Who put these up in Toronto, and does it signal any change in the city/country?

Who put these citynews.ca/2016/11/14/toronto-staff-remove-signs-urging-white-people-mobilize-multiculturalism/ up in Toronto, and does it signal any change in the city/country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA
donate.conservative.ca/membership
citynews.ca/2016/11/14/toronto-staff-remove-signs-urging-white-people-mobilize-multiculturalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need more of this in the future, we need a white awakening. The establishment can't shut us up, anymore! We will defend our people!

This is a revolution!

it signals that a growing number of young whites are sick of being white guilted and marginalized, actually.

this is happening all over north america right now

no its not

There should be something on there about the dumbfuck media attempting to label this as "racist".

It's not racist, but here in Toronto everyone is so far left that these posters basically our holocaust.

I mean, there is literally nothing racist written on there.

>no its not

Based

>but here in Toronto everyone is so far left
You'd be amazed how much is just surface formalities. People begin telling all sorts of opinions when they realize they're not going to be crucified for them.

.t muhammed

Didn't we just elect an anti-multiculti candidate? What was his name? I forget.

These are great
Bump

This.

Did Evalion do this?

Jesus Canada, we really need to send all our cucks your way and just nuke all of you

Toronto is less than 50% white

It wont do anything

>Who put these
probably some far left useful idiot

Here in Toronto they are literally, unironically treating this as a hate crime.

:')

leafs finally starting to get it

>white
>hate crime

You can only pick one.

It's weird because I want to believe, but I don't really feel like Kellie Leitch has much of a chance. I don't have the same feeling about her that I had with Trump.

It could be the CPC position she's aiming for, or maybe just the nature of our parliamentary system. I just don't really see the CPC making much headway if they go that route. It's more likely that the CPC will be headed by that immigrant fellow ( the indian guy ) or a relatively safe candidate.

Pooinloos secretly believe they are white. They will never admit it but most of their kids strongly prefer white culture and values to their home culture and they try desperately to fit in.

>“What would I say to my child?” one mom asked. “It’s ignorance.”

>“(It makes me feel) like we are closing our doors, like we don’t want to be globalized. And we are closed minded,” another woman added.

disgusting to read.

No, as in a hate crime against all non-white people.

Leafy is tp for my pp

Liberals put them up to demonize the right.

Liberals march down the street protesting, and the right, who won the election, puts up "secret" posters.

Nah liberals would have made them full of nazi references and stuff.
They look completely reasonable.

>globalized

True, when there was a secret ballot the people put Rob 'homophobe crackhead' Ford in office

The left is just very loud and shrill and have a stranglehold on a lot of institutions.

she shouldve said genocided. i mean its not even that different when you think about what she meant by this

youtube.com/watch?v=r83En0Z5NmA

Sup Sup Forums?

You are disgusting

I've said it before, but I really hope some brave lad with the spirit of Kek in his heart posts a couple neutral as fuck posters where the anti-Trump protests will be next weekend.

nou

As someone who has brushed shoulders with nationalist communities since the early 2000s, the growth of reactionary sentiment and outrage among whites is insane. Back then we legitimately thought there was no hope. We were total fringists and we knew it, so we just sat around bitching and moaning about the state of affairs without any real hope for change.

Needless to say, it's not like that anymore. The rejection of modernity is no longer only a private view but is now being launched into the public arena, into the mainstream, and the pieces have started to move. Such an enormous shift in fewer than two decades is incredible.

How do liberals stereotype white Hispanics?
Do edge cases make their heads explode?

this

my white female normie friend started to talk about how she feels weird with too many nonwhites around, blowed my mind

I NEVER EVER TALKED POLITICS WITH HER, ONCE

>the growth of reactionary sentiment and outrage among whites is insane.
can you expand on that?

Is he our man?

>nailing a flyer to a post and then skulking away in the night is a revolution

Lets Nuke ourselves

my gf did the same and i BARELY influenced her. she did 90% of the journey by herself

He already left Cuckedanda

>praises TPP
>loves immigration and wants more
>jew
No he is not 'our guy'.

this

You guys are an embarrassment to autistic's with low self-esteem. Maybe a self help audio book will help.
>I'm part of the alt-right my life has meaning.

you know we make fun of the left for the same reason right?

Because it's Canada. No one in the "alt right' calls themselves "alt right", that's a Hillary quote.

>can you expand on that?
He believes that the elevation of a president whose own voters expressed deep reservations about over someone the practically the whole country didn't trust and who was figuratively indicted on the eve of the election (but still won the popular vote) means the white nationalist movement is in the ascendancy. He's wrong and stupid, made most obvious in that he's a white nationalist.

