What does this mean?

what does this mean?

sage in all fields

Not much.

it means that the working class is frustrated with dems and want a radical change

absolutely nothing.

Only college trump needs is the Electoral one

Liberals looking down on the working class, what else is new?

Less indoctrination = more free and critical thinking.

The largest concentrations of college degrees will be where the major universities are...such as major cities. This isn't even surprising. However, that stupid stat doesn't break down how many of those "degrees" are not in STEM fields. Any faggot can pay for a Lib-art degree in Professional Hugging or Safe Spaces 101.

it's just more Jew tricks to paint trump supporters as uneducated idiots in their trailer parks.

It means that people who didn't fall for the uni meme were less likely to fall for the hillary meme as well

Oh hey its the
>COLLEGE DEGREE AM MAKE YOU SMART
argument that dumb people keep on using

>get a degree in social sciences
>spend entire time in college sucking dick and smoking weed
>graduate with a huge debt working minimum wage job you could get without your useless degree
>be part of the enlightened elite that voted Hillary
>think a guy that learned welding or opened a business is inferior to you

ITT: people that couldn't graduate

what's the breakdown for no high school diploma and Hillary's illegal nigger hordes?

Pretty sure plenty of people with no college degrees make more money than a degree with Gender Studies or whatever will get you.

Most people with non-meme degrees voted Trump in this election anyways.

That the media still despise you

universities are liberal indoctrination centers

Middle working class people who actually have jobs and not useless degrees voted Trump.

People who went 4 years to uni and still live at home voted Hillary.

that he won rural areas

College is a joke, as well as the public school system. It only takes retards that many years to learn the basic concept of a field. Then you have to pay more money to get a Masters or PhD to learn "more". Fucking idiots go to school and college.

The working class, i.e. the people who fucking run the country. I would love to see the libcucks insult truckers to their face and watch them go on strike. Nation would fall hilariously fast, starting with (((MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS)))

Nothing. A modern day bachelors degree isn't worth the paper that it's printed on. It's the educational equivalent to a high school diploma from the late 70's

It means counties where less than 20% of adults have bachelors degrees are mostly in the rural south.
>less education
>more critical thinking skills
Sure user keep telling yourself education makes you stupider. dem ebil librul collages gonna turn u inta librul robots.

retards take loans to study gender studies and then get no job + huge debt

>people who earn 20k or less vote overwhelmingly democrat.
>blacks and mexicans vote democrat.

You know I saw this and realized its more sneaky word manipulation by the liberals again. Trump won more """"counties"""" where less then 20% of adults have bachelor's degrees. They don't actually talk how many people it is.

Um, that's kinda the point retard. People go to college for intellectual stimulation. Anyone can go and work at bubba's auto shop and mindlessly chase money and material goods, but for some of us, we strive for better things ,bud.

There was a large cohort of educated people who wouldn't vote for Trump no matter how corrupt Hillary was because they were offended by him not speaking like them and also being Republican.

Also, college is at least 4 years and you're not allowed to have a non-regressive leftist viewpoint there, and even if you do have one you'll have the opposite viewpoint fed into by all your friends and authority figures the entire time, when you're only 18 years old and your brain hasn't fully developed.

As much as anything else that the media has to say.

It means that the Left can't openly sneer at poor people without abandoning what little decency it has left so they use education (read: indoctrination) as a way of proving how much better they are than the working class.

Hurr I got a piece of paper from my reeducation camp I'm so smart! Hurray for self hatred and demographic suicide!

>tfw too intelligent to vote for Trump

Better things, like spending the rest of your life attempting to keep your head above the water while swamped in unnecessary debt?

It's true. We have uneducated white voters. But at least we don't have niggers.

And Obama's nigger base are all highly educated. Dumbass.

>white
>working
>class

I'm in college and you sound like a fag

Sure means a lot coming from a donk who didn't even finish 10th grade. xDD

I have a degree and I voted for Trump.

My parents aren't degenerate trash and saved money to pay for my education instead of lottery tickets and crack like yours.

1. It means that Trump won way more counties that Clinton and libcucks are using wordplay and leaving out important details as they always do.
>Trump wins 19 rural poor counties with population 500k
>Clinton wins county containing Detroit with 500k
>TRUMP WON 95% of counties containing people without college degrees.
2. Many degrees are nothing more than useless leftist brainwashing that only exists so that retards can get a degree.
Any stat that puts sociology on the same level as mathematics or engineering is not to be taken seriously.

>People go to college for intellectual stimulation
Confirmed for never going to college.

Liberals confuse education with indoctrination.

Fucking NOBODY is at college because "intellectual stimulation" you fucking fraud.

Don't fucking pretend like your mensa meetings got too boring so you needed something more challenging.

You to to college to get the degree>>>to get the skills>>to get the interview>>>to get the job

Good luck working at "bubba's auto shop" if you dont AT least have some kind of formal certificate.

Fuck, people like you are the fucking worst.

