>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/tv/news/star-wars-new-series-column-cheapening-brand-1202691283/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

How big a role does Luke play in the thrawn trilogy? Don't really give a shit about han lando or leia but I'll read them if Luke is the MC or has a bigger part

variety.com/2018/tv/news/star-wars-new-series-column-cheapening-brand-1202691283/

kino article

Fourth for I really want to kill myself tonight but dont think I can go through with it

it's like the OT I guess. Everyone kinda considered them to be the unofficial Episode 7-9 after they came out for a reason.

Annoying, terrible character but I'd still fuck season 2 and 4 Sabine.

Cool thanks

There's not enough pain and suffering in the galaxy that I can apply to you.

>that huge dick
holy fuck

>ready for new episodes of Rebels
>not ready for Rebels to end
>ready for a hopefully TCW S3+ quality new series
R-right guys?
It'll happen right?
We'll get something both new and good after right?
RIGHT?

Reminder these 2 fucked alot during the war.

Again in the sith temple too. That is way Vader was limping after he left.

>Yfw Disney unveils a secret project they've been working on
>It's TCW Season 6
>They got most of the original staff back so it actually looks/feels like TCW rather than rebels

wew lad
We can only hope

Trips of hope and optimism.
I can only hope Sheev but I think it'd be 2020 before we get something to replace Rebels.
Best we can hope for this year is news.

>it's seasons 6-8
>can only get them in a TCW/Rebels box set
>$250 price tag

If it came with like a sweet art book I'd probably pay that

best

Depends on how you see it.

The thing about the Thrawn Trilogy is that even though Luke gets some cool sequences and neat interactions it follows the ESB formula where he spends large portions of the story away from Leia and Han and Lando doing jedi stuff. The actual dealing with Thrawn part is mostly down to Leia and maybe a bit of Han while Luke continues to learn how to be a proper jedi in terms of conduct, technique, and morality in his own mostly seperate arc.

I'd go so far as to say the trilogy was the point where the narrative shifted away from focusing on Vader as Luke's father to Leia's, mainly because Luke obviously made peace with the fact while Leia never really had the chance to.

Does he feel like a subplot?

This is now a Lord Nyax general.

Filoni's next show is?

This cruel, man. Don't make us hope.

All right guys, some time ago I saw this fun creative writing exercise, where you made your own ship. I want to do that again. The premise being: “You have found a mysterious job offer, asking for ships to build a fleet for a mission in the Unknown Region. The spaces on the application that need to filled in include your ship’s class, its name, 1 to 2 sentence reason for it’s name, how it came into your possession, and a reason why your ship would be good for the mission.”

Here’s mine as an example
>Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer
>The Pretension
>When I was younger, I saw the huge Imperial star destroyers, and have always wanted one of my own. Now that I own one, I want people to notice it so I can stroke my ego; without coming across like an emo teen on her period and name it something like “Fury” or “Recompense.”
>I have a considerable amount of money, saw those First Order guys trying to take over the galaxy in these, and thought I could do better. So, I called up Kuat-Entralla, and had "The Pretension" commissioned.
>I bought a freaking Star Destroyer, and I want to play around with it.

Ahsoka: Yes! the tip!Good! keep doing it Ezra!

take your gay ass ERP elsewhere

Death to the false Mando whore.

Terrible character

fuck off and die

Ezra is for sucking Seventh Sister's dick exclusively.
delet this

No need for anger!

Hera can do better than Sabine

>Sabine
>implying Ezra isn't getting sucked off by /ss/

fuck off and die

WTF SS do in the Ghost ?!

Lol

Who do you think Luke has a stronger bond with? Anakin or Obi-Wan?

>Saraiya
Poo in loo

Defiantly Anakin, he was his father who he loved despite everything he did.

I always felt the bond between Luke and Obi Wan was super overrated anyway.

fuck it, rebels in kingdom hearts when?

>I always felt the bond between Luke and Obi Wan was super overrated anyway
Couldn't agree more with this. It didn't make sense to me why Luke would name his son "Ben" and not "Owen" after the man who raised him and take him under his wing all these years.

Seriously, Luke is such ungrateful twat.

EU was a mess and the more I think about it, the more I'm glad that Disney decided to get rid of it.

Well, anakin was the link between luke and obiwan. Luke was interested in obiwan because "you know my father?" and obiwan was interested in him because "he is anakin's son". While anakin and luke were father and son who their bond not only saved their lives, but the entire galaxy too.

>The Clone Wars started
>Dooku is looking for a general for his droid army
>He sents his Mandalorian bounty hunter,Durge to find the greatest warrior
>Obi Wan fights with the clones on a planet against CIS
>Fight is interrupted by pirates
>In the attack they capture Kenobi
>He is sent toa glatorian planet
>He has to fight to survive
>He meets a brave Kaleesh warrior
>They plan to escape
>Dooku comes on the planet with Durge
>To find the new general
>The Kaleesh warrior and Kenobi escape,chased by pirates
>The Republic sent help
>They save Kenobi and leave the Kaleesh warrior behind even that he told them to get him
>The clones start to fire at the pirates
>Durge fires at the Kaleesh
>Big explosion
>Dooku comes to help him
>He tells him that Obi Wan did it
Would you watch it?

