ITS HAPPENING RUSSIA IS GOING TO SEND 10 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF WEAPONS TO IRAN

reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1390UM

plsno

Yes, which Iran will pay for, in part, with the cash Obongo gave to them

Nothing new.
Iran LITERALLY spent all of the Iran Deal money shipped to them last year on Russian military goods.

Thx Obama, I guess.

cooooooooool....

>$10 billion dollars worth of Slav shit

What's that like one Abrams tank? Iran and Iraq went to war for 8 years with unlimited supply of Russian weaponry and couldn't even topple another sand nigger country. Sand niggers can't even fight if you gave them laser guns and rail guns.

Wasn't that the basic deal? Stop nukes, Russian military will protect you?

How do Iran threaten Germany?

thank you based Putin
Just hope we don't buy their shitty passenger planes.

Iran and Iraq went to war for 8 years with unlimited supply of Russian weaponry and couldn't even topple another sand nigger country. Sand niggers can't even fight if you gave them laser guns and rail guns.

>> iraq was given donations by all he Arab world, except libya and syria, was given weapons from US, Soviet Union and China. Iran got nothing but diplomatic support from Libya and syria and North Korea gave Iran basic missile technology so Iran can produce missiles.

Sand niggers can't even fight if you gave them laser guns and rail guns.

, unskilled, outnumbered, outgunned jihadis brushed aside an American trained and equipped army in a matter of weeks.

what's so bad about iran? they never attacked another country in an offensive war

kojaye irani?

They quite literally hate the west and want to see us dead, same with Russia (the leaders anyway)

Tbh Iran was based before the fucking islamists took over .

Muh muh hillary's wwiii with russia

تهرون

>mudpeople gonna mud

who the fuck cares, russia needs that money and those shitskins need to kill each other

win win

that might depend on how fast you guys can get out of th E.U. Also checked

Iran doesn't, really. I personally believe shiits to be thousands times better than the sunnis of SA and Qatar.

But op implied that it was apparently something special he didn't knew, so I tried to make my post interesting for him.

kojayeh tehroon?

but they would be glass before they even hit the red button

AND I RAN

WAIT PUTIN UNTIL TRUMP COMES INTO OFFICE! I WANT MOSIN AMMO AND LEGIT RUSSIAN AKs T^T

That means the iran deal is kill

How can Iran afford them?

Probably, I am not very versed in that subject to be honest.

>Iran
>Jihadis

Pick one nigger

what iran deal?

who cares?

why are we dealing with shitskins (besides oil)?

fucken die you shitskin

>before the US put the Islamists in power

Ftfy

>10 Billion
It's fucking nothing

How so? Was there a clause which should have prohibited that?

What else was Iran realistically going to do with that much money? Everyone and their grandma could see this from miles away.

>Iran got nothing but diplomatic support from Libya and syria

Actually Syria gave Iran:
- Political support
- Monetary support
- Wheat
- Weapons
- Leverage in Lebanon (IRGC created Hezbollah, even with the same)
- Missile technology through collaboration with North Korea

Yes

Russia makes Iran immune from Israel and US, and in exchange it doesn't get nukes

They'll probably get nukes anyway, but whatever; if Israel can, they should