Heathcliff sits still

Heathcliff sits still.

If you rearrange the letters in those names, you get "penalized jog." What does it mean?

These comics infuriate me.

I mean, I get why these threads exist around it, but not how the comic itself came to be so long lived.

It's fucking weird.

Newspaper readers, especially now more than ever, are old fogeys. They like consistency and stuff they've seen before. That's why you've got shit like B.C., Beetle Bailey, Dennis the Menace, Garfield, Hi and Lois, Blondie, Family Circus, and Heathcliff that have been in the papers for the last half a century or more. There's zero room for innovation or any real creativity in a newspaper strip.

>it's a "Gallagher is too lazy or too burdened to all more background details on the right" episode

>There's zero room for innovation or any real creativity in a newspaper strip.
But Heathcliff is creative. It's creative weirdness.

Barely half of them make any sense. It's like watching a bunch of inside jokes from the outside.

Why do you post this wveryday? Heathcliff is shit

Heathcliff is high art, philistine.

>to all more background details on the right
It's a "user has a stroke" episode.

>Barely half of them make any sense. It's like watching a bunch of inside jokes from the outside
Well said. That's exactly how I feel about Heathcliff. It used to be I could care less, but these threads have shown me the secret brilliance of these strips.

>shown me the secret brilliance of these strips.
The thing is, I've already been there, but now it's just weird. It's almost uncomfortable how consistently unnerving they are.

I almost feel scared for anyone that knows the dude.

>implying I did not make a typo
"all" is supposed to be "add".

>It's a "user has autism" episode.
FIXED THAT FOR (You)

these are good