People like you are worse than the faggots who say
>you dont need college bro

trades > 4-year humanities degrees

>Take 8 years of women's studies.
>"Yeah, guess what, bitch? Your vote is literally equal to mine."
It means exactly what it says it means.

>Pic related. Even Alabama is smarter than California! BTFO!

This is a thing.

However, I'd much rather take my business/accounting/marketing degree from my liberal university and go work in an air conditioned office rather than do labor with my hands.

It means college is where you go for commie brainwashing. Every idiot knows this to be true faggot.

it means that people who arent brainwashed by the self important leftists in academia are more likely to vote against the left

What's funny is he won the college educated vote overall.

WTF why is RI completely out of place.
Are they lost?

People can be easily manipulated when promise them jobs.

Trump won a lot of places where people aren't Jewish influenced and/or indebted to the kike.

Probably brain drain to Massachusetts.

Actual Degrees = Trades >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meme-tier Humanities Degrees

This.

Trump won way, way more counties. He'll get the majority of counties regardless of how you qualify it. Unless you look at minority white counties.

College goers are more likely to back crooked regimes, engage in hate speech while pretending to be liberal, cry salty tears and get super butthurt when they don't get what they want.
Oh and the war has begun.

>k-12 student
>pretty smart, all honors courses, good grades
>get into good university, study chemistry
>Tutor, do undergraduate research, present at conferences
>get accepted to PhD programs in chemistry
>decide to study inorganic chemistry / materials science + engineering based project for PhD
>work 12 hour days 5 days a week synthesizing inorganic compounds which are then used in more applied materials science research (intentionally being vague)
>pass qualifying exams judged by genius level scientists in my field
>advance to candidacy and publish numerous papers over the course of 5 years
>become an expert in both a science/engineering field
>present dissertation on original discoveries in said field and be awarded the title of "Doctor / Ph.D."
>finally get a job making good money. finally have some time to myself in the evenings.
>browse Sup Forums to laugh at the crazies

"I dont care what degree you have! degrees dont make or prove that you are smart! just because people from flyover towns in the middle of bumfuck nowhere who dont have a degree doesnt mean they arent smart! as a matter of fact having a degree makes you dumber because you are being cucked by the universities into believing left wing propaganda!"

Have you ever wonder if its not because these people are educated or uneducated but rather that these people have never worked in a place that required labor or demands results from their performance. They went from school directly to higher education without ever interacting with the real world.

I think these people are fucking sheltered.

There's a huge difference in teachers that have worked in the real world then to those that spent their entire life in and educational environment.

52% of voters earning less than $50,000 a year – who make up 36% of the electorate – voted for Clinton, and 41% for Trump.

Fuck your college kids

People who aren't indoctrinated with leftist propaganda, given useless degrees and left with to be dependent on the state voted for the leftist? Shocking.

My dad works at Nintendo

It should be "fewer than 20% of adults." Way to go, condescending liberal intellectuals.

Just look at the staff in her teams, all non-whites.

>claims to be smart as shit
>writes some shitty dialogue without capitalization and overusing exclamation marks
How does it feel knowing I make 10x as much as you?

Basically this. The only people on my campus that are protesting the election are white SJWs with Psychology, Sociology, Fine Arts, Women's Studies, Criminal Justice, and Anthropology majors.

Literally everyone in the STEM majors are 98% indifferent to the elections. Also note that 95% of the protesters are white female SJW's, the other 5% are gay males and a couple dindus that like to protest for shits and giggles.

Its fucking ridiculous. Im sitting here studying Molecular Biology and getting myself ready for medical school, and they are spending 4+ hours every few days chanting and making "safe space circles" for minorities that voted from Trump.

They legit tried to make a safe place circle for "women, LGBTQIA+DAECEGSEQAPPLUVRS, and minorities victimized by Trump's presidency". Instead of having a heart-to-heart cry-in with the various disenfranchised people, they just got laughed at buy a crowd of dindus and ignored by the muslim population on campus. One protester yelled "I love your hijab!" to a muslim girl walking into the library, the response was an eye roll and the cold shoulder.

God SJW's are literal memes and I love it.

"""""American education"""""

Is a bachelor degree really an achievement? You spend 4 extra years in high school getting drunk and laid

I have a Master's degree. I'd gladly sell it for the money that I paid for it if only it were possible.

Would degrade and impregnate that blonde asian.

This

Most I heard about the election the day before or after the election was a couple guys in one of my classes doing a Trump impression and one of our older professors telling us to make sure we vote.

I'll bite.

I know most everyone who browses Sup Forums is a multimillionaire, but for the rest of us you gotta cut us some slack. occasionally we dont check our grammar on our shitposts.

I would much rather be doing research than doing whatever you are doing and making 10x the amount of money.

When did criminal justice become cucked by social justice and the left?

I understand that the saw is sort of subjective and theres always grey areas....but thats in EXECUTING it..not teaching it.

When did criminal justice become tainted?
srs.

also psychology. how the fuck did they ruin that?

what is it in?