>The rejection of modernity is no longer only a private view but is now being launched into the public arena, into the mainstream, and the pieces have started to move.

Thats the idea.
We want the average white person to say aloud the fleeting thoughts they have when they see something in the news before years of social programming compels them to think otherwise.
When white person sees black crime, when they see illegals spreading TB, drunk driving, committing violent rape, we want that white person to say "This wouldn't happen if we had our own country."

Should be lobotomized desu

You're witnessing it already. Sup Forums has been right when they attribute to Brexit and Trump's election a single, underlying spirit. It's a political shift that is rapidly sweeping Europe and her former satellites; the political movers and shakers simply can't contain it because it has been so spontaneous and explosive in nature.

As far as I can tell we are currently in a state of de facto rebellion. Peaceful rebellion, currently, in which the rebels are exhausting all democratic avenues to affect the desired reforms in nations where that is a legitimate option. In places where the public is being sold down river (Sweden, Germany, France spring to mind) - and they know this - the frustration and anger with the political class is going to grow until it boils over into violence and perhaps coups.

The rebellion is just this: a rejection of all modernity, of everything that has happened since WWII. People are sick of the oligarchs, they are sick of globalisation, they are sick of mass immigration and multiculturalism, they are sick of the sexual revolution, and most of all they're sick about being kept quiet out of fear of the marginalisation resultant to speaking freely about these things. Notice that the media's not really picking up on this, either. They think it's all about the economy and class. It is, in part, but they seem utterly ignorant of the scale of what's going on right now. Or maybe they know but they don't want to talk about it. Either way, big shit is coming down the pipe.

>news giving coverage to posters that will inevitably trigger peoples' inner adolf

good idea

Don't you have a bull to prep?

>shitposting on a literal real post
ok

ffs Richard if you want the attention put up your own posters. Not your personal army.

Remember kids..

cuck reference wow you're so Alt-right.

I wonder who could be behind that poster.

this all the way

Already a CBC article about how "horrified" one resident was. Comment section closed quelle suprise

I feel like youre right and I really hope you are. It fucking kills me to see my people being dispossed like that. But sometimes i wonder if it's real or if im just in some kind of far right echochamber

>Troubling Posters

Funny how #killallwhitemen was never seen a troubling. Or what about the daily attacks on whites by feral blacks? The mainstream media needs to fucking die. Though, I should probably thank them for giving me the idea to print out poster like this and hang them myself.

do it

the more the media chimps over very basic calls for white rights, the more people will realize the anti white double standard is onerous and disgusting

Pls Nuke

Toronto
Vancouver
Montreal

Pls America, we really need you

anyway Richard good luck with your recruiting kids to put your faggot alt-right posters up its not pathetic at all. not nearly as pathetic as your blog.

Fucking retarded that whoever did this put "Join the alt-right"

It's such a fucking cringe

My entire social circle is redpilled to shit, and so are their much larger circles. It spreads.

You want to live your life never to see another brown person again in your life? Then move to a deserted island. Beyond that you'll just shit up society all the more to fall in with the ideologies of literal undermenchen retards .

If Le Pen wins it's real though. Le Pen isn't trump. She's really a french nationalist. She will trigger Frexit and deport kebab

>You want to live your life never to see another brown person again in your life?

nice strawman. no idea why youre talking to me honestly

And what are either of you doing to promote white nationalism?

Our ethnicity is our identity, and that identity begets culture. The culture of European peoples formed the foundation for free society. The ideals we hold are tribal traits inherent to our people, society would not exist in this capacity if there were another ethnic majority.
If you think you can do better then do it. What we have is too precious to let pass without a fight.

FN runs nonwhite candidates, imo they are just edgy conservatives

I live here in Toronto haven't seen these signs yet but If I do I'll defend them.

Speaking of which, we really don't have an "our guy" to speak of. The future of Canadian politics looks pretty bleak

Join the Conservative party donate.conservative.ca/membership

Vote for Maxime Bernier in May.

>“(It makes me feel) like we are closing our doors, like we don’t want to be globalized. And we are closed minded,

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE GLOBALIZED, YOU FUCKING MORON?

its usually the basic bitch white people who fall for leftist shit, usually because they dont want to be called racist. immigrants on the outer hand are usually more right leaning probably because they didn't grow up listing to limp wristed faggots all the time

Finally

There needs to be a fucking revolution, wall off Toronto and Vancouver and kick them out of Canada

Stop all immigration to canada, and if there is ot be any, take immigrants from cultures that assimilate well into Canada (ie. White European cultures primarily).

