Whitepill me on abortion

whitepill me on abortion

Her body, her choice.

pro-life = pro-nigger

abortion is used to keep feral nigger population down (at MARGINAL expenses to taxpayer)

it's a net positive for society

so Trump is pro-nigger?

Murder of a child. No ifs, ands or buts.

he's always been pro-nigger

especially in 1970s-1990s he's been helping poor black youths in new york city promoting urban development and giving back to da communities

MODS

This. Blacks have tons of abortions, we want this.

Then why are Democrats pushing for pro-choice? Wouldn't they want to maximize their nigger population?

muh feelings fallacy vs. muh feelings fallacy
both sides are dumb, don't even think of replying to me with that centrist strawman picture or you'll get a good slap in the fuckin mouth𛲠

Is murder of that child acceptable in the case of incest or rape?

niggers don't vote

they push pro-choice cause they have an opps baby with a nigger

Main voting block is Mexicans, who are Catholic and do not get abortions. Black votes are already marginal. Major black states are solid Red and cannot be won back anytime soon.

Abortion promotes the general degeneracy that weakens the white nuclear family.

No.
Life is life.
You don't get to pick and choose whether or not a person gets to live because of the circumstances of their conception.

Abortion has done a fantastic job locking niggers in at 13% of the population. Without it we would be overrun within 25 years.
For that, we should be thankful.

This DESU SENPAI

This is exactly why you don't use antibacterial soap or step on bugs.

dumb ass humans should be forced to birth the child for being too stupid to wear a condom/use birth control. then the child will be taken by the gov't so it doesn't turn into dumb asses like its parents are

Don't tell me what to do with my uterus. Thanks

You girl?

>Wanting more niggers

On the other hand, if we just got rid of welfare, niggers couldn't afford to have so many kids

this is true. disown any whites who get abortions though.

Yes

Why does only the woman have a choice? You worked together and men make their contribution . Any additional material created from your deposit of DNA is equally yours to decide the fate of.

>implying that will stop them from fucking

Abortion is murder and an absolutely disgusting practice, more-so the later it is. Yet at the same time it's nigger genocide so I can forgive it.

I do think it has nothing to do with muh wimmins rights though, no matter how you see it. Either you think it's murder, or you think it's not and they're not real kids.

in fact, if a couple gets themselves into a situation where they want to get an abortion, they have two options: #1, they can abort but they must both be sterilized afterwards, or #2, they keep the child

I'm pro-life but those two degenerates should never have children. Neither should niggers.

Yes

It prevents children of degenerate scum from entering our society, puts less strain on our society because less child support and it slows population expanse

I'm pro-choice for other people, but pro-life if I was ever faced with the situation.

As it is right now, we're practically paying them to have kids

Force them to work for their money and kids are nothing but a drain and they won't have time to fuck anyway. They don't even like kids; you ever watch one of those Sotomayor videos where he shows black single mothers treating their kids like shit? That's probably the reason we have so much gang violence and BLM chimpouts. Pissed off blacks with mommy issues

I agree that men should also have a say. But then comes that area that if that was made *law* and in the circumstances of rape or incest, I'm not okay with those people having a word on my uterus.

>Believing you have any right to terminate what is only 48% yours
>Believing that being subject to a biological function endows you with rights. Homeless people shit as a biological function, should stores be forced to allow them the use of restrooms without making a purchase?
>Implying you get to shoot a man in the head during sex when halfway through you chicken shit out.
>Implying a child outside the womb hooked up to an incubator to save it's underdeveloped life somehow has more autonomy and rights to live than the independent organism living inside you
>If telling you what to do with your uterus includes banning late term abortions, and any abortion after a heartbeat develops then I'll tell you what to do with your uterus.
>Don't want a baby, don't make adult decisions if you can't handle the adult consequences without taking some selfish, easy way out.

Oh
and
>Believing you have every right to terminate a fetus that is only 48% your genetic material while at the same time doing everything that you can as a gender to keep men from having the same easy out as you via legal rights to withdraw their parental responsibility.