I did the whole college thing, got a BA in Accounting, then promptly fell into the "you need 5 years experience for this entry-level job" trap when I graduated in 2011. Fell into a dark couple of years after that before I decided to quit being a whiney little bitch and got my CDL. Used my accounting knowledge to make quite a bit of money leasing a truck as I put in a few years over the road.

Now I have a cushy local job where I make almost as much as I did OTR and get home 95% of the time, plus weekends off. College was not a mistake in my case, as my background in Accounting gave me the knowledge to make far more money than most rookie truck drivers.

tl;dr, if you have a degree that isn't working out for you, don't be too proud to learn a trade. Or not, I don't really care, enjoy your part-time retail job with your bronze Obama care health plan. Perhaps that pride will let you move out of your parents house one day.

>Women's Studies

what the fuck is that?

Business Administration with a finance concentration.

Oh, I probably forgot to mention that my college has all of its Business and STEM stuff on one campus while all the other shit is a few miles down the road on a completely separate campus

Probably why it's been so quiet, I haven't bothered looking into whether or not south campus has been chimping out.

> less than 20% of adults who voted Trump *require* bachelor`s degree in their work or study

> all post-graduation students, who *require* bachelor`s degree are libcucks, because there is literally political discrimination > t.nonissue

> a degree makes you dumber because you are being cucked by the universities into believing left wing propaganda!

I think they are mainly referring to the soft sciences (sociology, psychology, anthropology etc.), fine arts, and gender studies. All of which have zero application outside of academia.

I will however agree with you that an advanced degree in a STEM field or healthcare makes you 100% smarter than the average person and more qualified to do certain jobs. It doesnt make you better than them though.

>mfw majoring in accounting right now
ffuugg

I check job postings monthly, just to see...
I know I'm wasting my time...

That anyone who voted for Hillary is classist and education privileged. They wouldn't understand the plight of the hard working white man.

Look at the electoral map. Trump won way more counties than Hillary in general. Just so happens the counties with lots of people tend to lean left.

It was rural counties that won Trump the Presidency. They usually don't have universities in the middle of nowhere.

>dem ebil librul collages gonna turn u inta librul robots.
i go to uni and i can confirm this. its all true

This isn't the reality in real degrees.
That sounds pretty good. Were you a recluse or something?
College isn't about education it's about a degree and networking.

It means the working class got tired of faggots with gender studies degrees deciding what's best for them.

Retards voted Trump. That explains Sup Forums too.

Trump won more counties period.
So that little statistic just means whoever posted it is a dishonest person and why whenever you see someone arguing with statistics you need to really analyze what it's actually saying for yourself.

Some people work through college, go to a less expensive school, get scholarships, or have family help. Not everyone is satisfied being a NEET like you.

>college is full of retards, like the ones we see getting maced on tv

I dont wanna sound like a newfag summer election cancer, which i am, but this graphic is red pilled as fuck. holy fuck.

More. Like. This.

Fucking NAO

to be fair trump won 76% of the counties

>When did criminal justice become tainted?
>also psychology. how the fuck did they ruin that?

Both of those are "fall through" majors at my university. Usually someone starts off as a STEM major or pre-health, but flunks freshman year hard because "OMG I cant post selfies on the insta and study the krebs cycle???FML!".

The next year they have switched to psych or Criminal Justice. Both of which are dead end degrees.

The Psychology job market is so saturated, that it is impossible to find a job, and Criminal Justice is useless unless you want to be a probation officer or teach Criminal Justice. Hell even people who want to be lawyers dont major in criminal science, they almost always go into Philosophy or Political Science.

Literally everyone that is too stupid to major in a real science majors in psychology because the classes are easy, and they dont require tough courses like biochemistry or organic chemistry to graduate.

Plus the social science departments are utterly saturated with SJWs and degenerates. One of the professors is literally a 65 year old trans male to female person that never fully finished the surgery and hormone treatments.

It means that farmers, tradesmen, and other blue collar workers/professionals happen to live in states where there are a majority of blue collar jobs. They do not have bachelor degrees because they don't need them. This shouldn't be any sort of surprise.

I'm not struggling really - but all in all the degree was a waste. I already had my CPA license - but thought working as an analyst or consultant might pay better. I tried it for a while, hated it, and went back to accounting. At the end of the day I dumped over 70k into a degree that I don't even use -- all money that I could've invested in the market during primo growth years. You're spot on about networking though - I should've done much more of it

Are you new here? How have you never heard of this meme degree? It's literally women majoring in feminism. They read the works of feminists and complain about the patriarchy and how evil men are. They do this for 4 years and get a shiny women's studies degree for all their hard work. Any college major that ends with the word "studies" is a joke.

My personal opinion is it's unethical to even offer that degree. Colleges know it's worth nothing in the real world, but they know there are women who are willing to pay for it, and the only capital they need is a classroom and a dubiously-qualified associate professor so they make huge profit margins off of _________ studies degrees. Protip: Most colleges in America charge the same for tuition, no matter what your major is.