/Path of Light/ - Emergency Meeting

Lads,

Cross one off the list...
"Three branches will become one..."

> House, Senate & presidency are under GOP control

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Coast_Ranges
cnsmaryland.org/2016/03/09/food-shortage-affects-baltimore-residents-during-blizzard-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 and 2 are done
>Three branches will become one
3 branches of the US government are now republican
>an island will drift away
Brexit.
>A "Killing" bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Obviously an EMP or Solar Flare
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Israeli expansion on palestinian land, they are starting to not even care what the UN says they are kicking lots of arabs out of their houses now.
>Idols will speak and move about
Hillary and Trump are seen as idols to the US citizens, they speak and move about.
>black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS will invade the Israel and upon victory they place the flag on the Dome of the rock
>Belly of the dragon will drip water.
China and the South China sea, possibly a battle or something
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
not sure
>A rock will stand on seven hills
the black stone in mecca is built upon seven hills although athens and rome is aswell so not sure
>The ravens will starve
not sure
>The bear will leave its cave forever
not sure
>the rod and the ring will strike
nuclear bomb components

Bamp

>Idols
Lolno, robotics.
>Belly will leak water
China's Three Gorges Dam, bruh.

Also, Brexit hasn't been finalized, so this seems to be in order.

where is from, just a random leaf?

The bear reference russia

> the ravens will starve
Doesn't the UK have this legend of ravens living atop some gay tower or something? And when they die, that's when England will fall?

Britbongs fill me in.

>Two voices will call out in a silence and all will hear

Snowden and Assange?

I think the bear is supposed to mean Russia, they may be making moves to become a Super Power again.

The rod & the ring probably has to do with Palantir, look up the threads on the archive.

Palantir do all the software for every 3 letter agency basically, all seeing eye shit, the company is owned by...you guessed it, Peter Thiel, and their symbol is ... A rod and a ring.

I think the bear us the cubs because they won :^]

anons last night had also thought of california, as the bear.

your numbers verify the truth of the situation

(why the fuck are my checkin posts getting marked as spam, this does not please Kek)

It might be referencing Calexit.

Ive been ready to walk the Path for a while now, 4 in hand. Bring it on.

in this case then maybe a natural disaster in Cali making it inhospitible?

could be, a tip to bet on them in the future? though I don't see why it would be included beyond verifying the account given. seems superfluous

Or... with Trump's victory (hell yeah) Russia will be able to expand more in Europe.

This. It's gonna be fun surviving the apocalypse with Sup Forumstards :3

I'm not trusting any damn prophecy coming from a leaf.
Remember the mexican warlock?

Black flag above the dome could be the Hagia Sophia, Constantinople was built on seven hills as well.

The three branches of government are Legislative (House and Senate), Executive (President and Vice President), and Judical (Supreme Court). So we're not there yet.

Also, check 'em.

>Three branches will become one

Careful. The GOP doesn't control all branches of the US government... yet.

The House and Senate are the same branch. The third branch is the Supreme Court, so the prophecy isn't fulfilled yet.

I thought of a time of peace. Don't ravens notoriously feed on the dead of the battlefield?

You know who this is
Thank you for the plug friend

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95441792/#95455761

It's pretty much heading in that direction. Cross it off!

Ironically this is from the Bible as well.

"The Star will gorge itself on clay". An Angel gorging itself on humans made of clay.

"The belly of the dragon will drip water". Leviathan and the end of his restful slumber.

"Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear" The two witnesses (mentioned in the Bible), the ones who will die which will pave the way to Judgement Day.

Leafs are wise friend
Read

So we're taking prophecies from a fucking leaf now ?

Bless the janus sunshine
and its moony diurnal ways

for it shines upon the
merry-go-round
in mutable silver and
self-righteous gold

The merry-go-round
that side-eyed and joyful
calliope death march of
anachronistic Americana

those burlesque horse faces
grown clowny in occluded
and perforated twilight

I step on and step off
this faint doppler of truth
smeared extended exposure
light trails, hallucinatory
reconciliations

mild vomitous fun in a
cloudless sky, the tender
and mild centrifugal force
pulling us to us

Yeah pretty much. Where you been?

3. A huge attack will happen at night time, but will not take a single life. Perhaps a terrorist attack or an airstrike on the battlefield.

4. Israel will take over more land.

5. Maybe leaders of the world becoming more friendly, willing to work. Closer to peace?

6. Obvious answer is ISIS flag flying over an important landmark, but there's probably a deeper meaning.

7. China will have a drought, or begin to run out of supplies including food and water for their citizens. Maybe a flood? Could be more leaks, even leaks about China themselves.