This is fucking ridiculous. We have the most natural resources in the fucking world, fresh water, lumber, minerals, oil, natural gas, coal, hydropower (Hydro Quebec), etc yet we're fucking BROKE.

Norway has a population 5M and they have a sovereign wealth fund of a fucking trillion USD!!! Canada's equivalent would be $8 trillion if we didn't spend money on useless shit like provincial welfare, multiculturalism, government red tape, etc.

good

they don't even refute was written in the flyer.
they just yell racist.

i hate this fucking world.

The social undercurrent to all this is crucial.

Progressive hubris has proposed too many radical changes with no coherent end goal. They spout ideology but have no manifesto. They want to tear down the old order before deciding what to replace it with.

We're also encountering the rude awakening of a generation that has embraced feminist social structure, embraced the middle-class aspiration to a college education, embraced globalist relativism, and embraced race-blind egalitarianism. These people have found that women are ignoring them because they're too meek, that they can't find work with their worthless degree, that their culture is to be shamed into submission, that double standards still exist, and that there are certain expectations surrounding one's race. AND THIS ISN'T JUST FOR WHITEY.

If what is new is full of contradictions and chaos, then it's only logical to turn back to the old values that have stood the test of time.

>not wanting the 5000 foot brown yellow and red curry flavored dildo deep inside your civilization

OMFG RACIST RACIST RACIST OMFG STAAAAHP

>i hate this fucking world.
So you HATE do you? You're just blinded by irrational HATE, you typical rightwinger HATEmonger.

Look everyone this RACIST just admitted that he HATES.

Well if you subscribe to redpill theory it's because women are hypergamous and want to be impregnated by the best genes. So they want to slut it up for the largest gene pool at a primal level. Politics start to make a lot more sense when you see who is pushing for what in this context.

Of course this leads to instability and third world conditions which is a major reason western civilization rose above through the concepts of marriage and nuclear family.

Thats what they're programmed to do: Don't think, rely on your knee jerk reaction, never question your mental filter
When you take kids aged 5-6 and start teaching them about tolerance, sanitized fairy tales about MLK, and slavery, people grow up their entire lives conditioned to think and behave a certain way.

hate is my fire. let the fire rise and grow

>reverse image search
>one result
>bill clinton with a prost

Is this real life /pol?
Never thought I would have a chance to fight in the meme wars but...

FUKKEN SAVED!!!!1!!!one!!!

Saw the flag and thought it was an invitation to shitposting.

But really, my "strawman" is the central argument. That's the dust speck of an idea behind all the talk >"This wouldn't happen if we had our own country."
Well you can't have it. Sorry. Is it time for you to grow up now or will you continue to try and draw more people into a white equivalency of the WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIET dumbfucks?

anyone have a printable version of the poster?

yeah nah cunt

in fact, put up another one

t. abhorrent post

archive where?
>citynews.ca/2016/11/14/toronto-staff-remove-signs-urging-white-people-mobilize-multiculturalism/

I met a pooloo who was super into WASPy shit and told me that dirty fucking indians killed his grandfather and made him realize that white people are the only ones actually acting civilized.

its not really worth clicking. nothing interesting is said

Here is the full version

America was 90% white just a few decades ago. It only changed because legislation incentivized a demographic change. We can change it back.
White men have always been conservative voters, the only issue is that the conservative party hasn't stood for their interests. What it means to be conservative is changing. We are creating a unified voting block of whites who support their own causes.

Crying about it isn't going to stop us. We've grown six fold in the past year with no signs of slowing down.

this is what anAVerage torontonian looks like

he's not a jew, he's half leb

he's the kind of guy I'd like to talk to at a party but not the kind of guy I'd like running the country. I want to see a white nationalist as prime minister, just like old times.

>trying to jump normies straight into social matter or TRS
That's like ten levels of woke all at once. No one can withstand that.

I wounder (((who))) would do such a thing?

>the alt right

hahahahahaha

Canada needs to implement a type of citizenship that depends on people assimilating into society.

A child needs to prove that they have integrated into Canadian society - ie. they have completed school, are not a criminal, can speak English/French (ideally bilingual), are not a risk to Canada and so forth. If the child fails to demonstrate this, they are stripped of citizenship and shipped to their ancestral homeland. This prevents a dindu nuttin from marrying a whitey, getting Canadian citizenship and then popping out 10 kids.

Also get rid of welfare for kids over 2 kids. No sponsorship of family unless they can provide for themselves and pay for their own healthcare. If they are not a net benefit to Canada get out.