A random hot white chick on insta just posted a picture with a nigger and little hearts...

a random hot white chick on insta just posted a picture with a nigger and little hearts. i posted 'burn the coal pay the toll' she sent me a message and said 'who are you'. i want to send her something that will make her regret hanging out with niggers. like a pic of a bunch of women with nigger babies and no daddies or just something that would turn her off of tyrone. i wouldn't mind if it was an intellectual black man but this is like a nig straight out of compton. pol, help me

let's see the pic first

'Who are you?'

Pic related.

Yes OP, divulge your operations with us.

i already replied to it so you'll be able to find out my identity if i post the pic

Congrats on being a racist loser/faggot that cares about who random white women fuck. Fucking kill yourself already. Jesus you're pathetic LOL

found the nigger

you're just going to push her further down the wrong path. you don't come across as someone confident enough in his own position to keep his insecurities out of the matter.

imagine if someone starting shouting at you ALL RACES ARE EQUAL!!!!! and then any time you tried to ask them to clarify their point, they replied with snarky derision.

you're literally a discredit to your own people, great job!

Send her graphs about black intelligence, black std rate, black crime rate, and tell her that any kid with a black would be inherently a lesser human on average than a non black. Then slide into her

>Send her graphs about black intelligence, black std rate, black crime rate, and tell her that any kid with a black would be inherently a lesser human on average than a non black. Then slide into her

i'll take whatever you've got

>'who are you'
your worst nightmare

white women are just more rapeable in general. It has something to do with how hot they are and their entitled behavior.

>le black men vs niggers rëddit trope

cuck

If the whore is dumb enough to hang around them, she deserves what she gets. Why stop it? She isn't going to fuck you.

if no one has anything i'm just gonna respond

'not a stinky nignog. i hope you realize you'll never be able to get that smell out of your house. i had a bad experience once, thought i'd share'

Black women are the most unattractive and undesirable women. Why would any white man want to rape one? Few white men even bother fucking them when they're willing, no strings attached.

thanks

This and women dont seem to mind after getting raped by a nugger. Will drop the charges because they dont want the nigger to go to jail because police are racist and will throw any nigger in jail anyway.

Women put themselves out there hoping to get raped. They just get really mad if their clothes get torn up. You can bareback pound he pussy while twisting her arms, just dont bust a seam in her shirt.

thats the last one i have

thanks for coming through user

Totally agree. Races matter. Whites are inferior to Asians in intelligence. Better learn to speak Chinese.

>Totally agree. Races matter. Whites are inferior to Asians in intelligence. Better learn to speak Chinese.

i work with a lot of asians and i feel bad for them because they work so hard but they cant get the white chicks because they have little dicks and no testosterone. no homo

White people stink. Look up apocrine glands. Asian women are god-tier.

>flag

probably harder to be picky now with all the fat acceptance and increasing populations of tumblar whales rolling around, thin fit black chick vs xer hamplanet aidskrillex 15 dyed colour hair.
sometime you gotta take what you can get

I take your point mate. Asains earn more than whites and are pretty chill. Women are epic too. I read Shogun by James Clavell recently. Really shows how advanced you Nips were compared to the west.