Unless you're willing to admit that society still views men as largely more responsible for the well being of society than women, in which case, enjoy your misogyny card, cunt LUL

I think africa shows that isn't how it works. Kids will get aid from some bleeding heart and they will keep shooting them out. Then you will have piles of shitty, no parent kids to deal with. Poor people fuck, a lot cause it is free.

Africa also basically has zero infrastructure outside of select areas (Egypt, South Africa, etc)

Wouldn't be surprised if there were entire countries there that never heard of birth control.
Niggers keep shitting out kids because it's in their best interest to do so right now. Removing their gibs will make them start trading day after pills instead of heroin needles

Should have clarified.
Human life is life. Especially if it's innocent and defenseless.

Women who have abortions generally have lower IQ's and are poor. Roe v. Wade was a major contributor to the crime rate drop in the 90's. So basically yeah pro-life = pro-nigger. The Her body Her choice argument is fuckin retarded tho but its kind of a necessary evil.

No one is telling you what you can and can't do with your uterus.

We are telling you what to do with your unborn child, who just so happens to be living in your uterus.

Namely, don't kill your unborn child. It's pretty simple.

But it is my body and my choice!

Thanks for clearing that up!

Which is why it's immoral to remove a tumor. All of that human DNA is life, and it's defenseless against the scalpel.

Glad I could help.

No ma'am

People do that all the time, user. Holding "human" life as sacred is inherently contradictory.

At least when you're aborting the human life isn't developed.

>lol guys it's a human!
It has a human genome, but if you don't require sentience/capability for it before declaring something a human then you might be a moron.

>so you're pro-murder???
No, because cells without a nervous system don't constitute a human.
This is why nearly everyone is okay with morning after pill, which is a fucking abortive.
And by the way: murder is by definition an unlawful killing, if early term abortion actually were killing a human, but legal, it wouldn't be murder.

>but soul
No proof. Gib proof.

>but what about them white babies?
Whites aren't the one that abort the most.

>but what about CRUELTY?
I very much doubt something with no nervous system can fell pain pal, pregnancies have stages.

>but feminists
Are a bunch of cunts and whores, and mostly don't even know why they want this to be legal.
But I'll be glad if they abort and don't pass on their genes.

Personally I'm against abortion but I don't really know if/how it would best be ruled by law.

>splitting hairs this hard
>having to argue that children = tumors

Come on, goy. Does anyone really even need to argue against this at that point?

You people get it wrong. Pro-life is pro-family which is fundamentally anti-nigger. You know what separates Black's from niggers? Family values. Raise a black kid in a loving home and their chances of being a decent, contributing member of society will go up.

It's not all about iq, I admit it pays a role, but lately I've been thinking it's an issue of morality. You can see it's true because even more and more whites are acting like niggers in the absence of a strong family that the state has progressively cut to pieces. The state of blacks is where whites are headed if we continue down this path of statism and immorality.

Actually.... Yeah,it is. You just have an opinion about it,that's all that really involves you

Is a braindead person being kept alive by machines still human or is it a corpse that's being artificially sustained?

If you concept of humanity doesn't require a mind or the structures required for one then you're as intelligent as that clump of brainless cells.

Your*

>person being kept alive
>a corpse
>live person
>a corpse

answered your own question right there bud.

Not her body, not her choice

Does this zygote have the same DNA as her? No.

Does this zygote have the same DNA as the father? No.

This zygote has its own unique genetic code, meaning it is its own body, and it is a human, therefore entitled to the right of life.

Science BTFOs babykillers.

It has no mind you fucking imbecile, you're misunderstanding expressions with the facts:
It's a bunch of cells with no functioning mind.

Hence the term BRAINDEAD. Do you think you'll be alive even after you're dead? YOU won't.
Your body might be, but YOU won't. You aren't your body, you're your mind which requires a goddamn functioning brain.

>mexican intellectual
Seriously, no semantic discussion here.

What is different about them?

I'm trying to sharpen you all up on your debate skills. This is some weak ass rhetoric.

