Sup Forums he honestly just seems like an old left-wing Hungarian guy who likes to donate to progressive causes...

Sup Forums he honestly just seems like an old left-wing Hungarian guy who likes to donate to progressive causes. What exactly has he done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATgLwSCrjUk
joincampaignzero.org/#vision
reuters.com/article/us-wallstreet-protests-origins-idUSTRE79C1YN20111014
i.imgur.com/K8ZUEtI.png
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
bdsmovement.net/tags/george-soros
freebeacon.com/issues/soros-linked-human-rights-group-calls-on-businesses-to-boycott-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=KcJs4qJPQ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He pretended to not be Jewish and then participated in reclamation squad mission with the nazis. He's a pretty awesome dude.

Yeah why wouldn't Sup Forums like that anyway

Besides wasn't he just a kid when Hungary was Nazi occupied?

BLM wrecked my car and my store.

I am currently in the process of setting up a law suit against this fucker for his role in it. Though, I'm curious. If I were to band with other people who also had property destroyed by the protests he funded, could I turn it into a class action lawsuit?

I honestly don't even care if I win the case, I just want to put this fucker under the media hot-lamp and watch him squirm.

Did he donate to BLM for the express purpose to destroy your property?

Soros will be in court for sedition next year and with any luck will die in prison

Inform yourself. youtu.be/ATgLwSCrjUk

I'm going to need more than a meme

>Glenn Beck

If you had the opportunity to kill this old rag, would you?

lmfao I wouldn't if I were you hes probably left his entire fortune to BLM or some other shit

Did Nazis do holocaust to kill any particular Jew?

Yeah but you do realise that BLM doesn't have the express goal of violence and destruction. They're aimed at a set of policy goals.

joincampaignzero.org/#vision

kind of agree after watching that 60 minutes clip from the 90s

also seems much much smarter than pol considering his personal success which might explain a bit of the animosity

not saying i agree with what he does but pol has way too much faith in a single individual

BLM is a terrorist organization created by George Soros to destabilize the United States and bring it to crisis. This thread is bad bait.

sage

Yeah, he is just a jewish billionaire who has many politicians in his pockets and donates to subversive organizations worldwide.
That's it, there's nothing more to it.

He definitely has no agenda.

>BLM is a terrorist organization created by George Soros to destabilize the United States and bring it to crisis.

t.Alex Jones

Prove it to me, don't just say shit

Whys he so anti-israel?

He's destabilized economy and promoted civil unrest in multiple countries. He's literally a Bond villain. What has he done that's so bad? Just cause he plays it off easily and can laugh about it doesn't mean it's not bad, he's a sociopath and a face of globalism. He's another player in the NWO game seeking to undermine world governments wherever possible. He doesn't want to stop war or be a good guy, he wants chaos and suffering just like his masters.

Google Open Society Foundation.

He literally injects himself in every social justice issues and is effectively a one-man international lobby.

What's the objective? Money. He wins when the West fails, so he makes sure to fund every group he can that will aid in the disintegration of our nations.

And he's a Jew.

drones and targeted killings

what a nice hippy lefty cause he is helping

Extremely bad bait. Saged as well.

He's a Jew. That's what he's done.

>Hungarian...

If your talking about the Arab spring remember that there were plenty of people at the time who didn't expect shit to go pear shaped

Why isn't it possible that hes just left wing? That's by far the most likely situation and every other explanation hinges on 'SJW's will destroy the west'

Source

>NorGAY

This is what the echo chamber looks like btw for all those claiming Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

Hes anti-israel as well

He's not left wing at all. He's a classical liberal who enjoys ruining national economies for profit. He is basically the Silver Surfer to the Rothschilds' Galactus

What the fuck is with this Soros Internet Defense Force lately, and seemingly all from Australia? Has CTR been re-purposed?

A friendly reminder that he isnt jewish.

Prove me wrong.

>Why isn't it possible that hes just left wing?

He's not. He has no beliefs in what he funds. Proof: he used to fund Femen. When Femen tried to expand with Femen Israel, he cut all fundings on an international scale (leading to a very diminished presence nowadays, in comparison with his newest puppets like BLM)

It goes without saying... If he thought Femen were doing something good, he would not have acted the way he did.

