Idiots throw supersport tires on a dirt bike

>idiots throw supersport tires on a dirt bike
>these riders spend all day bragging about how well their bikes corner when 99% of them have mile wide chicken strips
>"b- but I can off road too!"

>take supermoto off road
>rear slides out the second it touches grass

Fuck off

Trump will make dirt bikes great again!

He is gonna start by deporting KTMs first I hear.

supermotards are based wheelie machines you collosal faggot

Fucking super moto conversions. Is there anything more retarded that can be done to a dirt bike? Seems like supermoto conversions are for faggots that can't handle MX but still wanna ride dirt bikes.

>"b- but I can off road too!"
I call bullshit. Knobbies go fine on and off road. Why not just slap dual sport tires on the bike?

you can wheelie anything.

heres my bikaroo, check it

DO you brit cucks even have dirt to ride on in Bongistan?

truth. pic related.

pic

Wait a sec, I thought I clicked Sup Forums and not /lgbt/

Are you sure you're on the right board?

Hop on faggot, were making riding great again.

ofc don't be silly m8
you do realise we love motors here, 2 or 4 wheels, right?

anyway, i don't have my full bike license but love supermotards. something so sick about the sound of a big 2 stroke.

>idiot throws camera on his helmet
>spends all day riding around thinking he is a sage of wisdom and life experience

fuck motovloggers

>I call bullshit. Knobbies go fine on and off road. Why not just slap dual sport tires on the bike?
exactly

Yeah I'm sure you need those extra wide 17" tires on your dirt bike to wheelie.
>they actually wheelie easier with the stock wheel sizes

also this

What helmet?

stay mad

>Hop on faggot, were making riding great again.

>what is gearing
road wheels + dirt bike = chaos/fun/hooliganism

What helmet is that? Mirin.

t.22

Do you even husaberg bro?

Or even more fun with dual purpose tires so you can do what the bike is meant to do which is go off road and on road fairly well.

>tfw sold my street bike a little while ago because I couldn't cope with nearly being killed by self absorbed SUV-soccer-moms and blind hispanic women anymore.

kek

That feel when your ideal ride is a 150cc scoot with minor engine mods. Why hasn't Kek blessed me with the stones needed for a regular bike?

what is this thread

Wait till Trump officially makes it into the White House. I hear he is gonna disband the AMA. 4 strokes will be BTFO!

>tfw you buy a ninja 250, gsxr 600, and gsxr 1000 within your first season of riding and you slowly come to the morbid realization that street riding will inevitably result in a serious injury so you are considering track riding instead which for some reason doesn't really interest you so now you're considering just quitting riding all together even though you just spent like $10,000 on this bullshit hobby

Damn user. I miss my Aprilia Shiver.

It was such a dank bike.

i told him to go troll on pol if he wants replies and he actually did it

it got him to stop ruining /dbt/ so mission accomplished