Is he /ourguy/, Sup Forums?

Is he /ourguy/, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGgcq2pjnNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

He's a hack but he's ultimately such a likable guy that you can't bring yourself to hate.
That said, why does he hate rich people so much?

He's got a great heart. I want less funny though. Danny had real characters with funny writing. The rest of his things have been funny characters with funny writing and the industry is over saturated with "funny" shit. Butch if you read this. I'd go butch for you if you catch my drift

idk why but the tone of tuff puppy seemed 'off' and just lazy compared to FOP and DP, hopefully his new projects have more depth

Yeah, i hate his shows but he seems like a total bro so i would never insult hi to his face like someone say, hirsch or geendy
>That said, why does he hate rich people so much?
Based, glad more conservatives are calling out the elites bullshit

Everyone hates people with more money than them, just depends whether they blame the government, corporations, or jews. Maybe all 3

Sup Forums only likes him because of his political/religious views and he’s a nice guy. If he was like Hirsch Sup Forums would be shitting on his work like tomorrow. That being said the first few seasons of Fairly Odd Parents were legitimately hilarious and Danny Phantom at its best was one of Nick’s top shows, sadly it’s only at its best for around 3 episodes at most and the rest pales in comparison.

what political/religious views?

Who on this board doesn't like early FOP? And quite a few people love early DP too. People love his work and he's a good guy.

Who gives a shit? His shows are terrible.

Saying that we like him because he's a nice guy is kind of dumb though. Of course likable people are going to be more liked. The thing about him is that his work looks mostly like shit made in flash and other cheap methods and while the quality reflects that, there are some genuinely good moments, especially early on so we have bits of nostalgia.

On the other hand, Hirsch had a show with superior quality compared to what else we got, and while it started great, it hit pitfall after pitfall. Not to mention him being kind of a cunt. So it's not hard to like the dude that makes meh stuff but loves what he does and is capable sometimes of being great more than the asshole that has something great but fumbles the ball at every step and acts like like Hirsch does.

>Hirsch had a show with superior quality compared to what else we got
If you're saying GF was at any point better than FOP you're fucking lying

He’s the anti Hirsch. Talks about God all the time and even retconned his show because of it. He is conservative but not very open about it or forcing it into things in the way liberal creators do. Also he’s a cool nice guy as opposed to an asshole.
If you look back at threads as little as six months ago you would see every Danny Phantom thread was about how the show was shit but the waifus were good. Also countless anons talking about how FOP was never good. Also making fun of him for hating rich kids. Sup Forums only started loving him recently for whatever reason.

>He’s the anti Hirsch. Talks about God all the time and even retconned his show because of it. He is conservative but not very open about it or forcing it into things in the way liberal creators do. Also he’s a cool nice guy as opposed to an asshole.

Why is Hirsch an asshole? Did he do something I missed?

They’re two completely different tones in everything from art style, genre, and humor. I enjoy both but they aren’t comparable. If you want to do a show comparison it would have to be Danny Phantom against Gravity Falls because those two at least share having a somewhat serious theme from time to time, actual plot, and supernatural elements.

In terms of art quality and the fact that it had a decent buildup, I can easily say it had some strengths over a contained episode based series like FOP. It's not exactly the fairest of comparisons since FOP is over a decade older, and comparing the two isn't exactly easy, but you're fucking dense if you think that at no point GF has better aspects than FOP, especially if you're including the shitty later seasons.

>He’s the anti Hirsch. Talks about God all the time and even retconned his show because of it. He is conservative but not very open about it or forcing it into things in the way liberal creators do.

bitch, name one time Gravity Falls was even slightly political

>and he’s a nice guy.
Yes, your point?

Can you post a vid of him being likable

I've never seen anything of him that suggests that, but also nothing that suggests otherwise.

My point being Sup Forums likes him as a person but not his work.

>Who on this board doesn't like early FOP?
It was always shit and unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=vGgcq2pjnNU

>muh oppressed christian majority!!
never mind, he's an idiot

Christians are actually openly mocked and treated pretty shit in the entertainment industry. I say this as someone who is both an atheist and homosexual.

Stanchurian Candidate. Checkmate, motherfucker.

no wonder Sup Forums likes him

how was that episode liberal?

>70% of Americans are oppressed!

>as someone who is both an atheist and homosexual
sure you are

Hey, you said political, not liberal. Leave the goalpost alone.

muslims have had half of their countries destroyed due to foreign influence, which won't stop with China's growth and climate change on the horizon, and jews had to go through a third of their population being wiped out and have to live with one country the size of Delaware.

Anything that Christians are going through right now, unless if you live in China where they are destroying churches, or Africa which is going through some of the similar things to the Middle East (both of which aren't happening in the west), is nothing.

>atheist and homosexual.

spoiled

When your constitution is written so that all religions are treated equally but one specific one is forced to go against their own rules because the gays want a cake, yes. 70% of Americans are oppressed.

He seems like a pretty nice guy and think it's pretty cool he decided to finally leave Nickelodeon for hopefully better opportunities.