Try calling him a Nazi on Twitter and see what Twitter does to you.

no but i wish they had

google

That guy is evil and if you don't see it the you are hypnotized.

He is responsible for the death of many American police officers and he is going to rot in hell.

Soros is based af. My personal idol. A real life troll.

How do you square that with everything hes done against Israel? Maybe he didn't want the group doing any good for Israel whatsoever? He supports BDS and literally himself said

"Jews would overcome antisemitism "by giv[ing] up on the tribalness."

The guys almost bordering on self-hating Jew. If he wasn't left wing and said the above you'd be worshipping the guy

I bet you think that BLM will destroy the west as well

>He is a crypto jew...the worst type.

>Prove it to me
George Soros has a long history of destabilizing currencies and nations to create a crisis. Whether he does this for ideological reasons, profit, or both would be speculation.

This has included, but is not limited to, destabilizing Hungary toward the end of Soviet rule, shorting the British Pound for large profit at the cost of the British economy, shorting the Thai baht and Malaysian ringgit, and funding radical left identity groups in countries all around the world via the Open Society Foundations.

His activity shorting currencies is particularly notable because he publishes this information for all other investors to see at the time of speculation, knowing full well his reputation and that his movement will bring others along with him.

Open Society Foundations pours money into virtually every left-wing street protest you have seen in the past 20 years. Recent examples include Occupy Wall Street, Femen, and Black Lives Matter. He funds them early to get them off the ground and only abandons them when they no longer serve his purpose.

OWS: reuters.com/article/us-wallstreet-protests-origins-idUSTRE79C1YN20111014
Femen: i.imgur.com/K8ZUEtI.png
BLM: washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

Picture related, BLM protesters paid by Soros' organization Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment.

Cool it with the memes and rhetoric for a sec sperg lord...

Are you seriously claiming he is simultaneously responsible for the Arab Spring and Ukrainian Revolution? Where's your evidence of any of that

Imagine if Soros supported white nationalist organizations instead like he supports BLM

He is involved in the overthrow of governments like Ukraine and Georgia, he is wanted in Russia for trying to overthrow Putin, he uses "economic terrorism" to make money and that lead to severe economic consequences in some countries(including the UK). This guy is not a "progressive", he was anti-communist during the cold war, he seeks something he calls "Open Society" that somehow involves killing Putin and destroying european culture.

soros.dcleaks.com

SOUK tab

sorry the website is clunky just search drone there

>destabilizing Hungary toward the end of Soviet rule

If you were against communism seems like something you'd want to do

>shorting the British Pound for large profit at the cost of the British economy, shorting the Thai baht and Malaysian ringgit

Yeah that shits pretty fucked up

> funding radical left identity groups in countries all around the world via the Open Society Foundations.

Can he not just think these are worthwhile causes?

>Occupy Wall Street, Femen, and Black Lives Matter. He funds them early to get them off the ground and only abandons them when they no longer serve his purpose.

What exactly is wrong with that? Would you also have a problem with him if these were right wing protesters?

>he is wanted in Russia for trying to overthrow Putin
Apparently he's pro mass migration, and leftists have a weak stance in Russia. So Putin is more likely to be overthrown by someone more right wing.

She shorted a bunch of currencies and crashed economies.

Do you expect to be able to fight the legal team of a billionaire with a claim whereby he has complete plausible deniability? I encourage you to not waste your money on a lawyer, the case isn't strong enough to directly give him culpability.

>anti-Israel
He supports the BDS (Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions) movement for Israeli businesses and owners living in the West Bank. This fits the theme of destabilization to create crisis.

Personal divestment: bdsmovement.net/tags/george-soros
Encouraging others to divest and boycott: freebeacon.com/issues/soros-linked-human-rights-group-calls-on-businesses-to-boycott-israel/

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

Make sure to drink some water while watching it.

He used his republican bro McCain to pass a law that fucked the Democratic Party, after the democratic party was fucked he used his fuckton of orgs(MoveOn, Open Society,...) to take the party over. Now, thanks to him, the Democratic Party is controlled by a small international group of billionaires and millionaires.

