NuSimpsons has the most flat and lifeless animation in history

nuSimpsons has the most flat and lifeless animation in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDf6tnJfPKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clutch_Cargo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. Even Canadian flash animation camera angles look better.

Quality animation is dying, more news at 9

When did Bart get so fat and Homer started wearing glasses?

I see Lisa got even uglier and Maggie turned into a tranny.

this

I like how fluid and alive 2D animation is to the characters

I'd be inclined to agree if Family Guy didn't exist. Simpsons at least make more than the same 5 stock poses, even if the animation is stiff and uninteresting.
Like it bothers me that FG reportedly costs 1 million an episode, on almost entirely reused animation and backgrounds.

I meant hand drawn animation

>People still bitch about CalArts
>Calarts at the very least still gets good camera angles
>nuSimpsons spends millions on angle-facing characters and flat backgrounds. Not even surveillance views or underviews.

PUT YOUR FAITH IN WHAT YOU MOST BELIEVE IN[/spoilers]

>the most flat and lifeless animation in history

slow down there billy, thats a bold claim
youtube.com/watch?v=jDf6tnJfPKU

the budgets for FG and Simpsons are like 75% to the voice actors

funny thing is, as bad as nusimpsons is, it was that episode in particular that looked the worst they ever had. The simpsons looked absolutely awful animated like family guy is.

don't cut yourself on your edge, faggot

Family Guy can't possibly spend that much money on VAs especially since Seth voices 90% of the male characters himself.

>Simpsons cut it's ties with Film Roman not too long ago

I understand the simplification of the animation in the show itself but this is the intro. Why cut corners on something you do once and reuse every episode? But I know it's just even worse laziness and being cheap.

oh, dear god. I could not even finish this.

GoAnimate: Million Dollar TV Budget Edition.

Wasn't that a joke cartoon from pulp fiction though?

Teen Titans Go would like to argue.

No background characters to the point they seem like the last people on Earth, no complex camera angles, no cel shaded CGI, flat character designs, re-used animation, stiff and overly on-model characters, soulless character design, etc,

>Clutch Cargo is an American animated television series produced by Cambria Productions and syndicated beginning on March 9, 1959. The series was notable for its very limited animation yet imaginative stories; it was a surprise hit at the time, and could be seen on 65 stations nationwide in 1960.

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clutch_Cargo

Apparently this show was the precursor of the Filmation "ultra-detailed characters with two frames of animation" style.

ah, Star Trek TAS

Apparently executives told them to simplify the shot for some reason.

Must have been the inspiration for Johnny Quest.

Recent episodes have had some moments of ok animation, or at least something better than what the show typically shovels out

Didn't they stop using Film Roman a few years ago in favor of Fox's animation division?

>Film Roman
what part of Korea is Rome in

One of those "So bad it's good." shows.

is film roman kill

same beer
same... show?

>the pose to the right
That fucking pose triggers me so much. Every FG character does that hand thing when they talk, but I've NEVER seen anyone do that with their hand in real life

That was the domestic studio they used from season 4 up until recently (unrelated note: they also did Garfield & Friends).

That's cause it WAS Family Guy. OP's pic was from the crossover.

Frankly. between the Marathon shows and Seth MacFarlane shit, Digital eMation is one of the weaker studios in Korea.