It be nice to see him make something similar to DP, it had a lot of potential, but too bad Nick's slimy hands own it so he can't do much sadly.

>Sup Forums is christian
Just because they call everybody degenerate doesn't mean they're Christian. Do you think Richard Spencer is christian too?

Hirsch is a Commiefornia lefty on Twitter, while Butch is a conservative christian. As half of the users here are Sup Forumsacks or at least anti-SJW, Butch comes across as more tolerable.

But besides his political views, Hirsch can't really take criticism. I don't have the image, but he once responded to a Twitter critic with "well let's see YOUR cartoon, guy!"

ok fine, it was an episode about politics.
what I mean was what political agenda was it pushing?

Ye, Butch seems like a pretty nice and cool guy to be around. Good on him for his decision to leave Nick. Hopefully, he'll get DP out of Nick's hands but I doubt that'll happen any time soon.

>forcing it into things in the way liberal creators do.
because believing in God is inherently correct. Unlike liberals shoving homosexuality and all that other liberal crap into media thinking this will make it more "acceptable" because deep-down they know it's wrong. It's like that dumb kid back in school who keeps repeating this unfunny joke for the whole year, thinking it'll become funny eventually

>we're treated equally, so I must be oppressed!

>believing what I believe is inherently right!
>believing what you believe is inherently wrong!
>no, don't ask me to defend my beliefs! deep down you secretly agree with me!
why are conservatives so delusional?

>all those self-righteous christfags in the comments
I'm fucking triggered

That's normal for Hollywood elites, ironically, but he is a conservative.

>supports Trump, conservative values, but doesn't force these views down anyone's throat
>not afraid to be Christian in today's climate
>creator of good waifu material
>dislikes fujoshit
>reinvented himself successfully on the internet, a few years ago if you made this thread people would've crucified him, nowadays he has the support of most of the western animation community
Definitely our lad.

Butch had a falling out with Seth McFarland because Seth constantly wanted to trash on religion and Christianity in general, in ways that are downright blasphemous to any religious person. And Butch is made out to be the bad guy. That's partly why he's so hung up on it.
Dude has never discriminated anybody and he's born again anyway, not someone who was raised in a religious house with a bunch of religious friends.

Sure, keep believing that sticking your dick in another male's butt is a correct way to live life.

>name one time Gravity Falls was even slightly political
Mr. Northwest used the term "capitalist" as a synonym for rich person, which is a meme Marxists have forced.

lol, no

I remember Hirsch and Emily Cicierega mocked someone for having a Judy Hopps avatar while saying it wasn't okay to punch Nazis, because obviously as an anti-racist Judy would be in favor of punching Nazis.

>conservative devout christian
>who's also an edgy memelord who used pic related for a thumbnail

Butch Hartman is an anomaly

>If you want to do a show comparison it would have to be Danny Phantom against Gravity Falls because those two at least share having a somewhat serious theme from time to time, actual plot, and supernatural elements
All of these things describe FOP. Unless you think "plot" means "muh deepest lore" which doesn't describe DP either

>had a decent buildup
It didn't
>I can easily say it had some strengths over a contained episode based series like FOP
how?
>since FOP is over a decade older
being old has nothing to do with quality
>f you think that at no point GF has better aspects than FOP
There is not a single thing about GF that's good, whether you're comparing it to FOP, or even Twilight Zone. The show is pure shit, and of all the shows you can say are better than FOP, GF is far from one of them.

Nice strawman faggot.

The people with actually sense know who the bad guys really are.

>believing that there is a single correct way to live and everyone who deviates from that deserves to burn for all eternity

being a christfag sounds depressing

>if he was a douche who quit on his show, screamed nonstop about Drumpf and sicks his twitter followers on anyone who asks for something else, and unironically pulled the "where's your cartoon" card on a fan, people would hate him

Wowza no shit.

What do you want? Photos of me sucking cock or shitting on the Bible? Just because I’m no longer Christian doesn’t mean I can’t be sympathetic to what life is like for them. The majority of Christians don’t want my head on a plate and I’ve met way more that are accepting or tolerant of my lifestyle than aren’t.

I don't remember that, but it was probably a joke.

>>believing that there is a single correct way
Nope. Never said that. You can believe in God but still have varied lives.

The ones depressed are people like you and it shows, given your high suicide rate. Haha

>What do you want? Photos of me sucking cock or shitting on the Bible? Just because I’m no longer Christian doesn’t mean I can’t be sympathetic to what life is like for them. The majority of Christians don’t want my head on a plate and I’ve met way more that are accepting or tolerant of my lifestyle than aren’t.
I've got nothing against christianity either.
It's just that pretending that christians (75% of americans) are oppressed is fucking retarded

>The ones depressed are people like you and it shows, given your high suicide rate. Haha

HIS ART IS SHIT

I believe in God and am gay. Granted I’m against gay marriage.

Genndy is bro-tier. Can't disagree on Hirsch though.

Riddle me this comblr, think of the last time you saw a positive portrayal of gay relationships on a cartoon. Now think of the last time you saw a positive portrayal of Christianity on a cartoon. I'll wait.