He wouldn't.

Soros exploits cracks in society and exploits them to destabilize nations to exploit or to control to further exploit.

His motto is "if I wasn't doing it someone else would"

Soros is a symptom of a society's weakness in some way or another.

>This fits the theme of destabilization to create crisis.

Not really, if anything if they were to eventually move out from the West Bank due to BDS it would be a far more stable region

I'd like to do this to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcJs4qJPQ_M

He gets a lot of flack compared to other Jews because of how vocal he is, but he's basically leading the charge on globalist Marxism. Kids eat his shit up. Zionist Lizard scum.

he doesn't fund those groups because he thinks they're right(he is not a teenager pot smoker) he fund them to attack political opposition. He isn't giving money to Femen because he is a feminist retard, it's because they're against Putin, that's the same motive he support Svoboda(not a progressive group).

>is a marxist
>intentionally tanked OWS

Yeah no he's a capiltalist fuck. Deal with it.

I know he wouldn't. He's a liberal leftist. I'm merely fantasizing. Soros is not just a symptom of society's weakness. It's a symptom of society's underdevelopment because it allows single wealthy men to have too much power. This is authoritarianism. In turn, they promote shit like mass migration and white guilt, impose it on everyone.

he is the father of modern terrorism

soros did 911

soros is the reason it sucks to fly

soros a promoter of fear and disunity

it is the international jew (led by soros) that promotes the disunity of all other races

degenerate rap is funded by the jew

degenerate hollywood is funded by the jew

degeneracy is why the races are disunited

degeneracy is the root of liberal fear

/thread

>Can he not just think these are worthwhile causes?
Funding violent protesters to burn down cities and violently threaten political opponents? Hard to justify that as good cause.
>What exactly is wrong with that?
These are not political movements. These are agitation/anger movements which attach unrealistic or impossible political demands later to attempt to morally justify their destruction.
>Would you also have a problem with him if these were right wing protesters?
If they were violent or destructive protesters like those in OWS, Femen, and BLM, yes.

If he were funding peaceful marches like MLK back in the day or the Tea Party a few years ago, I wouldn't complain. Why? They didn't physically destroy things.

Putin is anti-white himself. He and Soros are just two influential ugly dicks.

George Soros is an economic terrorist who has single handedly ruined the entire economies of several countries in Asia when their leaders did not sell their people out to his interests.

>If they were violent or destructive protesters like those in OWS, Femen, and BLM, yes.
What matters most is that those movements are leftist (and anti-white in term). Imagine a horrible picture if Soros was the leader of a nation and had even more power than he had now, controlled all institutions. Peaceful transformation would be hardly possible. Would violence make sense then?

>Funding violent protesters to burn down cities and violently threaten political opponents?

That's not what BLM's stated policy goals are joincampaignzero.org/#vision

>These are not political movements.

Yes they are

>If they were violent or destructive protesters like those in OWS, Femen, and BLM, yes.

I don't believe that the donors of these groups are donating on the assumption that the money will be used to fund violent protest.

He is a Rothschild fanboy wannabe but lacks their intelligence and discretion.

This

Fuck off

>if anything if they were to eventually move out from the West Bank due to BDS it would be a far more stable region
This statement is entirely contrary to experience. The same was said about leaving the Gaza Strip. After Israel left, the Gaza Strip was open for business and free to elect whomever. They elected Hamas, who had the stated goal of destroying Israel.

Areas of the West Bank only came under occupation as a result of the Six-Day War. It was previously administered by Jordan, having been designated for the creation of an Arab State out of Transjordan. Israel was attacked for existing and only then came to occupy parts of the West Bank.

There is no evidence in experience or rhetoric that surrendering said land would bring peace. Those in charge of the rest of the Arab territories refuse to recognize Israel as a nation, even if Israel would return the land.

Whether or not you believe Israel should be in the West Bank, should exist at all, or support a Holocaust, it is dangerously naive to believe that leaving the West Bank would bring peace. George Soros is not this naive.