Yeah well cancer has it's own unique genome too since it's a mutation of your own.

>but it's a human
No, it has a human genome.
Why are you wankers unable to understand that a mind is required to constitute a human?

abortion keeps the nigger population down
anyone who wants it to end is a shill

cancer will always be cancer and nothing more.

A zygote is its own human, but merely developing into a fully conscious one. Given time, it will become a human.

There is no magic boundary where you somehow earn your rights to not be murdered. The moment you exist, you are entitled to unalienable rights.

Btw, a baby is hardly considered sentient and is 100% dependent on others too

by that logic every sperm and egg have a right to life

You all have some strong opinions when it's not you carrying and having complete body changes due to pregnancy. Some of you make good points but at the end of the day, it's my choice. And that's how it should be

>a mind is required to constitute a human
Source: your ass.

sperm and egg are gametes

A zygote is a fertilized egg with human DNA

No you fucking planetflag retard, in English you're = the conjunction for 'you are'

>implying a human life has any inherent or objective value
>implying a soul exists
>implying a fetus is any smarter than the pigs we turn into vacuum packed meat logs at walmart
christ fags are actually this fucking retarded.

If you are retarded enough to think an unborn human life deserves protection under the law even though it has less cognitive/ human characteristics than common livestock, you should have been aborted.

>is hardly considered sentient
It's sentient, it's just not sapient until later developments.

>if given chance
So you're taking what is for what might/will be.
Do I commit cannibalism if I eat cow meat? After all its proteins will soon turn into human meat.

Give me a fucking break, you treat things for what they are: cells with no sentience aren't yet humans, it's not in any way comparable to stopping an actual human existence.

Your is the possessive form you fucking moron, do you not know your own language?
Holy fucking shit:
"If youR concept of humanity"
This was the correction.

So braindead corpses are humans? Nice to know.
I guess you're defined by genome alone, your consciousness has no meaning and you're worth just as much as a dead person.
Glad to know you're essentially an unthinking being.

so is post-birth abortion ok?

I'd argue that a baby's brain is hardly developed at all beyond basic preprogrammed into it.

so you're forcing a woman who's had a horrible crime done to them to keep being punished every day for the next 18+ years because "muh jebus" because as we all know, you only consider the life sacred until it's born after that, the woman and child are on their own even if she can't support it and even if she can't find someone to adopt it.

That's fucked up.

You'd best have adopted at least a dozen babies conceived of rape and provide for them or you're a fucking hypocrite.

It's already sentient, but not self-aware or intelligent as a developed human.
It is already a conscious being however.

less conscious and arguably less intelligent (at that point) than most of the shit we kill and eat

It has nothing to do with religion, our founding documents guarantee our rights to life, liberty and property.

99% of abortions are about not taking responsibility for your actions. If you had sex and a) you didn't use protection. b) your protection failed. and you don't want the child that is forming as a result of your actions then you are a terrible and incredibly selfish person who refuses to take responsibility like an adult. You would rather kill your own child than own up and be a parent. If trashy subhumans really want abortions this badly then they must also agree to having their tubes tied after abortion is completed.

It's a fetus when women don't want a child.

It's a baby when women want a child.

Your choice to be more careful when ur fucking not to kill someone.

Abortion keeps the nigger population under control, and let's be real now, if any of us ever got a girl pregnant we'd all pressure her to abort it.

Once the child is out of the womb the mother no longer has a legal say in whether the child lives or dies because her body is no longer the only thing sustaining the child's life.
Infanticide should be mandatory, IMO, in cases where the child is severely malformed or disabled enough to the point where living a productive/ fulfilling life is no longer a possibility

I personally wouldn't give a damn, but you need to establish a cut-off point somewhere.

We also treat human and animal life with different standards, regardless of capabilities (see people with mental handicaps).