>Granted I’m against gay marriage.
Exactly.

You'll never be as big as Hillenburg, Hartman

Christians have been forced to go against their religious values or be legally fined. Public christian displays have been shut down and punished while other religions have been protected and upholded.

Saying "you're a majority so you can't be oppressed" is vapid.

Do you think being a christian means your sense of humor flies to the moon?

>go against their religious values or be legally fined.
Probably the same gay ass(literally) shit that you people are always pretending to be offended by

He was such a looker back in the day.

He will in about 3-4 years.

Did he really?

You wouldn't insult any of them to their face, you dumb pussy.

Not him but why not? They're not going to attack you if you do. And I don't think Hirsch would be a hard fight if he did. Not to mention it would destroy his career if he kicked my ass and went to jail for assault, which I'd fucking laugh about for years

Its not like these are action movie stars or pro wrestlers/athletes or something, Hirsch is a 5'4 manlet and Genndy is a fat asthmatic slav it's not like they're intimidating presences or anything. It would be hard to find them though I mean if you went to ComicCon looking for a fight or something you'd just get thrown out by security.

>Christians have been forced to go against their religious values or be legally fined.
>Oh, no I can't discriminate against gay people I'm so oppressed!

>Public christian displays have been shut down and punished while other religions have been protected and upholded.
ok first of all the word is upheld.
Second, give me one actual example of this happening

literally any cartoon with a Christmas episode you retard

If Christmas ever appears in a cartoon, its usually the commecialized and watered down version of "Santa and presents" that's it. No baby Jesus or anything.

Because they're kikes.

devout Christians aren't the kind of people I think when I think edgy memes

delete

Hillenburg is gonna be okay

I mean, I like him and his work but the amount of attention he's garnered here in the past few weeks or so is getting annoying.

bitch leave the goalposts alone

If you ever see someone referred to with /ourguy/ shit or suddenly loved by people on Sup Forums, said person probably recently said something far right or whined about SJWs or something.
>pewdiepie hated on several boards
>says nigger and makes some nazi joke
>WHOA OMG HE'S SO BASED WOW OURGUY HAHA

>secular portrayal of a holiday is a positive portrayal of Christianity
Sure, he's the one moving goalpost.

>Now think of the last time you saw a positive portrayal of Christianity on a cartoon
even fiction couldn't handle portraying something so unbelievable

Yeah, but usually that dies down after a while if they're actually pieces of shit. Initially, sure there's memes and basedposting, but that dies down if they're unlikable.

Birtch has just kinda consistently been seen as a non-target and not really given much attention because he's alright. Only reason this thread's a thing is because he left Nick.

>Steve Hillenburg
>Studied sea life and animation
>Combined his two passions into the greatest cartoon of all time
>Retired quietly, never tried to start drama online
>He has fucking ALS
It's not fair. He's one of the more honest, down-low animators out there. He never makes a big fuss about what he's created, and even though SB went to shit, he's tried his best to get it back to a better state.

Will cartoon network try to get him a job for a new show?

Sup Forums - Baitpost & Fedora-Tipping

>a milquetoast joke used since the 1800s as one of the blandest critiques you can use for a overtly ambitious business man
>an asshole on Sup Forums takes it as a sign of the end times

I hate this website so much sometimes

>only the good stuff
BUTCH IS DIRTY.

SOMEONE EXPOSE THE DETAILS ALREADY.

Netflix or Amazon would be my bet.

>gay relationships on a cartoon.
Ren and Stimpy.
Garnet and Sapphire.
Daria and Jane.

*takes communion*
m'lord

He'll get Frederator to shill his Elf Detective "anime" (cartoon) on the VRV. Or, try to get it produce by some nip studio to have it air on Netflix all the while screaming "I MADE AN ANIME!" My bet is on Production I.G., or BONES.

>Butch Hartman hating the Jews

I don't buy it

I seriously doubt Hartman's gonna have much relevance after this.

He's gone on record as to shitposting on /sug/ claiming he hate Steven Universe.

He tried to act like a mod on night after getting tipsy on piss poor flavoured beer and threaten to ban people for being unChristain when the Jesus symbology was shown in the episode Greg and the Baby or whatever title it was called.

uhhhh, Sup Forumsmrade I think you are the one who is drunk

Anyway, I don't think that Butch Hartman has really good work waiting within him but maybe something decent? Maybe something like what that mouse show was supposed to be-- a 6/10 action cartoon

>TFW if he dies of ALS SpongeBob will be forced to be in seasonal rot permanently with the loss of it's creator

>Equality means Im allowed to deny certain people services
So what if my religion denounces all white people of service, should that be legal?

Yes.

So civil rights are bad if they go against religion?

>drunk
Sugar is a jew, really. And have said Steven exhibits certain aspects of her jew sensibilities.
Butch started the Rebecca miscarried meme because the fucker hate the filthy kikes. He's secretly Sup Forums.

And, Hartman is trying to get his Elf Detective cartoon off the ground thinking it'll appeal to weebs.

Nice fallacy fallacy