What the hell was with her accent?

What the hell was with her accent?

this will win ocar for best animated movie
feels good man

Bronze age accent, stupid.

i have seen ads for this repeatedly on youtube and have no idea what the movie is about

at all

Cavemen lose their home to the bronze age. They challenge them to a game of football to win their home back. And apparently the cave men invented football.

none of that is conveyed through the advertising

Is this out in burgerland yet? They do a shitty job of advertising.

burguers are evil and don't like wallace and groomit

Comes out same weekend as Black Panther. So yeah, Burger distributors wanted this to die.

>black panther
>succeeding at all

>Goona
That's a gag won't make sense outside the UK.

Burgers have always feared the UK being successful at all

Unless next year is truly atrocious for animation, probably not. It'll be forgotten about by the time next year's oscars come.

I guess they figure americans hate soccer, so they wanted to hide that aspect.

I'm from the UK and I don't get it.

Arsenal supporters are called gooners, it's a football joke

Huh. No one told me that. I've always worried for the future of the British isles in general. I love how much better they and the aussies are at talking shit than us. I think it'd be the best fucking thing in the world if their women could carry guns.

It's gunners, because their emblem is a cannon. Which sounds similar to goona.

Also obligatory

>And_did_you_support_arsenal_before_the_brain_injury.jpg

Anything that might detract from AMERICAN football is unpatriotic. Despite the fact that football is AS boring if not worse than baseball, all alternatives to the NFL are somehow even worse, and the sport is somehow dooming players to a middle age of crippling illnesses (despite many of them being better equipped in armor than many knights).

Huh, my grandparents used to have a dog called gunner. Never thought about it much, but that must have been it.

american football is either really exciting or really boring. It depends on the match. If it's a good close match, like the recent super bowl for instance, it's pretty exciting to watch. If it's just a smear for one side or both sides are just getting nowhere, it's pretty tedious.

I guess that can be said for most sports though. And it is hard to get over the brain damage aspect of american football, and the cover ups, that's pretty shitty.

just wait, the XFL is coming back