Cold hard facts only

ITT we go to a heavily biased news source, grab an article, and black out everything that has an opinion, or leads the reader to a conclusion.

With the (((msm))) leading people, the only way to inform the public is with Unbiased news, and objectifying the MSM is a good first step. Pure facts only.

Working on this gem from the huffy right now.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-could-replace-president-trump-with-little_us_5829f25fe4b02b1f5257a6b7

Unlike Most cities, the one with the most black wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/14/donald-trump-save-american-university/
inquisitr.com/404737/most-biased-news-network-revealed-in-new-study/
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/14/middleeast/aleppo-fighting/
reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/5cxpxv/subconscious_bias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for potential
Would like to contriboot but am on mobile RIP

Love this idea. There goes 90% of anything from mainstream or social media.

Bumping for potential
Would like to contriboot but am too lazy to put in the effort to get only a few (You)s

bump while i work on one. post articles itt

This is an amazing idea OP, seriously. I'm excited to read more of these

This is beautiful xD

bumping before I go to sleep.

I'm stuck on the huffington post, but I really want an SJW piece that's like a wall of black and "we have freedoms in America" as the only uncensored line somewhere in the middle

Huffington Post is not considered MSM anymore after this whole debacle.

if you read between the lines everyone is happy

>green id
>dubs
>xD

Kek has lost it.

I think it's impossible to be completely unbiased in reporting a story. This doesn't mean one shouldn't strive for it, but even just reporting cold hard facts can real bias in the facts or details that one chooses to report and ignore.

However this still seems pretty fun. MSM is very biased and they don't seem to strive to be as unbiased as they can.

When you uncuck the news it actually becomes the news again.

Anyone quoting John Oliver in an unironic manner should kill themselves.

Can't wait to see you guys do this to Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Milo, and Rush. Oh wait... they "don't count" as MSM because that would break your fantasy

More huff po

Trying a milo now

I feel like I'm doing too much or not enough, because otherwise entire paragraphs would be gun and there would be no article... Oh.

>safe and affordable healthcare
>safe

What constitutes unsafe healthcare? Backyard doctors?

Censor all the bits of faggotry Milo adds on his """"spicy"""" articles for no apparent fucking reason

try something from CNN

More of these please. If there was a chrome extension that did this automatically I might start reading legacy media sites again.

"Although... etc" in 3rd paragraph is needless BS, should be cut.

this is beautiful, I would pay to see the news try to report on this and explain why their articles are not bias

Here's mine

here's a )))you(((

Thats about how I imagined it.

Nice, although 'normalized' is still a suggestive word

I like this idea, I hope it's something people follow through on.

Maybe post the original too, or you just look like 1984 fags.

I think for this meme it will be important to include a link to the original article. While feeding them views is not ideal, linking proves the article's existence, counters any censorship counterarguments, and compiles examples of misleading reporting; all while being funny. Make sure you get the byline and publisher, that will vex the guilty like nothing else can.

Lastly, do not play favorites. Our guys are going to be smart and professional enough to write better shit in response to this meme if it bites them. If they aren't and they respond like the crybabies will, fuck them.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/14/donald-trump-save-american-university/

Tried milo. Top wew

Remember, if our guys can't pass this test, they shouldn't be our guys.

WOW HUFFINGTON POST IS TAKING SHILLING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

I thought nyt was bad. Wtf is huffington post doing? Jesus christ.
The Canadian version of Huff Post is calling Bannon a white nationalist and reporting on false flag " le white nationalist posters being put up en mass since Trumps victory " or false flag swastikas being spray painted places.

true, there's so much extra bullshit it's hard to define in the midst of it

editing myself, that last paragraph could have its first half cut as well I bet

this, but it needs to be something like

>people say we have freedoms in america, but that's no excuse for hate speech

when read in the sjw's original context

Don't forget to spellcheck too, and be sure to add links. That wrecks Cred also.

inquisitr.com/404737/most-biased-news-network-revealed-in-new-study/

I tried my hand on a CNN Aleppo piece. You can see massive boxes. That's an entire "boo hoo crying civilians" emotional pic that CNN and the MSM loves to use to pull your heartstrings.

I agree with For , the original article is here:
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/14/middleeast/aleppo-fighting/

f

A problem with Syria reports, is the jargon the MSM uses to name the factions are themselves biased and charged, such as "Regime", so it may be difficult to understand the article if all the bias is simply censored out.

Just a suggestion for everyone: don't completely black it out. Use a highlighter-type mark (red or gray) to mark the opinionated text so one can read it but can also easily skip past it if they so choose. It also illustrates what kind of opinions are being blocked out, and allows for us to also filter biased terms otherwise important to the article, as described by

This wasn't fair, but I did It anyway.

reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/5cxpxv/subconscious_bias/

Welp. That's a bit too much for me since I only have Paint.

