We Memed a Man to The White House! Its Time To Take Down The Propaganda That Brainwashed Millions

We must undo the damage that has been done by CNN and the rest of mainstream media. Seeing all the protests and watching live streams, it is clear from protesters words that they have been completely brainwashed. It is now our mission to make the rest of America see the light. We can no longer be the silent majority. We must speak up!

I guess it's a win win. bad publicity for them and it makes sjw look even more annoying.

``speaking up'' is meaningless in an age when everyone broadcasts their thoughts on social media

THIS IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

>trumptard complaining that someone is brainwashed

Let them throw their tantrum, they're just hurting their cause at this point

So poor
So black

So black
So poor

Great idea!

Wolf is a kike tho. And kikes don`t get fired anymore.

Bump for kikes

It's a damn shame. This election proved that people want WW3 to happened and luckily we stopped that from happening. We are lucky to live another day.

TL;DR Version: We Meme'd WW3 from happening

No if they get fired they just get replaced by a kike that's not incompetent

>a better approach would be to go the gawker route and spam complaint emails to certain companies advertising on cnn

actually this. this is better

Does not matter if he is or isn`t incompetent, you stupid fucking burger. They won`t fire him because he is a kike.

I got a bad feeling about this.

Wolf Blitzer is a respected TV personality.

Brazilla is a literal nobody to 99% of Americans.

shit I should've put that they are sexist too

"He stopped before saying, 'So hilarious.'" - Louis CK

Louie used to be great. When did he become such a faggot?

I like your attitude and I agree fellow Sup Forums throater

kikes won't fire kikes. U kidding me?

>Louis CK
>viciously anti-White kike
pick any 2, you must choose 2

>Wolf Blitzer is a (((respected TV personality)))
reddit, pls go

I can get behind this. The liberal jew run media may be the single greatest threat to our country and no one (but us) realizes that.

We need to bring them down. They are in a weakened state. If it bleeds, we can kill it!

Hebrews protect their own, they wont can him.