Yes, but only for count dooku.

>Lord Lucas, this is an unexpected pleasure...

>This would be just the first part of the film
>Next we get to Dooku talking to Sidious
>Grievous is built
>Training squences
>Next fight is Kenobi vs Grievous on some crystal planet
>Mace Windu joins them too
>We see Anakin (Hayden) there too
There would be a sequel called Clone Wars a Star Wars story and then Kenobi a Star Wars story.
The Clone Wars film would end with Obi Wan and Anakin going to save Palpatine. Would you watch it? Kenobi would have Durge as antagonist. Durge is an Mandalorian warrior(atleast in this movieverse).

Kenobi Trilogy:
>Grievous a Star Wars story
>Clone Wars a Star Wars story
>Kenobi a Star Was story
KINO

>Kenobi trilogy
>Only one of them is about Kenobi
C'mon

>ready for a hopefully TCW S3+ quality new series
Yeah, right. You can bet your ass that the budget would be even lower than Rebels and the show will look as cheap and bad as Forces of Destiny.

That is no where near as bad as Han and Leia naming their son Ben even though that had zero connection to him and knew him as Obi-Wan not Ben.

Umm...Obi Wan appears and has an important role in all the 3 films so it makes sense to call it Kenobi Trilogy.

>Clone Wars a Star Wars story
Bring back Hadyen and Ewen and count me in.

It was out of universe reasons, though. They decided to name him Ben after Harrison's son.

B-But WB has the rights! How would they call it? Clone Wars? The New Clone Wars? The Last Days of the Clone Wars?
Animation would be different too.

Why WB has the rights? That doesn't make any sense.

They don't. He's baiting you.

>Ewan and Hayden
That's the point of this trilogy. To be the PT but done better. We get Ewan,Hayden,Samuel Jackson back. Though Ewan will bethe protagonist in this one. Hayden's Anakin will be the 2nd protagonist.

Cartoon Network? Isn't that owned by WB? And CN made TCW with Lucasfilm.

>To be the PT but done better
Don't agree with this because I think PT is already great, but I still wouldn't mind a movie set during the Clones war.

I thought their rights expired with Season 5? That's why the rest were put on Netflix?

Comic?

Oh no. I love the PT. RotS is my favorite SW film. It's just the manchildren and nerds who hate it.

Well that is fucking stupid considering Harrison doesn't even like Han Solo.

cancer

It was Harrison who wanted to name him Ben.

Dark Horse Zam Wesell one-shot, sequel to the Jango Fett one-shot.

And to add to this, JJ actually wanted to name him Skyler or something like that.

CN only aired TCW, they never had the rights to it. Disney could've continued TCW if they wanted.

Harrison wanted to be killed by his own son?
okay, that's actually a worse name than Ben

Which raise the question, why did they cancel it?

Disney obviously didn't want to promote their competitors show.
Not to mention that it would have taken a massive dip in quality without Lucas' funding. I think they are better off having moved onto a new show

I know that he wanted Han to be killed off, but wasn't his decision that Kylo is going to be the reason?

Yeah. It's sad that they cancel it before it finished, but I think it was for best considering the "quality" of Rebels.

Did Obi-wan even love Luke? He never really know him and seem to just like the idea of him.

BLOODY PAINFUL GREETINGS

No. Just read the comic adaptation if you are too lazy to read a book.

I would buy it.
>implying anyone here actually pays for the comics and other content anyway

The only SW product I bought is a shirt with Kylo and Stormtroopers on it. The rest is all pirated.

It's still so fucking retarded from a story telling standpoint, which makes me believe we will eventually AT LEAST get the Siege of Mandalore

>"Wow user, That TV show was pretty good, but how does it tie into the movies? There's a lot of loose ends."
>Oh the show was canceled, but don't worry just read these 5 books, several comics, and this Dave Filoni panel
>"Oh nevermind then user.."

I've bought Rebels Season 1 Bluray, but then they hiked the prace from $20 to $40 so I'll just wait until the boxset.

It still pisses me off there's no complete TCW boxset. I have 1-5, but you can't find the movie Blu Ray anywhere and The Lost missions I've only seen in DVD.

Id say it ended on a pretty alright note. Ahsoka leaving is the perfect climax to lead into episode 3, and yodas season 6 arc has a pretty chin up ending. Personally, I never even felt like the show seemed rushed to end. I didn't even realize it was cancelled until far after I finished the show

except Ahsoka says the last time she saw Anakin he was rushing off to save the Chancellor.

Yea in rebels which came out years later.

That's not a fault of TCW. That's more of a problem with Rebels for not staying consistent with the previous show.

That's not a fault of TCW

It was part of TCW though.

She needs more lewds.

>To be the PT but done better
We have an entire 8 season TV Show for that already though.

What are some autistic things you do?
I sort my Star Wars music by Canon and Noncanon.

I have 3 headcanons:

>EU+6 movies
>6 movies+TCW
>Disney canon

So i'm still in command? You'll grant me a hat day with the emperor?