Don't worry, I kek''d anyway

I'll check if ms paint can do it, but I know the Mac version allows you to choose partially transparent colors

>>>/gimp/

Keep doing this, guys. Once I finish with my exams this week I'll join in and pump at least 5 articles a day. We should all do at least one a day. How about hashtags/general? #MediaBlackout, #PressPolish, #MediaCleanup,
Anything?

#objectiveobjectives?

closest i could get on MS paint is the marker brush, if you use it in red and only go over a line once then it works

also this man has it correct, learn to gimp

why not just ignore all writings by Jews who even say they hate america because Israel is more important?

Out of curioisty, if you were seriously commited to doing this, what would you define as an opinion or "leading"? Because depending on which facts you put in or omit, that could be leading one way or the other.

Hey they should give us a job doing this shit. Before an article can go out to the public, it has to go through to an editor who removes all of the sanctimonious and meaningless bullshit.

Did an Alex jones article from hufpo

Did I do good?

I can tweet out everything we make, and I can ask others to do the same.

Let's decide on a hashtag for the long haul.

Don't omit any facts. The sky is blue. Trump wants a wall. Hillary is popular amongst latinos. Those are facts.

This may lead to X, X shows that Y is going downhill, and He may not live up to Y are all speculations.

Facts don't have bias, but the adjectives used on them sometimes do. Cant always get around that, but blackout what you can to make the article objective.

General rules of the meme are to include a source, and to use 80% opacity on your blackouts.

#blacklinesmatter

Bottomleft: Notion... etc are unnecessary, they're our own propaganda.

Bottommid: Alex's comments "fake right wing" are unnecessary, black it until before "He also praised his audience...

Nice one

Although labeling Planned Parenthood as a healthcare provider is already biased and subjective. I bet the aborted foetuses would think otherwise if their brains weren't squeezed out of their skulls with forceps as if it were puss out of a zit.

I'll try that for this one Because it's funny.

We need something "legit" sounding.

I like your style

>he
>ran a website.

Keked

Those are all opinion people and always have been. I don't even know if any real news people or reporters exist anymore.

#cleanupthemedia?

>3x3
nice trips, that paragraph was my favorite

This sounds -almost- perfect. Almost as if Trump said it one time or another.

Might need some fine tuning.

You are on to something great here. What an excellent idea. I think this has so much potential. Thanks for posting it.

Ok notion I can see. But him decrying clintons as murders is his game. Not opinion but that's a fact. He does do that.

Also he did say fake right wing news.

kekekekekek

Yes he did say those things, but it also skews the message of the article form bringing info, to bringing opinionated info.

Subtle difference, but it makes a difference.

#mediablackout?

Good potential
Bump!

Anyone else tweeting out?

I don't exactly have a lot of followers who actually care about what I post...

Can we stop with the commie 1984 shit.
Faggots trying to start a ministry of truth while probably posting #notmypresident shit on twitter.

Kill yourselves.

(you) are a fag

Went for a hard one. Salon

Trump calls and talks to other media all the time though.

There are two sides to 1984, fag.

You haven't even read the book.

#MediaCleanup

#MediaCleanup sounds like we're correcting the record
I think #mediablackout is better

>Philippines

You are hardly literate and likely a druggy. Enjoy Duterte skullfucking your corpse.

Further more, 1984 was compulsory reading here.

Now that you say it...

I wish it was here, it's a damn good book and the message is important. Instead we get white guilt books

we should call this "un-jewing"

Want it to come to a poll?

>shittiest of shit post

Not even funny desu, a Canadian can do better than that.

fuck off Philippines and go ride a bike in flip flops or something

>Bernie Sanders
>Just tweets "Donald Trump"

Kek

Were not trying to keep people from having opinions, but we are trying to stop people from thinking opinions are facts, which is just as bad.

That's why the source is linked. This isn't silencing people, but rather showing the, exactly how much bias they are consuming at any given time.

Also,

>a
>fucking
>roo

For a second there I almost forgot that we still had shills who want to correct the record. Thanks for reminding me.

The Sup Forums equivalent of Thog Edits.

I love it!

Oi mate, the potential red pilling this will cause is YUGE. Chill out.
I just know we need to avoid even seeming like CTR to get a large amount of Sup Forums and the_donald to go with this idea.

excellent

#BlackOutBias

#operationobjectivity

Quick question: If you post here at a time of war, will the flag flip?

This has me convinced

This. I think this is pretty good.

"Black Out" is a cute literal reference. It points out that we are exposing "Bias".