WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
discogs.com/artist/3357505-Heavy-Breathing-3
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=66138&clcid=0x409
search-sos.org/district-of-columbia-dc-business-entity-corporation-search/
oig.nasa.gov/press/pr2010-N.pdf
eservices.dcra.dc.gov/BBLV/Default.aspx
investmentwatchblog.com/missing-ceo-of-clinton-foundation-eric-braverman-appears-to-be-in-fbi-custody-missing-arms-dealer-mark-turi-who-was-the-benghazi-fallguy-possibly-dead/
washingtoncitypaper.com/arts/music/blog/13080078/prepare-for-new-music-from-d-c-s-apes
ttsoutreach.org/Events.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user )This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

Holy shit these threads are even more retarded than flat earth threads. But at least flat earth threads are ironic. Do you guys really believe in this stupid cuckspiracy bullshit? Or you too just being ironic just like flatearthers?

Fuck off Podesta.

yus praise Kek!

Shut the fuck up with this kek shit. It is very immature - especially in this thread, considering the gravity of the matter.

did anything come out of the cheesybay ebay thing?

someone summarize outside of pastebin pls

Nothing yet.

On the contrary, humour is a part of myself and being childish is something precious to me. It's part of my personality, it's me. It helps me cope with this whole thing.

Being happy from little things.. you know?

this may be not much, but has anyone the screenshot from that band, majestic ape or what they call themselves? where she speaks about being trapped in a "rightwing conspiracy"? because when she really said "rightwing conspiracy" like i think its a sign that they are indeed in affiliation with the government and hat its kinda proof that they let the government tell them what to write. ecause which normal guy would say "rightwing conspiracy" and not just "Conspiracy" or "conspiracy theory. i know not much, but its something i thought about today that that is a small proof for us

ok. ive just been seeing less about it. i thought it was disregarded.

Thread on Tony Podesta shell company Hitomi Limited archived after 4 posts. Seems worth looking into?

Sup Forums is showing that the image attached to this email has a file embedded in it
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897

If anyone has more knowledge of how to find the hidden file/files it could help the investigation, especially considering it was in an email with a subject line about their sauce and the message inside says that it is confidential information

tl;dr MASSIVE pedo ring hiding in plain sight, using their symbols and languages to signal fellow pedophiles that leaks up to the highest level of government. Everyone always figured pedophiles would use their own code to let each other know where they were and to communicate, hiding it in logos or messages, etc. What was not expected was to find them in John Podesta's wikileak bust, connecting to a massive ring centered around Comet Ping Pong Pizza in Washington DC -- with some seriously disturbing pictures/feeds being revealed as we've dug deeper.

discogs.com/artist/3357505-Heavy-Breathing-3

>Body Problems is described as a Power Electronic album, a genre of music that is very much based in pedophilia, either in a negative light like Whitehouse or positive light like Nicole 12.
>Airtight has a naked girl on the cover, whether she is underaged or not I don't know.

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but I thought I should post it in case it hasn't.

Still trying to search D.C. business & permit records and having no luck

But the only link there goes to
go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=66138&clcid=0x409 which looks like pic related which is obviously not for D.C. gov't

I'm sorry I meant to say get the fuck out with that spicy attitude of yours.

Just seems inappropriate for a huge internet joke to run hand in hand with what we are finding out here. I understand though, coping. But there are people who actually take it seriously. Apologies for snapping.

jesus christ susan's face scared me, her eyes are uncanny

This thread is literally correct

Kek thinks this user is on to something.

Oh, good to know. Do we have any other info on this guy?

Yeah, it has been for some time. There is a catch-22
>forced anonymity on open forum
>private area that would undoubtedly be infiltrated

I don't have a good answer, since both will be able to be seen by someone in the network. I don't mind the chaotic nature of Sup Forums and appreciate the anonymity of it. I think a private forum would be much scarier, and researchers would be able to be found, doxxed and/or considered a "loose end" to be tied off.

Human trafficking and sex-slavery business is worth a lot of $$ and it's a very dicey thing to interfere. They don't mess around.

Sacher is typical chocolate pie from Suisse. It's a pun.

Soros should die, soon.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897

Testing theory... Is OP a fag?

HOLY $%#@$%#$ OP AIN'T A FAG.

I had a theory about this image, but I don't have a steganography suite. We need someone with steganography skills on this immediately!!

Got any ideas who these people are?

it aint running hand in hand with the investigation, i got a triple 777 and commented on it.

it's okay I get that you might be on edge because of this whole thing. I have no idea how long you've had to digest it.

not ping pong related but about the clinton foundation..

has anyone looked for connections with Eric Braverman or his husband? Is he really missing? maybe he suicide after learning too much.

Is this related to what the swiss user found?

i used Ctrl + A to select the entire image... notice the boundaries

Found Podesta

I found a link about - DC Entreé - it doesn't work, too.

how come all the kids look the same, even between different works

I cant even take myself away from the computer. not even sure how much time has gone by since this whole thing started.