Personally I'd be for appeasing the moderate conservatives and trying to achieve a solution that gets more individual responsability than just "fuck it let's go nuts":
>abortion in case of rape, incest or risk allowed
>allowed for people with no financial conditions (e.g. homeless) and people with severe inheritable diseases

>developing beings = braindead corpses
So we can go kill children, after all they're still developing so they don't count as people. Or perhaps there is some arbitrary point during development where a being becomes sufficiently conscious, but that can always be changed by legislation since it has no tangible basis or standard.

fetuses don't have those rights

Funny you mention liberty, because women having freedom over their own body is primarily why abortion is legal. Also, the constitution applies to citizens of the US (protip: a fetus isn't a citizen) way to prove yourself wrong.

Just trying to sharpen your weak ass rhetoric. Arguing the correct belief from incorrect assumptions makes you lose the argument.

Now, what is different about the tumor and the baby?

>a productive/ fulfilling life
Really airtight conditions there. Not subjective at all.

Wow nice opinion, man.
You left out the part where it was any of your fucking business to be the moral police and tell other people what they can/can't do with their own body.

Now how is that right? If I'm taking the RESPONSIBLE steps to preventing pregnancy (i.e condoms,birth control) and then get pregnant due to faulty birth control,how can you tell me how to take care of my body and potential child.

I'm fuckin to get off. Not kill someone,silly.

Because people who are pro-life are fucking boring and most have no idea what taking a risk in life entails.

>unborn people aren't people
Yes, they are. unborn children, from conception, have distinct and complete genomes which differ from the mother and father. They are developing human beings, lack of development does not preclude personhood or children and adolescents would not be people.

I think it's ok if the product is gonna end up living with severe disability and/or deformities. In cases where it's purely by choice of the parents I'm kinda split because I see the potential for life and wish a little bit that they would put it up for adoption instead but at the same time I don't want to have children so I understand their desires not to accept that commitment. In the end I think I would accept it but I judge the people as irresponsible bastards.

Legally speaking legalizing abortion is the most reasonable choice.

Gee I dunno. Do you have a conscience, soul and maybe empathy? Literally subhuman.

I mean let's break down the double standards.

>She can give it up for adoption!
People don't want niggers or half nigger mutts.
>She should be responsible for her own actions!
This wasn't her choice it was forced on her. You're asking her to be responsible for someone else's choice. You fuckwads also want to remove social safety nets so she might not be able to provide for this child and you just say "tough shit"
>Well then she should get married to a man who can help support her and her rape baby
Yeah I can just see the guys lining up around the block to marry a woman with a niglet child born of rape that he'll have to raise and support.

You want to save rape pregnancies? You'd best develop a technology to extract the embryo from the womb and transfer it into a surrogate and be willing to adopt it yourself. The victim has suffered enough. Having to bear, give birth to, and raise a product of rape just compounds the suffering. Expect suicides of rape victims to skyrocket or botched illegal abortion attempts to skyrocket if abortion is ever made illegal.

That baby is a representation of the man who violently wronged them. It's only natural for them to hate and resent them even if they themselves are innocent.

Just let them have a morning after pill and save a lot of suffering.

I have all of those,thank you. And all of those come into play when making a decision like having an abortion. Just be happy it's not you,physically as a person that will ever have to make that decision.

Biologically speaking, not sentient and relies on the mother, so it's not murder.

You christcucks can do whatever but rest of the population should live however as they please as long as it doesn't harm others

I think I would support a program to assist women with rapebabies, provided it is organized and handled efficiently.

Newsflash. People go to prison every year for killing their newborn children. You think there is a difference between they are still in the womb? What an idiotic and narrow minded perspective.

like birth control, something that has only existed on this planet for less than 100 years. We will see in time if this is proper for humans, as it stands now, I think it is not.

daily reminder that pedos should be allowed to adopt children that are going to be aborted

>sufficiently conscious
How about "has the necessary means to develop a consciousness at the very fucking least".

Are you honestly comparing a child with something that doesn't even have a nervous system?
With goddamn fucking NON DIFFERENTIATED cells?
Please read a biology textbook and give some philosophical consideration to your viewpoints before you shitpost.