russian-crafts.com/tales/rus_lud.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J8w84oayF6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

What did Trump mean by this?

There will never be a better Bromance

>tfw he called him puty-poo

FUCKING AGAIN?

my mother has survived like 200 of those i didn't reply to.

>2 years ago, Bannon was literally asshurt because Obama had no military response to Russia's annexation of Crimea
>the entire GOP establishment, including Reince Priebus, are hawkish on Russia
not a fucking chance

Why does Putin like Republicans so much more than Democrats?

i'm not sure tb᠎h

I can imagine a joint isis strike and when the bombs hit they high five

like fat and sugar

I guess I don't really have much to compare to. Bush never tried to go to war with Russia where as Obama either did nothing or made tensions worse the entire time.

What are you, a woman?
>Flag

Men respect power. If Putin pushed, Obama should of pushed back, that's why we're pissed. Bush pushed back, they respected eachother's power.

that's like asking why do you like ice cream more than AIDS. you just do.

Sometimes you just love your boss.

WE WUZ PREZIDENTS N' SHEEEIIIIT

Can you guys own rifles at all?

The backstory of this triptych is actually kind of fascinating, since it was painted by my friend, a Russian artist that used to call herself Zahstopik (here she is at 13 hanging with Russian neonazis, including Tesak (the Russian/Jewish gay hunter who was on the news a couple years back, talking about stabbing her first black guy in an alley - all lies really but hey youtube.com/watch?v=5iy5JyzZQyQ )
It was painted for a guy called Konstantin Rykov, who is kind of a media cronie for Vladislav Surkov, one of the masterminds of Putin's Crimea annexation and a major fan of Trump - on election night he threw a big party (I was present) for Donald in Moscow and he is now writing a book on how Kremlin helped Trump win.

we also have candies if you want em

just when i think russia cant get any more tragic

We're not doing THAT bad, m8

Anyway here's the part of the triptych that I have at my place.

neat!

Kill yourself faggot

Pic from the election party in Moscow.

If he cares about Trump he will not write that book.

Hey bro post some good russian folklore (not the granny shit).

I'm half russian and i dont know where to look, my dad left me when i was 2yrs old.

Spasibo

ok

R U S S I A
U N I T E D K I N G D O M
U N I T E D S T A T E S

IF YOU DONT LIVE IN ANY OF THESE NATIONS YOU ARE W O R T H L E S S

Yes, it is harder to get, you have to be mentally sane and have a license. You can't just go to walmart and show your passport to get one. I have a hunting rifle, and I know a guy who owns an assault shotgun, not actually sure about the 'assault' part but it has more than 2 bullets(6 or so).

this woman is the zahstopik from the video?

Who is this semen demon

huehue

More

Can you guys own an AK either in semi-auto or full auto?

Its better than Napoleon-Alexander love fest.

Generally speaking, Republicans have more balls than the demos, Republican ideology is more in line with Putins ethos. He respects bravery and not shying away from what you believe. He see's the demos (I imagine) as a bunch of sneaky, spineless cunts with no moral fibre.

Yes. You need just to hide it from police.

I am not sure about that, AK are noot sold in the shops here? Do you have kalashnikovs in your gun shops? Me personally, I have a cheap remington carabine. I am not a gun fanatic, but it is fun to shoot birds or cans when I am in my countryside house with friends.

I just dragged out Putin's autobio.

I haven't read it since it came out in 2000.

Worth another look. I have no love for the Russians however. What a shift. I used to say that and leftists would screech.

Hey. If you like history, good folky places to start are the anonymous Tale of Igor's Campaign (Nabokov's translation is good lib.ru/NABOKOW/slovo.txt_with-big-pictures.html ) and reading up on Alexander Nevsky.
Pushkin wrote a lot of folklore tales that are, to put it mildly, intended for adults - Ruslan and Ludmila - it is a poem that has basically all elements of old Russian pagan folk stories included russian-crafts.com/tales/rus_lud.html
You could also find translations of tales of Dobrynya Nikitich and the Three Bogatyrs, which are essentially pagan retellings of Norse eddas but adapted for Russia.

if trump said it must be true

Nope, she is Masha Katasonova, a pro-Trump activist.
Zashtopik is

I meant legally.

Yeah I can go to the store and pick one up any day of the week, even if it is just a shitty Century Arms American made one with a milled receiver made of cheap shit.

where can I buy this

Just a very patriotic grill who thinks Putin is surrounded by enemies on all sides and who picketed the US embassy with MAGA signs
youtube.com/watch?v=J8w84oayF6A

She used to be a virgin but now she's sleeping with an older political journalist.

That's not right, user.

It's easy to find knock-off AK's here but finding a fully automatic is hard as fuck.
Which is why every American has an AR-15 they built themselves, usually

Because Republican presidents are almost always dumb asses that can easily be taken advantage of.

Legally you can't. To even own any rifle you must have a hunting licences and own a shotgun for at least five years. After that you can get one.

You can probably modify AK for single shots and cut down it's ammo capacity so it will squeeze into hunting rifle restrictions but what's the point?

What is the deal with handguns?

nice meme

Technicaly yes.
Personaly i prefer my legal hunter's crossbow - no traces, no noise.

used to be a virgin *when i met her I meant. Everyone is a virgin at some point I suppose.

Anyway, on the OP's point, I seriously doubt things between the US and Russia are going to change any time soon. Putin said he wants to start from a new page right after the election was over and I don't doubt Trump will attempt a compromise but Putin is just too stubborn.
I do hope things can be solved though and we can move ahead together against our common enemies... That'd be the first time. Either way Ukraine is fucked by Trump. Also greetings from the Russia Today offices. Have a good work week.