To follow up i found a method by which you can select the image in winrar and extract but it didnt work.
A start could possibly be to look into how Sup Forums detects embedded images?

see

hey english-cunnilinguist, can you look at some meetings which happened one year ago in london?

jimmycomet went to london with drugs and money.

Will this help with anything?

D.C. Corporate Search

search-sos.org/district-of-columbia-dc-business-entity-corporation-search/

common, we are a bunch of nerds, we have to have someone who can do this. i cant sadly
this may be not much, but has anyone the screenshot from that band, majestic ape or what they call themselves? where she speaks about being trapped in a "rightwing conspiracy"? because when she really said "rightwing conspiracy" like i think its a sign that they are indeed in affiliation with the government and hat its kinda proof that they let the government tell them what to write. ecause which normal guy would say "rightwing conspiracy" and not just "Conspiracy" or "conspiracy theory. i know not much, but its something i thought about today that that is a small proof for us

Joseph Corbin Wills

Someone should check this 'man' pls

oig.nasa.gov/press/pr2010-N.pdf

www.theapes.com/babas1.html

Last I read about Braverman was he is in FBI protective custody

Bruh I just watched this whole video

is this real?

All the children from sandyhook were taken as sex slaves

bump for arun

what did the swiss user find?

>trying so hard

YES! Thank you!

eservices.dcra.dc.gov/BBLV/Default.aspx

So we can search now.

THIS.

ok. i dont know if its because im on a mac or the file but when i open the picture and zoom in to the missing area it gets corrupted and then crashes.

Hey guys, I've been visiting these threads every time I find them trying to find some information on a particular case.

Okay, so sacrifice to Moloch was mentioned in one of the podesta emails. As it turns out, Moloch is a Canaanite god. However, we've compiled very little information on Canaanite religion, other than the fact that an acceptable sacrifice to Moloch would be actual children, so I'm looking for modern day practice of this religion aside from the basic wiki page.

Also, I've seen some anons say that it relates closely to the Kabbalah and Saturn worship, although anything could be disinfo so I'm looking for something to back these statements. Anything which you know would be great for the cause.

Missing CEO Of CLINTON FOUNDATION ERIC BRAVERMAN Appears To Be In FBI Custody. Missing Arms Dealer MARK TURI Who Was The BENGHAZI FALLGUY Possibly Dead.

investmentwatchblog.com/missing-ceo-of-clinton-foundation-eric-braverman-appears-to-be-in-fbi-custody-missing-arms-dealer-mark-turi-who-was-the-benghazi-fallguy-possibly-dead/

Post this to reddit, see what they come up with

Supposedly some strange images embedded in the email attachments. A decrypter program was linked to (it had a strange logo and even stranger user reviews).

Thread disappeared, and we haven't seen a relevant post from him/her since..

Remember how fishy Sandy Hook was? Google sandy hook conspiracy or maybe someone here has an info image

/r/pizzagate/comments/5d0j1v/need_steganography_asap_hidden_file_detected_more/

We try to leave the occult connections to a minimum unless they actually stand out like pic related, in which case a connection to moloch and a white and red handkerchief would be very legit.

Satanism is very prominent in that area of connecticut. Even have confirmation from local priests.

maybe they were from the beginning. why else did that one cunt had an album uploaded with kids who already looked like those "killed". they were already in connection with those pieces of shit i think before it happened.

here is a side by side view of the kids. i dont think they were just after that in relationship with (((those pieces of shit that have to be cleansed from the surface of the earth)))

proof?

>there are no pedophiles

That is from the hidden cam of the (Omaha?) guy whose house was broken into--he thought one of them was LE from his town but didn't know who she was

washingtoncitypaper.com/arts/music/blog/13080078/prepare-for-new-music-from-d-c-s-apes

Any news about this?

ttsoutreach.org/Events.html

Prepare to get fucked, then.

no, do not be antisemite. work, consume and listen to your (((leaders))),
goy

Worth looking into the charity itself

For lacking a serious temper?

Just a vague connection I saw. Look at this post for evidence of weird shit

>For lacking a serious temper?
No, for seeming underage in a pizza thread.

Yeah I can understand that. I mean this is almost a separate investigation of sorts, just me trying to find out what their end goal is and what they believe really. Although I'm not denying the possibility that this could actually be a child sacrifice ring rather than a pedophilia ring. But both our investigations would eventually lead us together if that's the case. What does the red and white handkerchief signify?

Hope it returns some info!

>if it seems like it, it must be it.
Focus, man.

If you wanted to lighten up the mood user just say...

Who fits the following categories:
>lives underground, literally under the streets
>eats pizza, i mean LOVES cheese pizza
>seems to be (((police))) and (((justice))) bringers
>takes orders from (((master splinter)))

You guessed it
(((the ninja turtles)))

fuck know nothing about sandy hook case but this is really disturbing.

okay, yeah, that's some real fuckery.

Why aren't RNC people implicated? We know all the elites are in on it, or do they have their own pedo ring?

kk sorry back to business lmao