Conspiracy theories

What's your favorite political conspiracy theory?

The most interesting, the one you believe the most, the funniest, whatever the reason, just post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8
youtube.com/watch?v=CRRQXHDAzTU
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread495433/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything regarding Antarctica right now. Very interesting stuff.

>mfw there was more outrage over the new Ghostbusters movie than when we found out Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11

the mossad knew about 9/11 and the they stayed silent so america would involve in the middle east and protect their sorry asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

Catholic Church is behind everything using secular Jews to disguise itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8
Biggest redpill, took me months to recover and I don't even feel alive anymore. The worst is that they use shitty childish drawings to explain it all which makes you feel like a complete idiot.

Its not roven but clintons killed over 35 people, you read about it its.. skethy as fuck like 3 had heart attacks but the rest idk senpai

Earth is actually flat. With current technology, we could travel across the galaxy like a giant frisbee, but Jews won't allow it.

cultural marxism conspiracy theory
jews pushing atheism conspiracy theory

This one will go out of style in 2 months so Michelle obama has a penis youtube.com/watch?v=CRRQXHDAzTU

Controlled opposition? The earth is flat but it don't work like that. Space doesn't exist.

Go on...

I like the one where trump got teslas notes from his uncle or some shit and built a time machine. Pence is from the future and came back to help trump prevent the timeline he came from from coming to be. Also trumps time medlling is whats causing the mandella effect.

>
what's that?

how do you explain their daughters looking like her if she's a man?

what does it look like?

A cave.

Must be a secret military aircraft hanger. /s

It looks manmade to me

Is this that secret Nazi base into the middle of the earth? Is that why John Kerry is there?!

It's in antarctica. I don't have the answers. But it's interesting that it's there, and one can wonder what it's purpose is.

Look here for more on it; abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread495433/pg1

>posting yer mums bumhole

the deep state, knowing that cultural marxism was too toxic an ideology for the average citizen, tagged trump a long time ago to flip the table on leftists/soros. trump will lead us into soft globalism via a coalition of western countries headed by nationalist right wing parties. The clintons were too toxic and were backed by people with no regard for the will of the people which would have made the foundation for emerging globalism too unstable and prone to rejection by the average person. The next century will be dominated by new tech advancements and exploration of our solar system for resources/profit.

Hollow Earth makes me laugh every time.

You will never see the world the same now. Try telling a friend the Federal Reserve is a privately owned for profit company and witness their reaction. We have been duped.

The conspiracy that Trump is a time traveler. Lot's on this, like his uncle at one time had possession of Tesla's time machine, and that's a fact

That I'd rather not even speak my mind here because it might be dangerous.

All niggers look the same.

With the advent of quantum physics, we have used particle accelerators to send binary information into the past to alter the course of history. The experiments are relatively simple - the particle accelerator suspends a particle for several days and whether or not it is measured in the future determines the signal it gives in the past. By doing this, and by suspending many particles, binary signals are providing short messages. There is one powerful entity that has been tweaking history very gradually over several 'revisions'. It's not totally clear what the end objective is though.

This always cracks me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

>conspiracy theory
>conspiracy
As far as theories go, I love to mess with moon landing hoaxers. Truly amazing how much personal belief can distort the mind.
More recently, there's this 'revisionist' idea that's been going around for the last ~5 years or so - Bin Laden orchestrated the shitstorm that was the Battle of Mogadishu... I find it amusing because even with hindsight bias, it's so far from the actual truth. There's a good interview with Bill Clinton where a reporter tried to bash him
>why didn't you go after OBL after Somalia?
>Bill visibly struggles not to laugh in his face

Honorable mention:
>Mandela effect
Seriously, who started this shit? I hope everyone realizes
>World Cup 2010
>guess where? South Africa
>guess who was there?
>motherfucking Nelson Mandela
That was six years ago. And the WC tournaments are broadcast to every continent on the planet. I'm sorry you missed it.

>Sup Forums meet /x/
>/x/ meet Sup Forums