YOU MADMEN YOU ACTUALLY DID IT

You actually made it take off. Fucking every nu male and his brother is wearing a safety pin.

gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/jun/29/the-safety-pins-puncturing-post-brexit-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So let me get this straight. We trolled the gay community into prepositioning nu male liberals for gay sex?

i...

Nu male liberals crave condomed dicks up their anuses though.

>YFW old gay men false flag Sup Forums into false flagging numales into giving up the boypussy

curse you, men behind the men behind the curtain, you slippery devils

Huh? I don't remember this wizdardry. Sup Forums trolled in real life faggotry?

This was the gays plan all along

So gays and numales (synonyms, i know) are pink triangling themselves? Maybe Trump really is Hitler.

Only about 5 fucking times this year lmao

I've been casually shutposting on pol ever since the election and I never hear do this shit. Are you faggots making stuff up again?

The idea started here about a week ago and ended up on twitter tweeted by some gay guy.

are we having one of these threads?

not true it started here. I seen labour faggots doing this over the summer in the uk

Not true saw it first over the summer with brexit. Some cunt tried to make me wear one while doing archeology.

Fun fact

same cunt tried to get a girl to file for a restraining order on me

theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2016/jun/29/the-safety-pins-puncturing-post-brexit-racism

Did we do that? I thought that was an entirely unironic movement started by some faggy university.

>Faggots wearing their own pink triangles
Can we meme them to wear stripy pajamas next?
And sleep in ovens?

Well there were threads about it a couple days ago noting it was a gay symbol and talking about having fake supporters wear it to get it popular.

They'll take one, out of spite for the meme army.

tfw the liberal i live with (kill me plox) is wearing a pin on their shirt right now. fugging kek you madmen.