8. Trump and Putin declare war against someone or somewhere. Are there leaders out there that are dormant or usually quiet? Possibly 2 revolutions, maybe coordinated with each other.

9. Reaching out here, but could have to do with Planet X (Nibiru). 7 continents, a rock "standing" over them. It's coming. Could be a meteor also.

10. "In Greek mythology, ravens are associated with Apollo, the god of prophecy. They are said to be a symbol of good luck, and were the god's messengers in the mortal world." Perhaps all hope will be lost? The prophets and prophecies are dead, there is no hope. They are a symbol of good luck. Good luck is dead, it's all over.

11. Putin is killed, dies, or leaves office after Trump's term(s) end. A new leader is appointed, which could potentially change Russia forever, ending the ways it was run before. Sorta like how Trump will change how America is run.

12. Two power house countries attacking each other or a different country. "The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect." Perhaps the Middle East will attack US or another country? "Sacrifice" = Destroying the most powerful country and yourself, in order to start over and restore hope in the world.

>ISIS invades Israel and wins

Pfffttbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's a wormhole, you know
the whole worm-holy thing
that is, you can worship the
worm all you wish, you know--

Fear not, Jacob!

it's a blessing, you know,
the slow gravity the sticky
shoes, floor, cotton candy,
a pink broken tulip

But Trump will likely appoint a right-wing Justice

Et Lux in Tenebris Lucet

california better gtfo

Fuck off Malaysia. Dont you have a drawthread to bitch about somewhere?

>three branches will become one
I believe this is called a "faggot", gays will btfo conservashits for ever
Puerto Rico is coming under canadian control
>the star will gorge itself on clay
The star, I. E. Donald Trump, will get wrecked by Hillary Clinton in 2020, since she is the clay of our party.
>idols will speak and move about
Idols, like tiki Idols, will gain control of Hawaii and they will become independent
>the black flag will fly above the dome
the flag of isis will go on the Washington DC dome thing because drumpf will make the Muslims mad
>the belly of the dragon will drip water
Thousands of lizards will go for a swim in the ocean
>two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Drumpf is going to beat melania and wake up the whole neighbourhood
>a rock will stand on seven hills
Dwayne Johnson will ascend to the presidency??

Screencap this.

oh fug :DDDD

the ravens in the tower of london....

the bear reference is California seceding

What's up with that?

the belly of the dragon dripping water refers to maritime law.

>the bear will leave its cave forever
The cubs won the world series

>A "Killing" bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

There were earthquake lights filmed in New Zealand and only two people died

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

how about those two kids in syria, the dead kid on the beach and the little kid in the ambulance . most news reported how heartbreaking it was that that kid didn't speak or cry.

This, it's very likely some South China Sea related dispute. Hence China is the dragon.

California leaving America, "the cave".

It's obviously Russia. Only Californians would think this.

This explains Elon Musk's desire and urgency to want to modernize and colonize Mars. It's also why he purchased the one particular solar panel company. He plans on building massive solar arrays for the rich in Mars.

That's where all the elites are going now.

What if calexit though, can we civil war for real?

>Belly of the dragon will drip water.
this has to do with 3 gorges dam

>The ravens will starve
tower of london - anon5 and his london bridges theory

Kiling bolt = False flag.

Idols will speak and move could be something religious?
Maybe the heads of some kind of religion will hold a speech and then leave their country?

Ravens will starve could refer to a chemical or nuclear attack which leads carrion birds like Ravens unable to consume the corpses because of irradiation or toxicity.

Maybe due to whatever attack or thing happened living in California will be impossible.
For instance if they can no longer get imports.

Or what if something happens in the pacific ocean? leading to irradiated waters in California. The bear would leave its cave forever then, noone would live there.

Rod and Ring...im drawing a blank.

So right now i think its 3 are done.

Were waiting for a false flag which will cause religious leaders, possibly in the middle east to give speeches and leave their country.

Black flag over dome could mean something bad happened in israel or that they are going to do something bad. Black flag vs White flag = war.

Belly of the dragon refers to china obviously, dripping water could mean water shortage and they are gorging themselves full for the coming water crisis.

Two voices calling out in a silence could mean someone telling the world what is really going on. breaking the silence, everyone finds out the truth.

A rock on seven hills could mean something happens in Moscow (Seven hills of Moscow)

Ravens will Starve i think refers to a nuclear strike or biological attack.

Bear leaving its cave meaning the coastline of california is fucked. or california is fucked.

Rod and Ring Strike.... fuck i dont know about this one.

calexit

Could refer to a nuclear missle that is stopped midflight.

