Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU
youtube.com/v/hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Race war

By removing their advanced technology

Send them to Brazil

DELETE THIS

First we need to figure out how to get them to stop killing each other.

No, we need to accelerate the process

Instill proper education

They wanna be KANGS? Let them be KANGS.

Wall up the entire state of Michigan and push them all in for a fight for supremacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

stop policing their neighborhoods
blacks will genocide themselves

Admit it.

If Katy Perry had REALLY gone nude and uncensored for that Funny or Die campaign video, Hillary would have won.

You heard the man

Deport niggers to Brazil

more prisons

kek

Easy.

1) Buy an incredibly large chunk of Africa.

2) Offer to give every African who is willing to relocate to Africa a large, pre-built, ready to move into city. It has to be nice. Free transportation, lots of fast food joints, gyms, a few malls, and of course a lot of places for "education".

3) Offer a monthly stipend for those reluctant.

4) Rent a lot of boats.

5) Load boats.

6) Drop off in Africa.

7) Don't be too picky about how much this is going to cost. In the end, it will be worth it. Think of it as a trade off for a reduced prison population, reduced policing efforts, and reduced destruction of the cities of America.

8) Think of it also in term of ROI. Increased quality of education for everyone remaining. Increase in the quality of life. Increase in the amount of profit business make from a lack of theft. And, increase in the amount of profit made by American companies in labor.

It might take few generations to unblacken the minds of white youth, but in the end worth it.

BLM, diabetes, Aids, Planned Parenthood...

Well Donny is pushing national open carry

Send all niggers to one city, put a liberal in charge, no guns (so they'll be a lot of gun crime) put up planned parenthood, so they all shoot and abort themselves.

literally impossible without eugenics or mass deportation
most people would say that's unethical, so it'll likely never happen. they are a tumor on america's underside we are just forced to live with.
the good ones will wise up and move out of the bad neighborhoods to the liberal havens where they will be worshiped out of white guilt

it was a huge unintended consequence of bringing them here to begin with. I wish the movement to sail back to africa had really caught on after slavery was abolished

Crack, Rap, Malt Liquor

Abortions... oh-w-w-waait!

Short answer, you can't.

Two options - jobs or emigration

Start bringing back all the low-skill trade jobs we've exported over the years and give blacks a chance to earn a respectable living again.

If that doesn't work, come up with some kind of emigration or exchange program with African countries. Maybe exchange White South Africans for Black Americans

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Honestly the plan would look like yours, but there would be no plan.

1.) load them on boats as they believed they were going to a nice civilization.

2.) call in cruisers

3.) sink all of their boats in the middle of the ocean.

Kills jews

End the welfare state. Boom.

> problem solved

watch out whieboi

Sometimes problems can only be partially fixed.

turn the bleeding-heart SJWs against them and they will have noone on their side. I suggest triggering the SJWs via memes and meme magic

black holocaust

Then shitload of white people on welfare will go boom too you fucking moron.

Try it....

found the nigger, I'm a jew so I know what it's like to be hated but damn you apes make it way too easy

I want to say low-level labor jobs but they could steal alot of shit, fuck up an order or break things

Call it The Nigger Program. When an African-American is caught being a nigger, we have a federal force in every state that will turn them into slaves, so the niggers would at least do something useful for once.

Good, then they'll have to modify their lifestyle as well. They'll have less kids and successful, intelligent people regardless of race will have more kids because they have more resources. Welfare is a eugenics program that rewards people who perpetually make bad decisions.

Also,

>ad hominem

Not cool bro, not cool. Stick to an argument.

The NQ

Like I give a fuck about white people or their hate. If you want the war pick up your guns and come get us.

Less welfare + less cocaine coming in to the country = fewer gangs with less sway in inner city black communities.
At least, that was the theory, I dunno if anyone in your country still thinks that the root cause of the power gangs have in your urban centres is what needs to be addressed. Tighter gun laws have no effect on criminals anyway, and since people can make a better living through a combination of welfare and crack dealing, there's no reason for someone contemplating that career choice to finish school or ever seek proper employment. Drug dealing is far too lucrative and easy.

inject any superior culture and then also waifu culture

screencap from hood life?
youtube.com/v/hFOFCi1uVYk

Try that too. Shit pick up your guns and come get us. We can all die today as far as I'm concerned.

the US has to offer for niggers to go back to Africa, start off slow. Influence the media into making Africa seem illustrious, start teaching pro-african ideals in nigger schools, introduce the concept of an African holy land into their culture and start allowing them to go there for (((F R E E )))
The only catch is that they aren't allowed back, take all their possessions like phones and computers when they leave and intercept mail from Africa so they can't tell anyone how shitty it is, and for the final solution deport all the remaining niggers to Africa, but after building it up so much for them it will be seen as an act of kindness rather than instigation.

too late, the niggers beat us too it

Come try to load us on boats too. Please try it. Everything you can. Please....

