GM FOODS ARE KILLING YOU

>yes goy GM foods are perfectly safe
>eat up goy stay nice and healthy
>no evidence they are bad for you goy

How fucking stupid can you be? Are jews really that arrogant that they believe we will fall for this shit? How do we eat without being poisoned?

>muh chemicals sprayed on food
>GMOs
Are you retarded? Do you even understand what GMOs are?

C H E M I C A L S I N T H E W A T E R

what's it like to be a lunatic?

>How do we eat without being poisoned?
How do we feed 8 billion people?

T H A T T U R N T H E F R I G G I N F R O G S G A Y

Sup Forums just doesn't get it. Flouride perception poisoning runs deep, OP.

This

Holy fuck
>britbong education

What's it like being so fucking bluepilled?

>Pesticides now mean GMOs
>GMOs are bad
>Pesticides are bad
>Having food is bad
>It is literally impossible to wash your fruit before eating it

Food today is safer than ever, a few feminising hormones in my food is no big deal to me.

We've been genetically modifying our food for millennia. Do you think bananas look the way they do by chance? Do you think corn grows the way it does just because?

Trips of truth

the thing about gmo crops like roundup safe anything is that they splice roundup right into the plant's dna to make it tolerant to roundup. sounds perfectly safe

Idk, you're the one on the side of all the hippies

Poison from chemicals added while they are growing and actually changing the genes of a plant or animal are not the same things.

Daily reminder that humans have been genetically modifying food since antiquity. Also the big bad monsanto was bought out so stop whining about them. GMO foods are the future. Conventional crops are going to go away. Those species had their time.

>It is literally impossible to wash your fruit before eating it
>what is water

Oh shut up Satan, go read a goddamn book or something. If you don't know why the OP itself is proof he's not knowledgeable in the subject then you're also misinformed/uninformed/stupid.

your water doesn't have flouride in it. and not the naturally derived kind of flouride but the toxic substance that's a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing. we grow our crops with the shit, and wash our crops with it. fruits and vegetables grown in america expose people to flouride more than anything else in america

Cuck

Christ, you're retarded. You cant spray GMs onto food. Those are fucking pesticides you imbecile.

Ok jew.