you mean his origin or his miniseries?

It's funny, when I first got into the Squadron Supreme I got triggered because of Supreme Power Kyle being raceswapped, now he's my favorite thing to come out of SP.

When I first read the JMS stuff I didn't even know about the older stuff so I just thought they randomly published this really grounded and edgy Justice League, but Nighthawk was already my favorite.

>it ain't me starts playing

Ulti-THICC

Love this run, thanks

>gulf war with superheroes

Also, the general is an idiot

>tfw my food won't be done for another hour
>tfw all I've eaten today is a gogurt and an ice cream bar

You're welcome user!

I wonder if JMS's Hyperion was inspired by Skyboy, the version of Superman raised by the US Army.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Vol_1_300

hol up
is that a
SIMPSONS REFERENCE

Could be

oh hey what up doc?

Huh? Where?

>it was only when the United States entered World War Two that the tide began to turn for Europe

Are you fucking kidding me?
Do americans really teach that we all just sat there and died completely helplessly until they came and heroically saved the fucking day?

The bullies

While incorrect it comes from the fact that with out the entrance of the US the war would have last a much longer time.

You think they would teach him real history?

Calm down, Achmed.

Might be on to something there