Jim Webb

Would he have beaten Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_of_the_United_States_of_America
pbs.org/newshour/updates/jim-webb-believe-candidate-stands-10-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope trump finds a place for Webb, he's a solid dude

Who?

I only voted for Trump to avoid a Sanders or Clinton presidency. I'm not so sure I would've voted for Trump of Webb was the nominee.

I like the guy but no
Biden was the only other one who had a real shot of beating Trump

literally as literally who as that autistic bald guy who shilled on Sup Forums a while back and ran for president.

He's a blue dog democrat, so he's close in policy to what Trump wants. He could have beat Trump only because he's so similar, minus the brashness Trump has.

Biden is an anti-white racist. Good thing Biden didn't run because he probably would have won.

Absolutely, Trump never would have picked off PA, MI or WI against him.

Webb is pretty based.

Maybe but bernie and hillary supporters chose their horse before the primary's started.

Will he even stay in the Democratic party now?

They seem to be doubling down on their retarded identity politics shit and guys like Webb don't seem like they belong.

But biden is senile now it's why the didn't run him they can only hide it for so long

he defeated one of the most experienced women in american politics who had the entire backing of the dnc behind her. he could have gone against anyone and won

He ran on the same platform that Trump did in 2000. The last Liberal nationalist was JFK and he did a good job. Yet for some reason you can't run as National liberal anymore. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_of_the_United_States_of_America

Yeah easily. He had way less dirt on him than Clinton and is far more credible than the other Democrats. Military history could have won over conservatives.

wayne lambright is a fucking faggot.

I have not heard anything from him since last spring. It would be awesome if he could find a place for himself in the Trump administration.

Webb is too weak rhetorically. You could say the same about Trump, but he has the charisma and the confidence.

Not really sure, but I do like most of his positions on the issues.

Jim "One man Vietnam band" Webb

Webb literally said he is the right man for the job because he killed Charlie in Vietnam.

Anybody but Hillary would have. I'll be shocked if he serves a full four years without getting impeached even by a Republican congress.

Daily reminder that liberals in Hillary's SJW-wing freaked out and wanted him thrown in jail for that.

Without question. Pro-white but without any baggage. Best candidate of the whole campaign, but sadly there is no place for moderates who don't hate white people in the democratic party any more.

>most experienced
and with an Everest sized mountain of fucking dirt behind her, no the democrats were absolutely retarded in pushing her as the candidate.

webb would have won the rust belt, north carolina, and florida
DOA in the primaries for being a fucking white male though

Very likely. Webb was a solid candidate but the Democrats wanted to play identity politics more than actual politics

Webb was solid on positions, but I don't think he could capture the hearts and minds of America like Trump could. You could see it in his interviews, he was just too low energy

i think he would have done far worse than clinton. Trump would've ran circles in his mind and made a fool of him like he did Jeb.

I like him, maybe he could beat Trump in parts of the South and the Rust Belt, but the Democratic party is no longer concerned with individual workers. It cares about monolithic government, slave wages, and dindu/fem/lbgtqrxwyztv gender politics to capture young cucks. They just assume working class whites and most blacks will vote for them.

Jim Webb was the Candidate we deserved, but not the one we needed right now

Not even close. Webb or Sanders vs Trump would just be them trying to compete with him in terms of being A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Webb was the Democrat Kasich. A candidate who the other side arrogantly claimed they would support but in reality wouldn't. Lets all be honest here.

Fair enough. That is a major advantage in Trumps favor
Well yeah the Democrats had zero intention of having anyone but Hillary be the nominee. That's why they had Bernie rile up the youth vote because that unlikable harpy couldn't do it herself

Webb, O'Malley, Sanders would all have beaten Trump.

daniel burbly

Kasich was a Soros-funded spoiler who was basically a republican version of Hillary. There is no comparing the two.

Virginian here. I wrote Webb in. He's not an especially skilled politician and apparently his office was pretty garbage in dealing with paperwork and legistlation but he's a handsome thumb who shot gooks in Vietnam and has deep respect for the Civil War.

>tfw Virginia doesn't count write-in ballots

relevant:

pbs.org/newshour/updates/jim-webb-believe-candidate-stands-10-issues/

he's basically a sleeker version of Trump. Basically a true centrist with a slight right lean.

he supports gay marriage because he feels its not the government's business, but hes strongly pro second amendment. he thinks the EPA needs to have it's power limited, and thinks we should expand our energy access.

He is all for a pathway to citizenship, but only after the border is secured.

and he also has the experience to back up his ideas.

he'd be a spending cut Democrat, who wants to review from the bottom up, all the programs in washington and see what can be trimmed.

he's also strongly anti-affirmative action, because he sees it as an idea that in it's origin was well intentioned to help out blacks, specifically, due to the unbalanced opportunity, but he feels it has since basically become a program that hands out help and benefits to anyone who simply isn't white. It's become an anti-white program

>O'Malley
Not sure... no Biden type appeal, all gun-ban, open borders, high taxes Democrat shit. Can't see him winning beyond routine blue states.

what if we memed Webb into a Trump administration position? should we tweet Trump or something?

I'd love to see Webb as Secretary of State over Gingrich