Generation Z

What does Sup Forums think about Generation Z?
Are those kids based?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/.rekte
afr.com/news/policy/education/education-revenue-soars-to-become-australias-20-billion-export-20160203-gmke3k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Minecraft
>FNAF

No

Gen Z are arguably the most autistic

>spoiled shits raised in McMansions going to a charter school watching Let's Play for 8 hours a day

No

Autism is good, most of the people here are autistic

They will help our cause

Minecraft was good back in the day, I was there

>55% GenZ kids are conservative
good

>(((conservative)))
They're libshits, stupid libshit.

Who the fuck coined the last letters of the world's greatest alphabet to relate to 3 semiseparate generations.

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/.rekte

Jews, who else?

They're all autistic

>I unironically wore this shirt to school one day

>Implying 90% of their positions aren't just regurgitation from whatever their parents taught them to believe

no

>libshit dominates with libshits
You libbylardos really are slow.

As a member of generation Z I can say that most of us are autistic. But were going places, maybe college, but places.

Gen Z is the solution to the millenial problems
sincerely, a Gen Z

Under aged b&

i'd rather have that than regurgitation from whatever the uni professors taught them to believe

18 yo senior here. We're pretty based. Interested to see how conservative we remain after college.

>trolling pol

You wish. Enjoy WWIII.

You make a good point, Paco
Better the parents than the propaganda artists, at least the parents mean well

18, actually. Wore it before minecraft was really popular.

No

Will probably be Gen Y 2.0 thanks to all the tech.

>not watching direwolf20 all day every day
Cancer GTFO

Actually, now that I think of it some generation z people are only ironically autistic. Generation z's meme power is strong. Do not underestimate us.

>us
Underage b&

Gen Z will probably be pretty based

go back to your stone tablets, gramps

>t. gen Z

That generation is fucked by the amount of media all over us on social media, internet, etc. Parents spoil kids with everything they want and then they an hero because they can't figure out how to handle conflict.

Gen Z will bring about the singularity.

I say gas em, bring back our christian roots.

Go to bed, little Jose. I'm 25.

Under aged b&

>let's call everyone kids because I still support CTR

>back in the day
Nigger I was there when it had 1000 players and got featured on the TF2 blog. it wasnt that long ago.

im gen z
im 18
born 1998

it's not gonna be pretty, m8

>CTR

Sorry, but those are liberal and centrist faggots from other boards trolling the fuck out of you because you respond easily to bait.

Autism makes them based

My genz cousins are so fucking weird man all of them are smart as fuck but they do some weird mental shit all the time, like the oldest is in the top of the class always but he does all of class work faster than anyone else just to bully all of his classmates and one of the younger ones keeps saying nigger

lurking. waiting for the CP to drop.

All the guys now are pretty conservative. Over half of us lurk. Women are as dumb as ever if course.

Minecraft doesn't suck, it's community sucks.

FNaF is a different case.

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.

>parents know the world is overpopulated, polluted, and dying
>have children anyway
>give them electronic devices to pacify their urge to learn, connect and grow.
>"raise" them on quinoa, government cheese and liberal lies
>teach them nothing while feeling entitled the whole time

tl;dr: a generation that will be on their smartphone tagging shoes while the pre-millennials die on the streets.

A FUCKING HUEMONKEY

Hurr durr I'd rather have children believe what their uneducated parents teach them than licensed, educated instructors who know more about what they're talking about than racist grandpa joe.

Most of gen z has incredibly fast brain activity and very little empathy. It comes from being raised by social media. It's not a completely bad thing considering empathy created liberals. The fast brain activity is why "adhd" is such a big thing now. They're not attention defeficit. Their brains are simply faster.

Crash Team Racing?

My cousin is 14, he and his classmates joke about the only black guy and fat dude in their class all the time.

There is literally nothing wrong with Minecraft, it just attracts a lot of autists. Also Markus Persson is based.

racist grandpa joe escaped the joy-sink of the education system. which is more than I can say for mr lecturer. education is just a cheap form of childcare in this country

They're just kids right now. Some of them, like myself, are in college but most of them are just kids.

Gen z is probably more conservative because of easy access to internet. This generation is growing up with instant access to information sources so now they can start hearing about world events themselves and forming their own opinions. While in the past kids would stay mostly undecided on politics until they go to college and their professors brainwash them. Liberalism is always dependent on having a young brainwashed generation, so if they have lost their stranglehold on generation z it's fucking over for them.

97 fag here, we may be the most autistic generation in a while, but at least we aren't milenials or boomers, then you have generation Z leader supporting Trump, you know we are going to turn out to be red pilled as fuck.