From the Russian point of view Democrats are unpredictable. They don't know what will happen from day to day. A Democrat can get caught in a scandal and say..launch something like Operation Infinite Reach or Operation Allied Force. Russian intel have struggled with understanding the differences between American political parties in respect to the use of possible military force for a long time. Read some of Gary Power's debriefings. The Russians were posing questions that showed that their interpretation of intel and subsequent attempts at linguistic profiling was distorted to say the least.

If I remember right you need to work in security (plus special licence) or police to own one.

Fag

Dammit, fine.

Cunt

More pics with Putin and Bush

fuck

M8 you can now carry a gun for self-defense now.

>In an amendment to its tough gun control laws, the Russian government eases restrictions, allowing citizens to carry licensed weapons for the purposes of ‘self-defense.’

>The addendum to the law now lists self-defense as a legally acceptable reason for carrying a weapon.

>The law broadly defines self-defense weapons, including smoothbore long barrelled guns, pistols, revolvers, and other firearms, as well as Tasers, and devices equipped with teargas. Long barrelled fire arms and edged weapons are, however, forbidden by the law.

don't forget to line your window with salt so the ghosts can't come into your room, you superstitious fucks

Putin almost doing the Pepe pose

>Either way Ukraine is fucked by Trump

I don't think so, Timofeyovich. Russia's got way too many frozen conflicts to manage and Ukraine is the most expensive of them all. With sanctions tightening and oil never set to go back to the highs of 2005-6, I think Putin will pull out his resources from under the Donetsk LARPers as a token towards Trump, making it look like the US-Russia ties are getting better but really just using it as a front to end the very expensive frozen conflict. He will also try to use that to bid for a lessening of sanctions because they are crippling the Russian economy and inflation is destroying the ordinary person there. When I lived there in 2015 I was paid so little after inflation I had no money left after paying my basic expenses for food/etc. My friends hadn't eaten meat more than once or twice a month, and then only with stuff sourced from family dachas.

I feel sorry for all the Russians who got played by the Kremlin into believing the whole muh evil Ukraine shit; hell, my friends there didn't even know about the "Little Green Men" from Russia in Crimea and they've suffered so much for it.

Huh, didn't knew. Nice.

here's a version you actually read

Putin used to look so young (or maybe this is just a young clone) :(

I love Russians. Sometimes I cum in this one named Katya. She I think conceived my child a while ago. I went to her house and we were studying and she sucked my penis and then took off her jeans and let me blow my load inside of her. Alls I know is that less than a year later she was having baby showers and shit on twitter with her photo in pink and balloons and shit. Her husband is fucking mega rich and the house I went to had all these dark wood paneling and paintings of horses and shit. I cummed quick when I thought I heard her husband coming home. Got the fuck out of there. We're both married. Would have been a big-probleem.

rifk

World War 3 has been averted.

fucker

Mr. President?

It may be economically profitable to pull help for Donetsk but Putin won't do it. Because it will be incredibly hard to justify to Russians. Maybe not a political suicide but his public support will plummet.

You god damn heathen

sheeit.

Kek

Just

Ehhh, Trump doesn't care about anything but America's interests really. No one in their right mind over here really believes he's not going to defend NATO's interests in Europe. Russia is fucking poor as fuck and I doubt the sanctions against it are really going to be removed any time soon.
The bit about the meat though, where the fuck did you live m8?

>Bush nearly healed the rift between us
>Obama undid 30 years of Russo-American diplomacy and almost started WWIII so he could protect fucking muslims
reeeeeeeee

you got me

for good this time

shit

ruseman.jpg

Putin should have stepped down and joined Bush in painting

1 Russian. 1 bullet.

very comfy collage, thank you

Man I hate you guys

Of course not, only hunting rifles. What if someone shoots in the air drunk and bullet falls on Putin's head?

>tfw I'll never fight side by side with russia bros to retake Constantinople from the filthy t*rks
It's a beautiful dream though

I want an anime about this.

>Trump and putin, best bros running the world together.

need to look ultra manly like jojo. pic related.

He has to do it at some point. The burdens it's placing on the economy are not worth it, and he has an excuse to do it once Trump is in office. He's going to bolt from Ukraine the first chance he gets to look like he's walking out with his head held high.

Novosibirsk. Many of my friends were working full time and going to uni at night, so that probably added to their expenses a lot. Prices on food increased by over 200%-300% from late 2014 to summer 2015; from ~34 rubles iirc for a pack of deli-sliced ham to about 120 rubles. Milk and cheese went way up as well, even bread too, but meat was the worst. Foreign imports, especially electronics, were absolutely unaffordable, with price hikes of, again, anywhere from 200-400%. Clothing was so expensive I couldn't buy a jacket for the spring and was stuck sweating my balls off in a fall coat or freezing in a suit. At least I could leave after my contract for teaching was up, but I felt awful for my friends. All they got for their troubles was some land a thousand kilometers away that doesn't do anything for them.

>mfw Crimea is returned but no food on table

Top kek

Thank you bratan.

Saved!

Also what about some music?

ty :^)

>Bush nearly healed the rift between us
Yeah, except for Bush's
>Constant fucking around in Georgia, which ultimately led to Russian military action.
>Airbases in former Soviet republics
>Admission of former Warsaw-pact nations into an increasingly irrelevant nato
>Early attempt to bring Ukraine into nato.
>Threat of imminent attack on Russia's ally, Iran
>Missile defense grid established in former Warsaw-pact nations
Other than that.. best buds.

Also read "When Hell Froze Over" by Halliday.

Great book about when American forces operated on Russian soil 1918-1920. One of the reasons why Trotsky never wanted the Red Army to fight the US again.

>that filename