Enough with the bullshit. I'm not an illegal mexican or a muslim. Pick up your guns and come get us. Please. If you want it that bad what the fuck are you waiting for?

why wouldn't we? It worked the first time

Destroy nigger culture and rebuild the black middle class

we aren't niggers, we don't chimp out when we're mad. we're planning for a final solution

Love his Egyptian shirt

Well? If ain't broke don't fix it. Get to it. I'm ready...

red-pilling as many blacks is the best option.

but in all honesty I would much rather have blacks than Muslims, some of you are all right upstanding citizens and don't actively hate Jews like the hajis

Your final solutions is on the internet. That's about it. You don't want no real problems. You got to go to work for your jew boss in the morning.

deportation or segregation
there is no other way

mfw I am the jew boss

Read this and you tell me.

But she's ugly as fuck.

Give them a chunk of the gulf coast as their own country. Send them foreign aid. Let them make a go of it.

Any blacks in America who commit crimes or bitch too loud get deported there if they like it or not.

Well stay your asses out of Africa.

A titty's a titty, user.

Try again. That's not going to happen.

gas chambers and ovens

Your white women will just follow us.

>Final Solution

hey bud, why do you come to Sup Forums? it's a cesspool of racism

We invent the Negrophage and watch them slowly die out.

we will have superior robo-women to satisfy our needs. Our plans are fool proof

de-industrialize or reduce the mechanization of agriculture in america, producing jobs

>your fat women will follow us
ftfy
it's ok, you can have them

Right Wing Death Squads.

To laugh..

Nigger here.

The only way to completely stop this issue is to remove all government assistance that niggers get e.g. food stamps, welfare, etc. This will force them to either improve their culture or die out.

Education is not the answer, you can give a nigger free college tuition all the way up to a PhD, yet the nigger will always choose the quick and easy way out. Reason being is that it's just in their nature to be lazy pieces of shit. It's a cycle that cannot be broken. BLM is a joke, honestly. Ask any of the BLM supporters what they want, and none of them will give a logically sound response. Barring the fact that police brutality is a meme and the majority of black deaths are due to their own kind.

tl;dr niggers are a leech and their own genes perpetuate it. Cut all government assistance to them, ignore their solutionless movements and watch them either evolve to become civilized, hard working people or die out.

Of course, niggers have the support of other minorities and blue pilled whites so this won't happen without a civil war.

all I see are tears

same as our ancestors did duh

So funny watching white men get defensive over their whore women liking other races. Bunch of fucking loser white knights embedded in very fucking DNA.

we create our own women, the Japanese have been pioneers in uncucking themselves and whites are soon to follow.

how about white families that adopt black orphans? and cutting out the gov't assistance to niggers while providing gov't assistance to white families that adopt black orphans?

Makes sense, good job

Hey Ruckus, how's it hangin'?

>you can have them
>defensive
k

>a box
>a stick
>Some string
>Piece of fried chicken

Capture then send back

Ironically, miscegnation is likely the answer to the problem with blacks, Jews and Muslisms. Miscegnation via men of other races impregnating their women, doing so at a rate which outpaces their men impregnating women of other races, and then raising them in a loving and Conservative two parent household. The end result in 5 generations will be that the resulting children will only be one-thirty-second of those races, and thus that portion will generally not count.

Oh hey, maybe Kek wills it or some shit. I don't know, I worship Dionysus and Vesta mostly.

>tfw you're right
>tfw it's happening to the jews, big league
this is the final solution you goys had in plan for us

Won't happen even if it did whites will be long gone by then. Mexican birth rates will see to that.

Literally the only solution would be a very high-tech nano-machine virus that could sterilize large swaths of a population through airborne vectors.

Any violent solution will never come to fruition for the simple fact that white society is too altruistic and will never be able to carry it out.

Knots

hmmm... mexican families should be incentivized to adopt black orphans too

That won't stop them from having 6 kid litters with each other, so no. Try again.
Eastern europeans can do it.

Only need about maybe 45% of white, Hispanic, Latino, Asian, Native American and other races that are not black, Jewish or Muslim to take part at most. Probably could get away with 33%.

OP here. No edgy as fuck answers please.

I believe you are the ones pushing the race war with your BLM rioting in the streets and chimping out over everything. All the dindu's killing each other every day.

You idiots can't even hold a gun right, you hold them sideways, you'll break your nose if you pull the trigger.

>The race war would barely last a day, if that.

Can't we use Donald Trump and social media to get the niggers to want to go back to Africa? Get a hashtag going and pretend to be black. Say white America is not for you "we kangz boi"