Vanilla minecraft gets boring after a while. Mods are fun, but because of the way minecraft is coded the tickrate shits the bed if you try to do too many things at once. I hope microsoft fixes this in their C++ rewrite of minecraft.

I dont interact with kids

Which is probably why Australia hasn't made any grand fuckin' discoveries or innovation recently. Nobody says "Gee I sure want to go to Australia to be educated." I sure hope all Aussies don't think like you do.

I like you.

>he said on Sup Forums

Actually they might be. They watch all their older siblings or even parents acting like cucks and all they want to do is play based Minecraft which teaches self dependency, negating those cucks who play shitty servers ,I'm talking about those vanilla players.

Also they like trump, I had a 6 year old tell me he likes trump because Hillary kills babies. Liberals tend to brainwash children by saying sharing is caring etc etc but really all we have to do is tell them the truth ,those cucks kill babies. They will pick non baby killers over people who share everything, plus kids these days hate sharing. Feels good senpai

I hate Kids. They're annoying and unpleasant to be around.

Never having them tbqh

Doubt it. You're just as coddled and afraid of conflict as them. In a word, weak.

>Nobody says "Gee I sure want to go to Australia to be educated."

actually everyone says that. we have trouble finding space for locals.

afr.com/news/policy/education/education-revenue-soars-to-become-australias-20-billion-export-20160203-gmke3k

Got me there I guess

But most of the time there's no way you can tell whether you're talking with a 40 year old or a 14 year old (other than a 14yo is a lot less knowledgable about politics and history and it shows in some posts on here)

Looks like a bright future to me
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>who know more about what they're talking about
Retards actually believe this.

Fuck off cuck, vanilla is based af. Try playing hardcoremode vanilla that's where its at.

Naming generations with letters was fine for exactly one generation: gen x. The rest is as bullshit as the moron subhumans that occupy those generations.

Markus Persson got into a twitter bitch-fest with the Red Panels guy and lost HARD.
He's a total cuck.

Autism is our superpower.

But Minecraft literally came from Sup Forums: it's our brand of autism.

Either way, I doubt that these lads can be any worse than the Millenials. They're already an improvement over their predecessors.

lmfao is this nigga clapping air?

I think one of the reasons for this is that they've been robbed of 1) masculinity by millenial cucks and 2) a high-trust US due to (((muslims))) and globalists.

we're referring to the engine itself, the fucking engine is terrible. theres a garunteed memory leak every once in a while.

They will grow up under a Trump america. Obama pussified the country's narrative

This. Though I suspect exposure to hours upon hours of Pewdiepie might sway them too.

'97 here i became a radicalized conservative watching my parents being impotent weaklings and the parents of my friends being the same.
I know i would be a better person if my parents gave me more structure and discipline from the start. Now i have to salvage what i can to make things better.

So the the main point is; Older people are shit and i want to rebel.

t. guy that pulled this out of his ass

When did Gen Z begin?
I always thought that it began in 2000 but ever since I started reading about it I've seen a lot of articles that claim it began in 1995.

Pic related is what gen z is. Mostly fuckboy twinks, SJW and some non pol autists.

Late millenial (1996-1999) masterrace.

They wont have as much self hatred as las gen im talking about the white ones

for shitposters you faggots sure do take shit personally...insecure much?

Have you ever played with mods? It changes the way you look at minecraft.

I have 3 Gen-Z kids and they're all based as fuck. My red-pilling might have had something to do with that tho :-/

Temper them properly as they grow up, or they might rebel.

>Autism is good
Hi there Varg. Ready to accept you married a retard?

Autism aside they watch a lot of YouTubers who are now getting into the trend of making fun of leftists and sjw behavior. They might just be the pendulum swinging back from left to right.

My 14 year old brother plays mount and blade and shouts about killing niggers with his prussian regiment.

Im shocked by the autism but intruiged

I have from time to time,I did like the ones that ad more features and kept its vanilla charm.

But the ones that ad monetary systems to servers and faggot shit I can't stand. I'm mainly talking about servers. Anti grief, locked chests etc

They are fun to mess around with sometimes, the special mods, but vanilla is god tier

>mfw gen z is mentioned
Im gen z and was trump from beginning, anti establishment, and used to be a regressive. Was red pilled by a millennial. Both my parents are gen X as well. So I wasn't raised by the "bad" generations.

Have a treat :)

what is technically generation z I keep hearing differing cut offs

what comes after z?

>>hah, I wore that back in 'nam while I was driving a tank into the vietcong

>I love my kids

Said every normal parent ever.