I laughed

>implying
I just want the faggots to leave already.

it could be california tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Coast_Ranges

mountains and caves go hand in hand, and that is pretty close to cali. but i would go with russia, leaving the cave, maybe leaving its isolation to buddy up with the god emperor

>A star will gorge itself on clay

CA state (a star on the flag) will run out of water

peter in latin is petra
petra meaning rock
peter=rock

rome hay 7 hills

peter will be pope?

Wrong. California isn't that important. The bear is Russia.

No one gives a FUCK about California kid. Yukon is more fucking relevant

Neither. Fag.

You know if isis invades Israel they'll destroy their cities a la General Sherman in the Civil War right?

But
>forever
Seems more than just "we expanded!" It implies an irreversible act. Maybe Russia leaving Russia? Or Cali leaving US for good?

I like your interpretation of 12. The former Shah of Iran once said it would be good if Islam spread throughout the world, even if that meant that Iran would be harmed in conflict. Maybe Iran is the sacrifice.

California is nothing to joke with buddy. Sure, the US military can destroy them in a day, but them leaving the Union would be a fucking ride

Yeah Peter Griffin.

your idols one is weak and should've just been another "not sure"

the rod and the ring -- a centrifuge for uranium?

and this guy's dragon's belly leak water explanation is really fucking good:

You can't make people care about you leave.

black flag isnt just ISIS

black flag is mohammeds battle flag or some shit

I bet if they left Canada would give a left flank via the Pacific Ocean and just annex that bitch. We need lebensraum

Could be, but
>all will hear
seems poignant

>canada
>military

ISIS could beat you on your own soil retard. Living in a bubble sure does fuck with someones brain I guess.

>them leaving the union

they cant and wont. its fantasy.

3. could be the Turkish coup attempt, which happened at night, and "will not kill" maybe a metaphor for it not being successful.

calls me kid , ID starts with lad. kek wills it little fella.

you completely missed my point.

If ISIS invades Israel those niggaz will be raping Jew poon all Ramadan long.

Iran is full of it. Iran can suck my dick.

No the rod is the hot rod I will shove up up my ass and the ring is a symbol for a buttplug

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady

3 are done.

False Flag a killing bolt that kills noone.

Religious leaders make a fuss

Black flag over dome in mourning for the false flag.

China does something.

Two voices revealing the truth to the world and breaking the silence or breaking the mourning as a call to action over this false flag.

Rock on seven hills. Maybe moscow gets buried.

Ravens starve meaning not even carrion will be able to eat the corpses due to irradiation or toxicity.

Bear leaves its cave means russians will leave the motherland due to irradiation.

Rod and ring... Still no fucking clue.

Its going to be a false flag which causes everyone to go into mourning, eventually there will be calls to arms against russia and Moscow gets buried as a result of which the area becomes uninhabitable and russians perform a mass exodus from the strikezone.

Rod and Ring could be the new order of things.

>The ravens will starve

>The Ravens

>Baltimore

cnsmaryland.org/2016/03/09/food-shortage-affects-baltimore-residents-during-blizzard-2016/

>The Ravens will starve
A post communist/crony capitalist society where politicians have completely drained society of it's wealth.

Russia is more obvious but I hope its California, Cali being destroyed or seceding would be a godsend

Canada literally has the best trained soldiers in the world.we are the master race.

Erdokan is a pussy. Imagine Saddam Hussein resurrected and fucking him in the ass cream-pieing that stupid sandnigger.

Nobody cares leave >>>reddit

Black flag could be anarchists rioting after Trump takes office, the whole "Not my President" bullshit.

didn't we take down a chinese satellite with no casualties?

The rod is a metal analysis probe and the ring is a buttplug

The Ravens means the show "that's so raven" will be taken off air.

Also:
>>>>
Xddddd

on the contrary, California seceding would guarantee a permanent supermajority for the Republicans

>>A rock will stand on seven hills
>the black stone in mecca is built upon seven hills although athens and rome is aswell so not sure

think of the St. Peter's.
>Peter is a common masculine given name. It is derived, via Latin "petra", from the Greek word πέτρος (petros) meaning "stone" or "rock".

and

>Jesus: And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

this is probably the most overused riddle when it comes to prophecies ever. the thing with dome is probably about Jerusalem or something. that shit is copied from somewhere.

New Zealand earthquake!!!!

Yeah and they didn't get any animy or mango because of it for months

also there isn't any situation in which it would be logical to describe Russia as "leaving its den forever" but seceding would be pretty crystal clear

>new zealand
>island
It's a Peninsula

It's Peter griffin guise xddddddddd watch the family guys xd

>leafs are wise
I'm laffin

Kek

>Says the Australian gasoline guzzling welfare recipient

What a load of barnacles

California becomes republican

The bear coming out of the cave will be republicans being more vocal in california

That's too small-scale.