Hey Sup Forums, who's your favourite superhero? Mine's Black Panther because he's black, and err... hmmm... ummm

Hey Sup Forums, who's your favourite superhero? Mine's Black Panther because he's black, and err... hmmm... ummm...

>My favorite character is Captain America because he's white like me

But black people do this with Black Panther unironically because of their low IQs I imagine

My favorite is Iron Man, because he’s a rich, genius industrialist; who’s also an alcoholic, a bit of a racist, and a depressed, friendless cunt. Oh, and he gets his hands dirty, because he’s not a pansy. He’s the right amount of awesomeness and edge, which is moderated by his flaws. And he has a ton of flaws.

Shazam, Billy is best boy.

Mine is Spiderman because I can relate to him when he does things selfishly and feels bad but tries to make them right.

Black Panther is pretty cool, but I've only ever read him in FF comics and that time he broke Red Skulls jaw, which was pretty fucking sweet.

Mine is Batman because he has had many of the best writers write stories for him.

Probably Wise Son of Blood Syndicate but I'm not sure if he counts as a hero exactly so I guess I'll go with Icon.

Daredevil because he's constantly forced to go through a ton of shit, has been since his childhood in fact, plus has a job where it'd be very tempting to just give in and become anothen corrupt cog in the system wheel, yet he always continues to do the right thing

>finally have marvel capeshit with little to no quips
>people still bitch because being a straight man means "no personality"

Hah yes, remember all these people who didn't even read comics joining in the whole controversy about Secret Empire by saying Sam shouldn't be Cap because the "only one" is Rogers?
Like not even complaining about Spencer characterization (which wasn't at all bad and you're welcome to fight me about it), but the fact that he was black.

Wolverine. No, not Snikt-Bub, the 6'4'' invincible ubermensch born millions of years ago with rugged charisma. Wolverine, the 5'1'' asshole who picks fights for no reasons and gets his ass kicked repeatedly, yet wants to be a good person.

Flawed characters are interesting.

and hot

sure. that's why they're bitching

The Question cause he's basically roasarch with some fucking chill.

Static Shock because the witty Spidey-esque quips, great design, cool power, and excellent setting his comic/cartoon takes place in.

>Almost every good, popular superhero is white
>There's one, maybe two, mainstream and interesting black superheroes

Terry McGinnis Batman because the witty Spidey-esque quips, great design, cool power, and excellent setting his comic/cartoon takes place in

Damn straight he is.

and smart

I blame that more on people not making enough black superheroes and really putting work into them than the black heroes themselves desu. If someone wanted to make an interesting black hero, they definitely could. It's not like anyone is really stopping them

i really hope they don't fuck the movie up, but everything so far points to them doing the new52 origin

Mines Black Panther too because he upsets Sup Forums by being the most successful live action hero to date. He's a true hero for that

batman because he's a goth edgelord who gets to beat the shit out of poor people and villains that look like furries every night. fuck his whole supporting cast except alfred and carrie kelly robin though best batman is angry alone batman

That's part of the problem, I'd say. The other half I'd say is that comic books as a medium don't encourage new heroes. No one, neither the creators or the fans, want new heroes.

Blacks aren't interesting, that's the thing. Their entire life revolves around being a victim and everyone who isn't a retard or black is sick of that shit now

and strong

looks good. a little slow but thats probably due to them not adding the cheapness of blurring fast scenes left and right

See, what this Sup Forumstard is trying to express is blacks are tribalistic, something he apparently attributes to low iq, while ignoring the same behaviour in whites as well as other races.
As a none brainlet, the correct answer is simple, humans are tribalistic to a fault.
Tribalism really is more often than not a detriment to society at large these days, but I don't really expect any one group to be smart enough to leave it behind.
Hell, even the few people smart enough to notice when tribalism is influencing their actions in a negative way rarely do anything about it.
At the end of the day it relly just proves no matter how far humans go they're still just angry apes with progressively bigger sticks to murder each other with.

I know you're meming but like you know that black person can be more than "HEY HEY WATS GUD CUZ" right? it doesn't matter what race or creed they are user, you can make your character anything you wanna be, so long as they're enjoyable, that's what should matter the most. I wouldn't be upset about moon girl or riri if they were fucking GOOD characters, but they're kinda shit unfortunately, same with miles

>animated like shit
>CG looks like garbage
>terrible fight choreography
>dark colors on top of dark colors making things hard to see
>entire thing looks like a cheap video game

I gotta agree with this user here, that looked pretty fucking bad, hope the whole movie don't look like this

The choreography of the "fight" was pretty bad. I'll give it minor points for not resorting to shaky cam.

I'm not meming, most black characters end up playing the victim at some point because of "racism" or "slavery" and that shit is tiring, as are the retards who defend it

>looks good

There are people here who spend time writing out excuses for the stupidity of blacks. I can't tell if that's sad or hilarious.

user, i want you to name me some example of this you've seen in capeshit, or hell just cartoons and comics in general, so i can understand where this is coming from

>98%
Fucking RT

>See, what this Sup Forumstard is trying to express is blacks are tribalistic, something he apparently attributes to low iq, while ignoring the same behaviour in whites as well as other races.

I mean, didn't white people riot right after the Eagles won? And that was last Sunday. It's silly really, specially since using statistics to judge people is flawed given the amount of outliers one can find every day from any race.

See, you're both right, but this guy is also right in a way.
It's not that blacks aren't interesting, it's the fact the majority of stories about them are designed to push the narrative he just claimed is the reality of all blacks.
The majority of black characters out right now are effectively winy victims, just look at the falcon, that's been his entire run, they had black lightning being oppressed by racist cops, etc.
Both those stories could have gone in completely different directions, but there is this assumption that you need to give all blacks a pat on the head and say none of it's your fault to get them to buy your content.
There are plenty of interesting stories you could tell with a black lead, most of them being the same ones you could tell with a lead of any race, but you're not going to get those until people who aren't hard leftists are writing these characters.

>playingagainstthesamecharacter.webm

It happens because blacks still face discrimination in this day and age. Hell, all non whites are if we're being honest. Itd be retarded and immersion breaking if we just completely ignored events that influence a character of a certain races life

>the reality of all blacks
You mean the 1% of the black worldwide population who lives in cowboy land?

That's my point, it's not even just things like race, when you see sports fans fighting each other over who has the best team that's tribalism. It literally always amounts to us vs them, the dividing lines are arbitrary.
Heck, look at he gets off on trying to start crap with people online based on race, this is my point, humans always do this based on some arbitrary dividng line.

You should have just said Americans, the whole country is effectively full of inbred retards at this point. I'm not even sure why people keep going there at this point.

oh nononono!

There is more white autists making these things than black autists. Same for video games. These white autists happen to just make white characters

Because Europe is exactly the same shit but poorer and muslim

Yeah all that discrimination they face today, getting preference in schools and jobs simply because they're black. Getting underpriced housing and food stamps because they're black. Being able to blame every single problem they have on whites and racism. Surely it must be a miserable existence

>race is an arbitrary line

I guess Lions and house cats are all the same then

Your dumbass false equivalences are why people hate Sup Forums

Ok...that is so insanely retarded....I. Don't feel like I should be responding to you anymore, I mean dear god, do you even know what a species is? you're a product of the amercian education system if i've ever seen one.